Summer Sex Secrets

by Jacqueline Jillinghoff

Copyright© 2017 by Jacqueline Jillinghoff

Sex Story: This is what I did on my summer vacation. I went down the shore with my Mom and her boyfriend, and when I spied on them doing it, it awakened feelings I never knew I had. And, you know, what happens at the shore stays at the shore.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   .

I

Call me Squirt. My mom’s boyfriend does, because that’s what I do on his face.

His name is Alvin. Honest to God. Mom met him last February. He was her first boyfriend since she threw Dad out in August, and she really made up for those lost six months. She was over at his place every weekend, and a lot during the week, even though she never spent the whole night. I guess she felt guilty about leaving me alone so much, because when he suggested they go on vacation together, just the two of them, she said they had to take me along. We hadn’t had a real vacation in a couple of years, she said, and I deserved one, since I just finished middle school. Besides, it would give three of us the chance to be a family.

“What about sleeping arrangements?” Alvin asked.

“I know what you guys are doing,” I said.

“I don’t think you do,” Alvin said.

“I have an idea,” I said.

“Let’s hope that’s all it is,” Mom said.

He could see he wasn’t going to get anywhere against a united front of females, and he didn’t argue. So in the middle of July, we packed up Alvin’s car and headed down the shore.

I should tell you what I look like, so you know what the guy was up against. Mom says I have a mature figure for my age, but I don’t think so. I think she only says that because I have a slim waist that sets off my hips, but they’re not all that curvy. My boobs are still only a B cup. There’s barely enough padding to puff up in a halter, but they’re nicely shaped, with deep red rings around deep red nipples. I’m five-three and weigh like one-oh-five. So I’m slender, but I’m not skinny. You can’t see my ribs unless I’m breathing hard. I have brown eyes and soft brown hair that hangs halfway down my back. My legs are too short, I think, and my thighs are wider than I’d like, but guys have been yelling “nice ass!” at me ever since I was twelve.

In other words, I’m growing up. I didn’t mean to get Alvin hot, and he didn’t mean to get me hot, but down the shore, you’re always changing clothes and taking showers and walking around with nothing on, and you’re going to see things you shouldn’t.

He saw me first.

With the traffic, we didn’t get to Ocean City almost four o’clock. Alvin had rented the first floor of a house that overlooked the beach. We brought our stuff inside, and I was hot to get down to the water right away. Mom said she and Alvin had to go grocery shopping, but I could go by myself. So they went back out to the car and left me alone in the apartment. There were two bedrooms down on either side of a long hall, each with a sliding glass door that faced the ocean and opened on a connecting balcony. My room was on the left. I went in, stripped down, and fished my bathing suits out of my suitcase. I’d brought three, all of them new. I laid them out on the bed and thought about which one to wear first. I chose the teal two-piece. I hadn’t bothered to close the bedroom door, because I thought I was alone, and I was concentrating so much on untangling the straps and getting the tags off that I didn’t notice Alvin standing in the hallway.

I should have dived behind the bed and screamed at him to get out, but something about the way he was looking at me — quiet and impressed, with a spot of light in his eye that gleamed at me from the dim hall — froze me to the spot. The only part of me that moved was my nipples: I could feel them standing up.

“Forgot the house keys,” Alvin said.

“They’re not in here,” I said.

“No,” he said. “They’re in our bedroom.”

“Could you let me get dressed?” I said.

“Need help tying that in the back?”

And I thought, why not? He couldn’t see any more than he already had.

I said OK, and he came in and helped me with the halter. I held my hair to the side while he tied the straps. He was all business, too — he didn’t try to grab my tits or press his crotch against my ass or anything. Just mom’s helpful boyfriend, doing me a friendly favor. I only felt his fingers once, when they grazed the back of my neck, but that was enough to send a chill down to my bare ass.

“I guess there’s no need to be shy,” he said. “We’re all going to be living in close quarters. How’s that? Is that tight enough?”

He snapped the knot against my back.

“It’s fine, thanks,” I said, trying to sound mature. “I can do the bottom. Now shoo.”

“OK,” he said. He didn’t stick around to watch me finish. He left the room and closed the door behind him without looking back. When I came out, he was gone.

II

Things got more interesting that night. Alvin cooked dinner, because Mom doesn’t do that, and we sat around the table talking about what we wanted to do that week. Alvin didn’t mention that he saw me naked. Neither did I. I mean, why would we? But I felt funny around him, now that Mom was there. Why did he look at me when he was talking to her? Was he peeking at my chest? Was his bare foot touching mine under the table on purpose?

