Lottery Winner - Cover

Lottery Winner

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 33

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

Wendy said, “They’re all here to gang bang my ass. You’re welcome to do me, too.”

They had come inside and were all shedding clothes as she talked. All of us went out back. Wendy went over to the grassed area and got on her hands and knees. One of the guys moved behind her and pushed into her ass. She grunted. Devon was the only girl who had joined us. I sat on a chaise lounge and she moved over me and lowered her ass onto my cock. She had an easier time taking me since she was usually with Justin who was also bigger than average. The guys were fucking Wendy’s ass hard. What’s more, they were switching off to prolong her fucking because they would switch off when one felt he was getting close. Wendy was huffing and had orgasmed two or three times before one stayed inside her ass and shot a load in her butt. By then, I had filled Devon’s backside with my cream. She waddled over to Wendy and squatted over her face letting my cum drip onto her face and into her mouth. Devon stood and went to Justin who plugged her ass. Wendy was still being ganged but was wiping her face with her fingers and licking the cum.

When the fourth guy unloaded into her ass, Heather moved behind Wendy with a small bowl. She put it to Wendy’s ass and pulled the upper part of her body vertical. Cum dripped and farted out of Wendy’s distended ass hole. Heather used a finger to go up Wendy’s ass and pull any cum that was close to her sphincter out and into the bowl. She wiped her finger on the bowl. I thought she would feed it to Wendy again but another of the guys pushed her back into position and began to fuck her ass hard going for a cum. He shot his load into her ass and two more followed him to fill Wendy’s ass again. Heather followed the same process though used more fingers and finally pushed her entire hand up Wendy’s ass trying to clear her butt. Wendy looked tired but Heather said, “You must drink it down before you can rest.”

Wendy took the proffered bowl and slowly slurped the contents into her mouth swallowing convulsively until she had sucked the bowl clean. Heather looked at her and said, “Now, eat me out.” Wendy applied her mouth to Heather’s cunt and sucked some cum. Then, Heather released her bladder and Wendy swallowed most of the piss. Heather sighed in relief and moved away.

The guys saw what she had done and gathered around Wendy and began to piss on her in a group until all their bladders were empty. Heather took the hose and washed Wendy off. Wendy slowly walked to and into the hot tub to soak. All the teens except Heather left. After all, she lived here now. An hour later, Wendy stood, walked over to a stack of towels, toweled off, and left. Heather and I just lay back getting some sun.

I thought tomorrow would be a day to look at cars to tow as well as a trailer. Beth got home and joined us outside. She looked around and asked, “What happened?”

I replied, “Wendy came over with a bunch of the teens and she had them run a train on her ass. Heather then fed her all their cum from a bowl. Heather had her eat her out and pissed on her. The guys saw that and gathered around Wendy. They all pissed her. We then hosed her off. Everyone left.”

“Other than that, it was a pretty quiet day. We rode over to the RV store and picked up a receiver. I’ve decided to buy a small car to pull. I don’t think the Benz with its convertible top is a good solution.”

Beth said, “What are you thinking about?”

“Something small but big enough for three with front wheel drive. It makes for an easier trailer to handle.”

Beth said, “Whatever you get will suit me. I just want to be with you and have you in me as much as possible. X, I’m addicted to your dick.” She grinned.

“We’ll have to see what I can work in.” My cock was rising and Beth and Heather were naked. Beth moved over Heather in the sixty-nine position and they started to suck each other. I moved behind Beth and pushed slowly but insistently into her butt. She moaned happily into Heather’s cunt creating joy for Heather. Very quickly, I was fucking deep into Beth’s ass while she and Heather sucked each other’s cunts. We all came together.

When I pulled out, my cock dropped onto Heather’s face who sucked it into her mouth and down her throat. Then, she sucked cum from Beth’s butt. We never did have supper but went to bed.

In the morning, Heather was between my legs sucking my cock until I shot my load down her throat. She held me close until I released my bladder’s contents into her stomach. She then moved to Beth and did the same with Beth. The three of us got out of bed and cleaned up. Beth went to work while Heather and I dressed to shop for another car.

Heather asked, “What do you want?”

“I really don’t know. I figure something smaller but with room for all three of us and some storage. It should probably be cheap because being towed behind an RV is not good for any vehicle.”

“How about something Japanese or Korean?”

“Works for me. Let’s go.”

We left and the first dealership selling Asian cars was a Toyota dealer. We went in to look at a Prius. We pulled up and were soon met by a pretty sales lady who was late twenties or early thirties. I wondered if there was a sign on me that pulled them when we went into a dealership. “Hi, my name is Taylor. How may I help you this morning?”

Heather quickly said, “I’m Heather and he’s X, short for Xavier. We’re looking for a Prius.” Taylor raised her eyebrows a bit at Heather’s outfit. It was different clothes but the same fit as the previous day’s selection.

“We have a number in stock. Have you ever looked at one?”

We shook our heads. “Let’s go inside and look one over. If you like it, we’ll drive one.” We nodded. “Who is going to drive it?”

Heather said, “Both of us. We’ll pull it behind the RV a lot and use it instead of the RV when running around.” Taylor looked at me and I smiled and nodded. We went inside and she walked us over to a silver Prius. Heather slid into the driver’s seat showing her body. Taylor quickly saw that Heather was not wearing panties. Her bouncing, bra-less state had already been noticed. Taylor squatted down beside her and began to show Heather the controls. Heather’s body was really on display while in the seat. I stood to the side of Taylor at the open door. My cock had hardened and was pressing against my shorts. Taylor noticed that and gulped.

Heather grinned and whispered. “I love it balls deep in every hole. X is a good guy.”

Taylor only said, “Hmm.”

We swapped out and I sat in the driver’s seat. Taylor dropped down beside me outside and went through some more descriptions. Heather bent over the door much to the pleasure of everyone else in the room. She stood and went around to sit in the passenger’s seat. She looked at me and nodded. “X, I’m going to get in the back seat.” I nodded. Suddenly a sales guy was there to assist her. She let him fondle and look as she moved into the back. “X, it’s comfortable back here, too. She got out and went to the back to inspect the trunk bending at the waist to look.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.