Lottery Winner
Chapter 38

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 38 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

In the morning, we woke up and had coffee and a light breakfast. After cleaning up, we were ready for our limo.

Our tour guide this morning was a young man just, seemingly, younger than I while our driver was a young woman who looked to me n her mid twenties. Both were wearing dark blue jump suits. Hers was unzipped enough to show cleavage while his showed a reasonable chest with a light coating of hair. His hair was light while her hair was dark brown. Both were taller than average. With her heels, she was as tall as our guide and I.

She held the door while Heather and I got in the limo followed by our guide. I had to admit that the jump suits were hot. Both were tight and showed off their bodies nicely. Heather was wearing shorts and a blouse for a conservative look today. I was wearing a shirt and shorts as was my usual habit.

As we rode, our guide introduced our driver, Marilyn, and himself, Isaac, to us and received our names in turn. He then turned to explaining the trip we would take and what we could expect to see.

We went through some historic buildings and then headed for lunch. Both our guide and our driver had become comfortable with us and, at my invitation, would join us for lunch. We had a private dining room at the restaurant.

I noticed as we went into the private dining room that both zippers on the jump suits were lower. Isaac had a nice build and Heather looked at him appreciatively. I was appreciating Marilyn’s chest as much of her tits were now on display. I whispered to Heather, “I wonder if they play.” She grinned.

We had been seated and had placed our orders when Heather stood. “I need to use the restroom.” She left and Marilyn followed her after excusing herself.

Isaac said, “I find Heather quite attractive.”

“She’s also quite experienced with few, if any, limits.” I grinned. He grinned back.

He said, “I swing both ways. So does Marilyn. The only thing she doesn’t allow is cum in her cunt. Her ass and mouth are eager to take loads. She sucked me off when she picked me up this morning.”

I smiled. “Heather has taken my load and my piss in the mornings. She has no closed holes.”

“Marilyn is probably eating cunt in the restroom. She will lick her cunt clean after she drinks Heather’s cum and her piss. I drink piss, too. My roommate fills me up often. He likes to be rough sometimes.”

I was no longer surprised. Most of the people I had met since winning the lottery had been sexual though most didn’t know that I won and had no expectation of any money. I didn’t understand it but had to admit to myself that I was enjoying it.

Marilyn and Heather returned. I could tell Heather had orgasmed at least once and Marilyn’s face and chest were shiny. Her jump suit was unzipped a bit more. Marilyn went to her knees before me. “Heather said that she didn’t think I could swallow everything you had. I have to try you.” She unzipped my shorts and gasped as my meat appeared. She had a look that she was wanting and was scared both. Isaac’s face had a surprised look, too. I don’t think either expected me to be hung like I am.

Marilyn’s surprise didn’t last long as she sucked the head of my cock. She took a deep breath and pushed my cock down her throat. She took most but there was a tiny bit left. She pulled off gagging but took another breath and managed to force me all the way down her throat. I face fucked her though I could tell she was having a little trouble breathing due to my cock in the way. She let me stay in her throat. I didn’t hold back and soon blasted a big load into her stomach. She swallowed and wiggled as my load went down. I let her pull back as I rested my cock in her mouth. After a few moments, I released my bladder and she began to swallow to drain my bladder as she had drained my balls.

Isaac had unzipped and used Heather’s mouth similarly. We had barely time to straighten our clothing before our meal was served. Our server looked like she had seen much of what we had done and might be willing to join in. I didn’t ask and she said nothing.

We finished our meal and I paid leaving a big tip. Once out in the limo, Isaac unzipped his jump suit and pulled his half hard cock out. Heather pulled her shorts off and sat on his cock taking it deep into her ass. After moving the limo out of the way and the sight of passersby, Marilyn joined us in the back seat. She unzipped her jump suit and pulled it off. I had unzipped and pulled my cock out. Heather had sucked it wetly. Marilyn sat on it reverse cowgirl style and my cock slid easily into her ass. “You’ve taken cock in your ass before, Marilyn.”

“I love a big cock in my butt. If a cock isn’t handy, a fist or large butt plug will do. Fuck my ass, please!”

I used long, hard strokes to fuck her ass deep and hard. Marilyn seemed to love it. Isaac shot his load into Heather’s butt. She came off and sucked his cock. He then sucked his cum from her ass sharing it with Heather until they both swallowed noisily.

I was now powering into Marilyn’s ass and she was bucking back to each stroke. I shot a huge load into her butt. She fell away from me limp as I fell back equally limp. I closed my eyes and, a moment later, felt a warm mouth on my cock sucking hard. I opened my eyes to see Isaac sucking the last drops of cum from my meat. Heather was sucking Marilyn’s ass. When she came up, Isaac joined her to swap cum until they finished it off by swallowing.

We went about the rest of our tour looking normal, whatever that might be. They drove us back to the RV park by five. I said, “Thank you for everything. Do you want to stay and play in the adult pool?”

Marilyn smiled. “I have before. It’s fun. Isaac, are you game for it? If you do, you will be fucked everywhere.” Isaac nodded. We went into the RV for a moment to drop off the few extra items we had before exiting it and heading for the pool.

We walked into the pool area just after five. Everyone was naked and some were already being fucked. The four of us stripped and moved to join the orgy. Both Isaac and Marilyn were known to some of the regulars. Marilyn was quickly bent over and fucked in her ass. She happily encouraged her ass fucker to do her hard and deep. Isaac bent Heather over and pushed into her ass. A man I had seen there before pushed into his ass. He grunted when the guy went balls deep. Heather moaned to feel Isaac’s cock flex deep in her butt as he reacted to having his ass taken.

I say on a chaise relaxing. A young girl about Heather’s age walked over and impaled her teen cunt on my cock. She groaned as it went in deeply. “Shit, you are big! Let me ride you!” I let her control the action as she moved up and down on my cock.

An older man came up and said, “June, you still have an empty hole.”

She looked up. “Yes, Daddy. You can cure that by filling my ass.” He moved behind her and fucked into her ass going deep and hard. She took both of us deeply and encouraged us to fuck her hard and deep. We shot good loads into her teen holes. He father pulled out and walked away. She pulled off me and moved down to suck my cock. An older woman who looked like her began to suck her holes to get the cum recently deposited in her ass and cunt.

“Suck my holes, Mom! Clean me out!” I could hear her “mom” as she noisily sucked the girl’s holes. I hardened in her mouth and she gagged a bit as I went down her throat. She came up gasping.

Her mother said, “Jackie, what happened?”

“He got hard in my mouth and throated me. He’s big.”

“Oh, I’ve got to try this!” The mother moved up and saw my hard cock. She took my cock in her mouth and down her throat easily. I guess experience helps. She then mounted me in reverse cowgirl and I pushed deep into her ass. She groaned as I stretched her some. “Shit, Jackie! He’s as big as your hand! Fuck!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.