I wanted to go to the boardwalk, but Mom said she was tired after the long drive, and the boardwalk could wait. She said we should all go to bed early, so we could get up next morning and start having fun. Alvin said he was tired, too.

They didn’t look all that tired to me, and it turned out I was right.

I was lying on my bed in the dark, with the glass door open and the ocean breeze tickling me through my nightgown, when I heard them going at it in their bedroom. I’d never heard noises like that before, but what else could it be? Mom laughed, and Alvin shushed her like he was afraid I’d hear them. I thought it would be funny to knock on the wall and yell at them to stop, but all of the sudden they got quiet. I tried to picture what was going on. For a while, they only sound was their mattress creaking. I thought they really were going to sleep when Alvin let out muffled grunt and Mom said something. I didn’t catch the words, but from the tone of her voice, it sounded like she was teasing him. Then Mom let out a short yip, and then a long sigh.

My nipples were standing up again, like they did when Alvin saw me naked, and I started stroking them lightly through my cotton nightgown. I was never a horny kid, and it embarrassed me when girls at school talked about the stuff they did with boys, but just the thought of Mom in bed with a guy right next door made me feel heavy and warm “down there,” which is what Mom and Dad called it when I was little. I pulled my nightgown up, exposing “down there” to the breeze. The cool air just made it hotter, and a clammy drop of water, or something, crawled down my butt crack. I was twisting a curl of my public hair around one finger when Alvin suddenly cried “Uhh!” in a booming voice that shook the walls.

This was too good to miss.

My stomach was churning like the North Atlantic as I got out of bed and snuck to the window. Sure, they were entitled to privacy, but they gave that up now that Alvin had woken up the seagulls a mile out at sea. Everybody up and down the beach probably heard him. I slid the big screen open an inch at a time, scared to death it would squeak, and when the space was barely wide enough, I slipped through onto the balcony. The breeze was stronger out here. It blew up my nightgown, which came down past my knees, and flared it out like a church bell. I didn’t have anything on underneath, and the air climbing my bare body, all the way to my tits, was like getting felt up everywhere at once. My heart was beating like mad, and the trembling in my legs made it hard to stand up. So I didn’t. I sank to my hands and knees and crawled to Mom’s window. Those three feet felt like a mile. I brushed my hair out of my eyes and lifted my heavy head like a dog.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

I’d never seen a little boy’s dick, let alone a man’s, let alone a man’s big hard one, let alone a man’s big hard one getting drooled on by my Mom. Alvin was on his back, his feet pointed toward me. His head was propped on a pillow. The lamp on the nightstand was on, and his face was red in the light. Mom was curled against his hip on his shadow-side with his big cock in her fist. Her tongue swirled and fluttered around the fat purple head, and her fist slowly pumped the long stalk. The weird thing was, I look like my Mom. I have her face and her hair, though she wears hers short, and watching her was like watching myself wrap my mouth around his cock.

What really fascinated me, though, was his balls. They sat at the base of his dick like a hairy red squoosh ball that throbbed every time Mom pulled down on his shaft. The pulsing was hypnotic. Once, she left off licking his cockhead, and his scrotum disappeared behind the clipped waves of her hair. I couldn’t see her mouth, but whatever she was doing, I think he liked it more than her penis-work, because at that moment he closed his eyes and dug his head back into his pillow. But the sideshow didn’t last long. In a couple seconds she was back up top, licking and lapping and jacking. She never slowed down.

I was pretty active myself. I had my nightie hiked over my ass, and my hand between my legs, exploring that virgin territory for the first time in my life. It was a fucking swamp. I swear, I’d never had the urge to touch myself. A lot of girls my age don’t. But when you catch your Mom being a whore, it seems like the thing to do. I didn’t decide to do it. I didn’t think, “Oh it might be fun to play with my pussy.” My hand just went there, splashing around in the muddy puddle, and it felt so fucking amazing I cursed myself for a stupid cunt that I hadn’t done it before.

I might have been innocent, but I wasn’t ignorant. I knew where my clit was, and what it was supposed to do for a girl. It was so swollen, anyway, I didn’t need a map to find it. It just sprang up between my fingers, solid and slimy and crying for attention. At first, I thought it would be fun match the rhythm of Mom’s hand on Alvin’s cock, but my greedy little girl wanted more. She wanted it faster, and she wanted it harder, and she promised me if I gave her what she wanted, she’d be my best friend forever. Before I knew it I was digging in and jerking her up and down. My pussy made a wet sloshing noise as I whipped at it, so loud in my ears I was afraid they’d hear me, except that Alvin started babbling, calling Mom a beautiful cocksucking bitch and praying to Jesus Fucking Christ, and just when the insane pleasure in my cunt rattled me so hard I peed, the air rushed out of his body, and he kind of sank into himself while blobs of bubbly cream rolled out of Mom’s mouth, down his cock.

