Lottery Winner - Cover

Lottery Winner

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 28

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

Beth and I fixed a light supper and watched TV. We went to bed and I fucked her cunt and ass before we drifted off to sleep. I woke later to being sucked. I looked and it was Heather. Her mother was between Beth’s legs sucking her holes.

Beth’s clock radio started making noise as Beth orgasmed. I pissed Heather’s mouth after shooting a load of cum down her throat. I saw Beth’s face and knew she had pissed into Dawn’s mouth. Both of the receivers of piss swallowed.

Beth and I started moving. Since it was Saturday, neither Beth’s job nor Heather’s school called but there were things to do. Naked, all four of us went into the kitchen and started breakfast. Coffee was soon dripping.

Beth said, “Heather, I understand. Dawn, what gives with you?”

“I’m leaving Ben. I know he’s been fired. My company is in trouble so mine will probably not last. Ben has us deeply in debt. I’m not sure what to do. Heather’s been safe here and I’m trying to take refuge here, too. I’m willing to do anything sexually with anyone.”

Beth smiled grimly. “We saw that yesterday. You will be given the chance to prove your willingness regularly. While you’re here, you will be willing to get it on with anyone in any manner they choose. If you weren’t a cum and piss slut before, you will be now.”

Dawn said, “Yes, Mistress. It will be as you say.”

Heather’s mouth was open in amazement. Then, she said, “Mother kneel behind me and suck my ass.” Dawn immediately went to her knees behind her daughter and began to suck and lick her teen butt. Heather gave out a little moan. “Get your tongue up my ass, Mommy.” Heather moaned some more. Her mother was obviously obeying her since Heather was happily moving her butt over her mother’s face and moaning with pleasure.

Beth said, “Heather, what’s your schedule for next week?”

“Mmm! Mom, that’s good.” She grinned.

“Monday through Wednesday are normal hours and finals. I’m not worried about grades. Thursday is a half day followed by practice. Thursday evening is a Baccalaureate service held at school. It’s going to feature performances by musical groups. We’re supposed to go and senior will sit up front as a class. There is practice Friday morning and then the actual ceremony Friday evening. We’re finished then because all our books and records have to be done Thursday morning. To my knowledge, all I have to do is turn in my text books. I don’t owe any money for anything. After Friday night, I’m free until orientation for college in late August.”

I said, “Okay, all three of us will go to the two events. Dawn, you’ll go but no undies except for a butt plug.” Dawn moaned into Heather’s ass making Heather have an orgasm.”

Beth had finished cooking and I said, “Okay, everybody up. We’ll have breakfast.”

We sat down to eat enjoying our meal. I stood and placed my dishes in the sink. “Beth, would you find a butt plug big enough for Dawn as she does the dishes?”

Beth grinned. “I know just the one.”

Dawn said, “Is that necessary?”

“Oh, yes. Expect to have something in your ass all the time while you are here.” I grinned without humor. “Of course, you don’t have to stay here and be our play toy.”

Dawn put her dishes in the sink. She saw Beth returning and went to her hands and knees. Beth had a large plug. It was an easy six inches long and very thick except for just before the flange. She walked behind Dawn. “Grab your butt cheeks.” Dawn did and Beth forced the plug all the way into her ass with only the flange outside. Dawn groaned. “Now, start washing the dishes.”

Dawn stood and moaned again. She started doing as she had been ordered. Heather and I added our dishes and the serving platters to Dawn’s pile. We all left for the living room.

I heard the dishwasher start as Dawn came into the room later. She was walking a bit like something was “really” in her ass. I said, “Dawn, it appears you are feeling that butt plug.”

“Yes, master. It’s long and thick.”

Beth grinned. “I could find a bigger one.”

“I would take it, mistress, but I would rather not.”

Heather said, “I just got a text. My friends want to come over to swim and play.” She said it like a question.

Beth said, “Okay, but every guy has to butt fuck your mother.”

Heather grinned. “They will.”

It wasn’t long before all the regular teens plus a few other guys were out on the back deck with us. Everyone was naked. Dawn was being double penetrated again. Ashley had been butt fucked and put her ass in Dawn’s face to be sucked. Dawn did. I fucked Beth’s great ass while Jacob did Heather. Every female in the group had Dawn suck their holes. The guys all had her suck their cocks. Three of the guys also had her suck their ass holes. One of them looked a little dirty. Dawn wasn’t happy about it but didn’t complain out loud. We served sandwiches and chips with soft drinks. In the middle part of he afternoon, they left with just Jacob remaining. Heather was mounted on his cock reverse cowgirl so Dawn could suck her daughter’s cunt. Beth and I lay on a chaise resting.

Dawn had the butt plug inserted again. It went in easily this time. Jacob left and I took Heather over to a grassed area in the back. I pushed into her ass and pissed it. When I pulled out, Beth said, “Dawn, suck her ass clean.” Dawn crawled over and sucked piss and cum from her daughter’s ass.

Thus completed the day.

We had supper and watched a little TV before going to bed.

Sunday was a repeat of Saturday though a few of the teens changed out. That butt plug had no trouble at all going in Dawn’s ass. She looked tired but I think I did, too. That was a lot of fucking over the last few days. Monday, everyone left for school or jobs. Dawn was wearing her butt plug and no undies. She didn’t like it but I said that she would have to live somewhere else.

Later in the morning, I received a call that there would be another hearing on the “Horton Four” that I should attend. It would be Tuesday morning.

The day passed quietly with me taking my ease out by the pool and Dawn doing the same though she still had the butt plug in her ass. It was the middle of the afternoon when she asked, “May I take the plug out?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.