Work-life Balance - Cover

Work-life Balance

Copyright© 2017 by DangerMouse

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A run of the mill IT dork has events beyond his imagination take over his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Anal Sex  

I woke slowly, the next morning. I tried to will myself back to sleep to resume the glorious dream of holding, and kissing, and sucking and fucking the woman I had spent the last two years desiring. I just wanted a few more minutes to revel in the memories of the dream that I knew would soon fade.

Sleep would not come. I reached to the bedside table to check my phone and found nothing. No phone. No bedside table, for that matter. Confused, I sat up.

Someone had cunningly snuck into my hotel room and turned everything 180°. I always slept on the left-hand side of the right-hand bed in a double room. For some reason I was on the right-hand side of the left-hand bed. Had Jerry done this? Was he finally fed up with my pranks and had performed this ultimate retaliation. I was impressed.

It was then I heard the shower running. Surely Jerry wasn’t in my shower. I found my underwear on the floor and put it back on to protect at least a little of my dignity.

As I slowly started to regain my faculties, I started to wonder if the ultimate fantasy events of my dream maybe weren’t just a fantasy.

I tiptoed to the bathroom and opened the door.

Steam billowed out and I heard a woman humming to herself in the shower. The door creaked and the humming stopped.

Then a slender tan arm reached out and the index finger began to curl and straighten in the classic “come here” gesture.

I cautiously approached the curtain and gently pushed it open an inch or two. I was greeted by two piercing blue eyes and a gorgeous smile.

Hannah jerked the curtain open and grabbed me around the neck for a very warm, soggy embrace. Then she dragged me into the shower with her.

I wasn’t 100% awake yet, but I had enough synapses firing to figure out that it was well worth my effort to just go with the flow.

I wrapped my arms around Hannah’s waist and pulled her tight against me. Her full breasts mashed into my bare chest and we resumed the kiss.

The hot water was cascading down her back and I slid by hands down to cup her bare ass and pull her against my growing hard-on.

She ground her pussy against its hardness for a bit before starting to push my, now soaked, underwear off. I maneuvered her against the back wall of the shower and she gasped as she felt the cold walls. Neither of us let that slow us down, much, though. She raised her left leg onto the edge of the tub. That allowed just enough room for my cock to slide between the plump lips of her pussy and push slowly into her depths.

We soon set up a smooth rhythm of me plunging deep inside her, then almost pulling completely out, then pushing deep again.

Miraculously, the angles worked out pretty well. The shaft of my cock was sliding over her clit with just the perfect amount of friction and pressure and soon she began to pant as her climax neared.

I wasn’t far behind her and within a few seconds of her muscles stiffening as the orgasm washed over her, my own climax hit and I was bathing the walls of her pussy with my cum. Again. It just hit me that this beauty had allowed me back inside her again. It happened last night. And now it happened again. That was a pattern of behavior that I could definitely get behind.

I helped her steady herself as she got her feet back under herself and we held each other and let the water wash over us.

She soaped a washcloth and gave me a more complete washing than I’ve had since I was a toddler. Not an inch of skin escaped her attention.

I was happy to return the favor and reveled in the white suds as they were slowly washed down her tan skin.

Too soon we had to get out. We did, after all, have a job to finish. I was supposed to leave today (although I was beginning to wrack my brain as to something I could do to extend my/our stay).

We dried each other off and she turned to the sink to brush her teeth and such.

When she bent to rinse, her round ass became irresistible. I stepped behind her and slid my hands over her hips. She looked up and me in the mirror and smiled as she pushed back against my hips.

My cock soon rose to the occasion, again, and began rubbing against her pussy. She lowered her shoulders to the countertop and I slid back within her depths.

I couldn’t resist playing with the globes of her ass as I slowly fucked her again. She moaned deep in her throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.