Lottery Winner - Cover

Lottery Winner

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 39

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 39 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

We ate a light lunch and cleaned up around the RV. Heather said, “That trip was fun. After next weekend, I’m off to school so this is my last trip for a while. I do want a going away gang bang.”

“Call people and set it up. You’ll leave dripping cum from your holes.”

Beth pulled in at three. She rushed into my arms. “X, I’ve missed you!” She kissed me hard. “X, I want you to cum in me everywhere.”

“Beth, that will work. Heather, strip and lie down on your back. Beth, you strip and get over her. Heather can suck your holes clean after I fill them up.”

Both smiled. Heather was quickly naked and lying on her back. Beth stripped off her office attire and mounted over her. She pushed her cunt into Heather’s face for a quick suck. When she moved, I pushed into her cunt balls deep. “Oh! Fuck me, X! Fuck me hard!”

I concentrated upon making her happy by giving her long, deep strokes. We both came hard with my cock filling her cunt with cum. As I pulled back, Heather sucked my cock and then put her lips to Beth’s cunt lips sucking hard. I caught my breath and shoved my rejuvenated cock into Beth’s ass. She groaned as it went deep.

“Oh, X! I love it! Fuck me deep and hard! I want your load in my ass!”

I did what she wanted. It took a while since I had just popped a big load in her cunt. I used long, deep strokes to pound her ass as she and Heather sixty-nined each other. I pumped a second big load in Beth’s ass pushing it deep. When I pulled out, Heather sucked my cock down her throat again. I fell over beside them while Heather sucked my cum load from Beth’s ass. We all relaxed for a while in the bed.

Beth said, “X, you’re taking us to supper. Let’s get dressed.” I shrugged. I pulled my shorts and shirt back on and stepped into my sandals. Beth went into her room with Heather. They came out a moment later wearing tops to wear over yoga pants with heeled sandals on their feet. In flashing the fronts up, they showed me that there was nothing under the long shirts much less yoga pants. I saw two bare cunts.

I said, “Those are nice outfits. I like them and so will anyone who sees you. And they will see a lot of both of you.”

We got in the Benz and it was lewd. Heather not only had to lean to get in but intentionally bent over to expose her cunt and ass to me. I stuck two fingers in her cunt and my thumb in he ass and “helped” her get inside. When it was Beth’s turn, she bent over with her hands on the seat. I moved behind her and unzipped. I pushed into her butt and fucked her for some good, long strokes before letting her get seated. When she was seated, I poked my cock inside and let her give it a good suck to taste her ass on my thick meat. I pulled back and got in the car after zipping up.

I drove us to the local Mexican restaurant. Our service was excellent, hovering even. We had finished eating. I grinned and said, “Heather, why don’t you go back and make the servers happy. Tell them we would each like a free margarita.”

She nodded and left. Moments later, two large margaritas appeared. Heather was gone for half an hour. She returned grinning. “One of the girls likes cream pies so ate my holes out very nicely. I returned the favor to her.” I had since paid the check and we left.

Upon entering the house, I bent Beth over the kitchen table and fucked her ass until I shot a big load up her bottom. I pulled out and walked to Beth’s mouth. She sucked me clean. Heather knelt behind her and sucked her ass. It was Friday and we all went to bed together.

Saturday morning, a number of teens made it by before lunch. Wendy and Nancy came by and fucked anyone. Heather was the second one in Nancy’s ass with her hand. She got her hand in half way to the elbow and then grinned fiendishly. She put her other hand at Nancy’s ass and soon had both hands buried half way to the elbow in Nancy’s ass. Nancy was just grunting. Heather pushed further up her butt while Justin fucked Heather’s ass. Justin filled Heather’s ass with his load which Devon sucked down her throat. Nancy was thrashing about like a fish on the end of a line. She finally had her final orgasm of this time. She came hard and blacked out. Heather had gotten her hands about an inch before the elbow. Nancy lay comatose as Heather withdrew her hands from Nancy’s dilated rear. It was a while before she stood on wobbly legs. Wendy just had an anal train run on her. She took it well. She cleaned each of the cocks that had been in her ass.

The three of us told all that we would have a going away orgy for Heather next Saturday. We told people to tell all the members of our loose group to join in for the fun.