Then everything got quiet, and kind of goofy. Mom kiddingly wiped her gooey hand on Alvin’s leg.

“Blech,” she said.

I felt silly, too, squatting outside half naked with my hand in my pussy, though it still felt good enough that I didn’t take it out.

Mom snuggled up next to Alvin on the bed. He didn’t seem to feel like moving, so she took his arm and put it around her. She said something in his ear, and he grinned like a dope. It was hard to see his eyes through the screen, but turned his face toward the window, and I swear I saw him wink.

III

We were all in a great mood the next morning. I was up early and came out of my bedroom just in time to catch Mom walking up the hall from the bathroom, naked. She’s in good shape, and I admired her tits. They’re a lot bigger than mine, and they’ve still got some bounce in them. The only signs of her age are the lines around her mouth and smiley-face crease under her belly.

“Good morning, Doll,” she said. “Sleep well?”

“Great,” I said.

“It’s the salt air.”

A rockin’ come helps, too. She ran a finger down the bridge of my nose.

“Got some freckles yesterday,” she said.

We were smiling at each other for no reason. I think she was feeling sexy and liked showing off. I decided to give her a hard time.

“How come you get to walk around naked?” I said.

“Doesn’t matter if I do, but watch yourself. Alvin!” she called out. “Close the door. My daughter’s up.”

She went into her bedroom and only closed the door halfway. Down the hall, the bathroom door was open, and the water was running in the sink. I went and peeked in, and what I saw made me go weak again — even more than watching him come in Mom’s mouth, believe it or not. And he wasn’t doing anything. He was just standing at the sink, wiping shaving cream off his face with a towel. But he was naked. I saw him side on, and his butt was yummy in profile — round as a half-moon and just as white, between his tan thighs and his tan body. I was going to stare as long as I could.

He turned off the water and glanced over without really seeing me.

“What did you say?” he asked. “I can’t hear with the water running.”

“She said close the door ‘cause her daughter’s up.”

He looked over again, totally unfazed.

“Oh, it’s you,” he said. “You look just like your mom.”

He dropped the towel on the counter and faced me, full-frontal.

“I guess I should close the door, then,” he said.

But like Mom, he wasn’t in any hurry. He wanted to show me what good shape he was in, and, God, he was. He had thin hips, sinewy legs, and a hard flat chest with a patch of graying curls between his nipples. His dick was tiny, compared to last night, and it lounged on his scrotum like a pampered little sultan.

I bit my middle finger.

“That’s a very sexy look for a girl,” Alvin said. “Be out in a minute, if you have to use the toilet.”

He shut the door in my face, and Mom chose that second to come out of the bedroom.

“You OK, Sweetie?” she said. I must have looked sick, with my finger in my mouth and my nose like an inch from the bathroom door. She put her hand on my shoulder, which made me jolt. It took me some time to remember who she was, and where I was, and what was going on.

“He said he’d be out in a minute,” was all I could think to say.

IV

Alvin made French toast for breakfast. He’d put on a short terrycloth robe that barely hid his balls. I kept thinking that if I could get a look under the table, I’d see them sitting there on the chair. But I was too nervous to move. Mom was oblivious. She didn’t notice that I was still wearing my nightgown, and you could see my tits through the thin cotton. Alvin noticed, but he was too polite to say anything. So that was the way it was going to be. All very informal, very free and uninhibited. I couldn’t get the sight of his cock out of my head. Small one minute, big the next. It would be fun to watch it grow.

I thought about all the time we were getting dressed, and Alvin packed a lunch we all went to the beach. Alvin and Mom sat on their beach chairs and read. I had to get into the water and cool off. It was great — cold and salty and not too rough. I got out beyond where the waves were breaking, away from the old people and the little kids, and squatted down with the water up to my neck. I turned my face up toward the sun with my eyes closed, picturing you-know-what. I was walking along the bottom, sideways, like a crab, when I heard Alvin say, “Hey there.”

“Oh, hi,” I said, opening my eyes. He was up to his neck in the water, too.

“Your mom thinks you might be out a little far.”

“No I’m not.”

“Wave to her. Show her you’re OK.”

