Lottery Winner
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

Justin and Jacob helped her get out of her clothes. Pulling her over to a mat, they double penetrated her and weren’t gentle. She loved it. Heather cleaned all three of them.

After a while, it was just the three of us and we prepared supper. Beth said, “Where’s Dawn?”

I told them what was happening. Heather said, “Mom’s plan for her is good. I will be gone off to college when father gets out. I will come back to this house if that’s okay.”

I looked at Beth. She said, “Honey, that will be fine. Have Jacob help you move everything of yours over here. You’ll have a room to come to when you want from college.” she paused. “Where is Jacob going?”

“He’s going to the same college. He’s a good guy.”

Beth smiled. “Yes. He has a nice cock, too.”

Heather said, “He’s going to work all summer in the woods. He likes all that. I like it, too, but he really likes it. He plans to major in Forestry. I won’t see him at all after this week until college orientation. He leaves next Monday.”

Beth said, “He may stay with you as much as you want him to. If you want to be exclusive at any point, just let us know.”

She nodded. “I’m not sure how serious we are or might become. We may not make it through the summer or will be apart and get together again in the fall. I have to admit that I’m more confident in the future now than I was two weeks ago.”

She looked at me directly. “X, how long do you think he will be held?”

“I don’t know. I’m no expert in legal matters but his outbursts threatening me have not helped him get released. His charges include felonies which can result in significant jail time. Plus, by the time, he does get on if he can make bail, he going to have to find a job and a place to live. Your mother was pretty sure they would lose the house. She’s also starting a divorce, too.”

“I thought she would. His actions have gotten more painful over the last year or so. I like sex, even raunchy sex, but he just inflicts pain and humiliation on us. Something had to happen to stop him or one of us might have been killed.”

Thursday came and I went out to eat. I came back to the house to the teens being gathered in back and participating in a full-on orgy. Everyone was doing or being done. There were at least three new guys and three new couples there and all were involved.

I screwed two new asses before everyone had to leave to clean up and go to the service. It was no longer religious or held in a church. It was called a Commencement Talent Exercise. The high school auditorium was packed. This was a show put on by the band, orchestra, and choruses as well as individuals. In the case of seniors performing, the senior or seniors involved were recognized. It was an entertaining evening. I’m glad Beth and I went. After it was over, we took Heather, Jacob, and his parents to dinner.

Jacob’s father wanted to pay or help pay but Beth explained to him that we knew from Jacob they were well off but that I had cubic money to the point that I didn’t work any more. He let it go. Herb turned out to be a good guy and good dinner companion.

Jacob rode back to the house with us. Once inside, Beth and Heather started removing clothes. Jacob and I joined them. Beth bent over in front of me. There was a butt plug in her ass. “Pull it out, X, and put your plug deep in me.”

Heather said, “Don’t waste time, Jacob, screw around!” Jacob pulled a bit larger butt plug from Heather’s ass and pushed his cock all the way in her rear. He pulled her back so she was sitting on him impaled on his cock. The four of us fucked our partners until we came hard. The girls pulled off and sucked our cocks. They then got in a sixty-nine position and sucked each other’s ass holes getting all the cum down their throats and into their stomachs.

I just lay back knowing that Beth would probably want a second bout before we slept. Jacob’s car was here. I said, “Stay or go. I’m going to bed. Beth and I held hands as we went into her bedroom. Later but not much, we screwed in the missionary position and I filled her cunt with jiz. She orgasmed with me as she had earlier in the evening.

We were lying quietly about to snooze off when Heather crawled into bed with us. She snuggled in next to me and we all went to sleep.

It was Saturday and a number of the teens would be joining us at the housse to swim and screw. This tine, there were the well-known eight and six more. I talked to Heather and she said that they may not share but all of them were physically active with their partners. She said that any who wanted could join in but no one was to be forced. I nodded as that met my preferences.

It was just before lunch when the doorbell was rung. I answered it to find Dawn standing on the stoop. “Hello, X, may I come in?” I waved her in. She went into the living room and sat down. She asked, “Would you get Beth and my daughter, please? I need to tell you all what is happening.”

I did and the three of us were seated with Dawn.

She said, “I wanted to tell you what is happening with me and with Ben. Ben is waiting for his trial. He finally has a legal aid lawyer. He still isn’t smart and has cussed out another judge. He will stay in jail until his trials.

“I have filed for divorce and had him served. I have given him everything except my car and my 401k which is much smaller than his. I have moved my clothes out and rented an apartment away from here but still in Nashville. I also start a new job on Monday. My plan is a new life to go with it.

“Heather, here is my new cellphone number. Any time you want to talk, I am available.” Heather nodded.

“X, I have your number in my new phone from my old one. I may call at some point. Thanks for the bit of help you provided me to determine me to make a new start.”

“Beth, please note my number. Any time you want to use my body, call and I will over and be willing to be your sex slave just as I am for X.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.