It was a relatively quiet day after that. We enjoyed the week leading up to the next Saturday. Heather wasn’t the only one going off to college. It became a party for all of them. Jacob returned in time to participate which Heather liked. He returned on Thursday and Heather took him into her room and they fucked the rest of the day and all night.

Dawn, Heather’s mother, is present having come in Friday afternoon. Heather’s father was still in jail. Dawn had cleaned up her act publicly but, when she arrived Friday, Heather made her bend over. She flipped her mother’s skirt up over her hips and jerked her panties down and off. Dawn moaned. She had a butt p plug embedded. Heather pulled it out slowly. It was very thick and long. I was a little surprised that she could move around and sit to drive with it in her ass. Heather had her mother suck the plug while she pushed her hand deep in her mother’s ass. Dawn moaned as Heather twisted her hand in her mother’s ass. Dawn easily took her daughter’s hand half way to the elbow before groaning. Heather pushed in to the elbow and her mother groaned louder. Heather fucked her ass with her hand and arm until her mother had a crashing orgasm. Heather made her suck and lick her hand when she withdrew it from her mother’s tired ass.

It’s Saturday and time for a fucking party! All the teens and all the members of the adult fuck group will be present. Dogs were going to be brought over in the afternoon. I had refrained from fucking anyone the night before. I knew I had a good load for the first hole I got.

That would be Heather’s teen ass. She was the prime one though all the teens in the original group were headed to college and most of them would be going ‘off’ to their colleges.

We were gathered outside and everyone was naked. Heather bent over a chaise and I moved into position behind her. She said, “Fuck me, X! Fuck my ass hard! Fill my butt! Uhh!” I pushed into her butt and slapped against her butt cheeks with my groin going in balls deep. I wasn’t gentle nor slow but was giving her deep strokes as fast as I could. She was huffing as I pumped in her ass. I wasn’t trying to hold back and shot my first load of the day up her butt. She orgasmed with me.

I slowly pulled out dripping. Beth was there to swallow my cock while Devon knelt to suck my cum from Heather’s dripping ass. Justin moved behind Devon and fucked her ass until he shot his load into her butt. That was just the beginning.

Dawn was, Beth told me, going to be really worked over. A number of the teens had seen what she had done to Heather in the past. This would be payback. Ashley was the first to Dawn’s rear ... She had two dildos. One, which was big and long, went in Dawn’s cunt until it vanished. The only part sticking out was a small ring! Ashley then had a monstrous dildo. It was over a foot long and twice as thick as my cock. Just looking at it made my butt hole wince. Ashley didn’t lube it but just pushed it in Dawn’s ass forcing her sphincter to expand to allow it entrance. Dawn groaned as her butt hole was forced to accept it dilation. Ashley forced it all the way into Dawn’s ass and then began to work the handle twisting and punching her ass harshly.

Suddenly, when Dawn seemed to be taking it well, Ashley pulled the big dildo out of her ass. Dawn gave a little scream feeling the ribs of the dildo on her sphincter. Justin moved behind Dawn and began to fuck her ass. His position was a little strange as he was mounted over her. I quickly understood when Jacob moved behind Dawn and pushed his hard cock into her ass with Justin’s. Dawn wailed as she was again stretched by the combined girth of both cocks. They pounded her as best they could until they came shooting their cum deep into her rectum. When they pulled out, Ashley pushed the dildo back into place.

She was left to moan as Ashley was given both cocks to clean. Jacob pushed into her mouth and down her throat. When he felt he was clean, he pulled out and Justin took his place forcing his thick meat into her throat. She was panting for breath when he finally pulled out.

Heather hadn’t been ignored. She and Beth had been double penetrated. Wendy had been butt fucked by Peter who had been butt fucked by Tyler. Nancy was their designated cleaner sucking each cock and sucking the loads from cunts and asses until all were clean.

Peter’s relatives were there and his Uncle Billy and cousin Will had double penetrated Peter’s sister, Amanda. The aunt, Sue, sucked everyone. Wendy’s husband fucked Nancy’s ass while her husband fucked her cunt. When Nancy reached Wendy, they sucked each other clean.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.