I swung my arm over my head, but I couldn’t see where she was sitting.

Alvin lifted me onto his lap and started scuttling backwards. It wasn’t necessary. I mean, the water wasn’t that deep. We could have stood up and walked back. But I liked floating with him, with his arm around my waist, bobbing in the swells. I felt like a little girl, until I felt something else — Alvin’s hand on my thigh, very close to my crotch.

“Hey!” I said.

“Oh, sorry. Slipped.”

His hand went away, but then it came back, this time sliding into my bikini bottom. His other hand, the he had one around my waist, went up under my top. He cupped it over my tit. In the cold water, my nipple stuck out like a nail.

“That is definitely not a slip,” I said.

“You mind?”

I meant to say yes. I really did.

“This could be a very educational trip for you, if you let it,” he said.

“What do you mean?”

But by now we were back in far enough that we had to stand up. I straightened out my bathing suit just as a wave whacked me in the bottom.

“Stay safe,” was all he said.

He did that thing Mom did, where he ran his finger down the freckles on my nose, and left me there. I watched him go back up on the beach. For such a compact guy, he had broad shoulders and a muscular back. I felt like the whole world was staring at me, but when he sat down next to Mom, and I looked around again, the old ladies were standing knee-deep in the surf, and kids were diving headlong into the waves, and nobody had any idea I just got felt up under the water.

V

“Never send a boy to do a man’s job.” That’s something I heard my Dad say when I was small. It didn’t have anything to do with me, though, and I never thought about much it until that night when we went to the boardwalk and I found out how true it is.

I was so crazy horny at dinner that I hardly ate. All I wanted to do was go to my room for a play date with my New Best Friend, but Mom was all ready to go out.

“I really don’t feel like it,” I said.

“Why not, Doll?” she said. “Last night you couldn’t wait. What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. I just don’t feel like it.”

“Oh, come on,” Alvin said. “You’ll have fun. Get your mind off whatever it is that’s bothering you.”

I had to hand it to him. He was so cool, like he could wait forever. I thought he’d be dying to screw Mom, and think about me while he was doing it.

So we got in the car and went. The boardwalk is up on the north side of town, and we had to drive. I wasn’t dressed for trouble. All I had on was a maroon halter tank, powder-blue gym shorts, flip-flops, and this shell choker I bought at a souvenir shop as soon as we got there. The halter was loose and came down to my waist, like a baby doll. I wasn’t showing any tummy — only my legs, which are hardly my best feature, but I did get away without a bra, and the gym shorts hugged my butt. That was enough to catch Cameron’s eye.

He said he was sixteen, and I had to admit he was cute. He was big kid, round where Alvin was square, and soft and shapeless where Alvin was solid. His head reminded me of an acorn, with a pointy chin and a cap of sandy hair. He had a pug nose and dark eyes. He seemed sweet, too, or at least he didn’t come on like some self-important jock. He got in line behind me at the Polar Cub — Mom had given me twenty bucks and told me to have fun (translation: “make yourself scarce”) — and chatted me up, asking me where I was from and where I went to school and stuff. I could see his friends, all guys, hanging back in the middle of the boardwalk, trying not to look at us and failing. They’d probably sent him over on a bet. I wondered what the penalty was if he chickened out, but by the time we got up to the window, we were standing side by side.

“Can I treat you?” he said.

“Tell you what,” I said. “I’ll get this, and you can get some rides.”

I ordered a small vanilla. He asked for a large chocolate-vanilla swirl, which I kind of liked. It showed an adventurous spirit. I broke Mom’s twenty, and we crossed the boardwalk to the amusement pier, licking our soft-serve and holding hands.

One of his friends did a little fist-pump as we passed.

I was being a total slut, but I figured I was never going to see this kid again, and he couldn’t brag about me to anybody I knew.

And I really wanted some dick.

I teased him by going down on my ice cream the way Mom went down on Alvin’s cock, wrapping my lips around the swirly peak and licking down around the cone. It was stupid, but he looked interested. He tried to put his arm around me, but I teased him some more by breaking free and walking off down the pier.

He followed me around like a puppy, sneaking peeks at my braless titties. We were near the shooting gallery when we finished our cones — he was done first, even though he had more — and he offered to show me how to shoot. It was awkward at first, because the metal cord was short and kept me bent over the counter, but Cameron was patient. He adjusted the rifle in my arms and showed me how to sight along the barrel, all the time touching my shoulders and my back. I liked that better than shooting. It made my hands tremble, but I kept the gun steady enough to hit the piano player mannequin in the ass a few times.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.