Lottery Winner
Chapter 31

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

Beth came from work and was happy with what we had accomplished. She said, “You two have done well. Now, we must work on a menu for the weekend.”

Beth changed and joined us in the RV. She had noted what Heather was wearing and had on a micro skirt of her own with a cropped tee shirt. She looked even hotter than Heather, if that was possible. Once inside, she bent forward and I saw that her ass hole glistened. I stood behind her and pushed all the way into her ass. She groaned with delight. “Mash my cheeks! Get it all the way up my butt!” I was there and she braced her body with her arms. “Fuck me, X! Fuck me hard! Drive that monster through me!” I tried to follow her directions by fucking her butt hard until we could hold out no longer. I shot a big load into her ass holding her tight to get my cock as far up her ass as possible.

When I pulled back, Beth turned. She sucked my cock clean while Heather sucked my cum from Beth’s ass. They finished and gave each other a cummy kiss before they swallowed.

I said, “Now, that the edge is off, we can go over what was bought and what is still needed.” We started exploring the RV. The biggest issue was going to be frozen items. Space for those was going to be at a premium. Other than that, we had plenty of space for clothing and for food. I did suggest to the girls that they should pack a nice dress or pants suit for times when we might want to dress up for dinner or something. We quickly finished packing clothes. I noticed that Heather didn’t pack any underclothing though she did have one bra.

I looked at her noticing that Beth had packed the same way. “Are you two giving up panties?”

`Beth grinned. “Pretty much. We figure we want to be accessible. The rest of the world may see but only touch with your permission. We were just thinking of you.” She smirked.

It was Thursday afternoon and the teens in the neighborhood gathered at our place. Jacob and Peter were both missing. Jacob was working for the summer. Peter was with his folks for a vacation. Heather billed this as a send-off party for our camping trip. There were four new guys and two new girls.

One of the new girls, Lilly, lived next door to Wendy. I talked to her with Heather for a few moments. It appeared that she had been going with a guy who broke up with her because she wanted sex too frequently! She wasn’t the prettiest of the bunch but was nice looking with a good, though skinny, body. She also had a bit of gossip about Wendy.

Wendy was talking to Lilly’s mother and Lilly overheard them. Wendy had community service hours to perform. She went on her first four hour stint. It turned into an anal gang bang! Wendy said that she had worn a tiny pair of short shorts and a crop top with no bra or panties. Her lack of underclothes was quickly determined. The first one in her was the deputy in charge. She was fingered after removing her clothes. She admitted that she loved being butt fucked. The deputy was a big guy and well-equipped. He fucked her dry to her slight complaint. She told Lilly’s mom that he shot a huge load in her ass. She was pulled off him and bent over. She was fucked hard in her ass by all twenty or so of the other men. One other person was female and she fisted Wendy’s ass. Everyone enjoyed watching that. They had to really work to get accomplished their duties but managed while Wendy was furnishing seconds to the gang of them. They made her lick up all the cum that dripped out of her ass. She, of course, did so willingly. I smiled. I was not surprised that Wendy would find something sexual to do instead of actual work.

Heather was still wearing her skirt and halter top while Lilly was in short shorts and a tube top. Heather kissed Lilly with plenty of tongue. They came up for air. Heather said, “Lilly, you’ll get all the sex you can handle here. We’ll ream all your holes. Outside on the deck, there is a no clothes rule. It makes everyone naked and accessible. Lilly grinned and pulled her tube top off over her head. She didn’t have much in the way of tits but did have long, thick nipples.

Heather cupped one and began sucking the other. Lilly liked that groaning with passion. I dropped my shorts in front of her exposing my big shaft. Her eyes were wide. “Shit! You’ll be the biggest I’ve had so far!” Heather gave her nipple a twist and may have nipped the other. She moaned.

I said, “You’ll get it in every hole.”

She smiled through her erotic feelings. I moved over her head and pushed into her mouth. She had to stretch her lips to take my meat. When I pushed down her throat, she gagged. I pulled back a little and she pulled me back down her throat. This time, she swallowed me completely.

I bucked into her mouth a few times while Heather finished removing Lilly’s shorts and her own clothes. I pulled out of Lilly’s mouth listening to her wheeze a little and lay back. I said, “Mount me!” She looked a little anxious but moved over me. Heather’s hand went between her legs and Lilly groaned some more.

She started down and Heather aimed my cock for Lilly’s cunt. I went in as she lowered her body onto mine. She groaned as she stretched, “So big! Push me down on it, Heather! I want it all!” Heather pushed on her shoulders forcing her slim teen body down on my hard cock. She groaned some more as my cock opened her up “Oh!” I felt my cock flex and then pop into her womb. “Shit! It’s so deep! Fuck me!” She began to bounce up and down with Heather’s help forcing my cock into her cunt further than any cock had ever gone. The pressure on my cock was amazing and must have been causing sensations in her body until she convulsed in a titanic orgasm and took me with her. I shot a huge volley of cum up her and she moaned through her orgasm as it coursed into her body. She collapsed over me almost faint. Heather pulled her away and I popped out of her womb producing a groan from her worn body and another when my cock left her cunt. Heather rolled her over on her back and Lilly just lay there quietly moaning. Heather went down on me and sucked my cock clean before sucking Lilly’s cunt to get my cum from her as best as was possible. Some of it was far in her body.

I slowly stood. “I’ll do your ass later, Lilly.” She just groaned. I went outside to the hot tub. Beth was there being double penetrated by two teens. From the sounds, they were enjoying the action. Beth started to orgasm and the two young men joined her shooting their loads into her cunt and ass.

Ashley was there to suck both guys and Beth’s holes until all the cum she could get had gone down her throat. Heather and Lilly joined us and began to fondle my cock. I quickly hardened. Heather whispered to Lilly and her eyes widened but she went to her hands and knees. I moved behind her with Heather between us. Heather was licking her butt trying to get Lilly lubed for me. That included using to wetted fingers twisting in her butt hole to open it for me. I moved closer behind her as Ashley and the two guys who had finished in Beth looked on.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.