Lottery Winner - Cover

Lottery Winner

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 27

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

Things proceeded quickly from that point. Another car was called along with detectives. The senior detective asked, “Mister Marigold, are you willing to press charges. If so, we will arrest the others involved. It appears to be a conspiracy against you.”

“I’m not happy about the necessity but, yes, I will press charges against the three the video shows breaking into my front door. I’m also going to get a better lockset for the doors here.”

The officers chuckled. The young girl was now clothed. She was led to a car and placed inside it. We walked down Nancy’s house and they knocked. She came to the door and was arrested. She was placed in handcuffs. When Wendy came to the door at her house, she was also arrested and handcuffed.

Both women were not happy. They were read their rights. One of the detectives said, “Ladies, we have video of you assisting a Ben Horton in breaking and entering the home of Mister Marigold.”

We went to the Horton house and Ben came to the door. He was immediately arrested and handcuffed. All the officers and their prisoners were taken to the station. I went home with one of the detectives with me. I called the team leader of the surveillance company and followed his instructions to download the video to another computer via email. I did that and was thanked. I was told to come by later today or tomorrow to sign paperwork. He also said that they had enough for an arrest already but wanted to know that I would follow up on the charges. I nodded, we shook hands, and he left.

I left to pick up Heather at school. She got in the car and said, “Did you hear about the girl who was kidnapped on her way to school?”

I smiled. “No, I experienced her. Your father stripped her and left her tied on my bed spreadeagled. Fortunately for me, the new cameras were installed and operating. They clearly showed everything and the girl was at least not resisting when the cops found her on my bed. Your father was taken into custody as were Wendy and Nancy. I don’t understand why they were helping him but they are now in jail. I have to go to the station tomorrow to sign papers to pursue this further. Your father made a serious error in judgment.”

“It’s about time he got caught in one of his snares. He has pushed on many others in the past. I think he has something on Wendy and Nancy for them to help him. Neither one of them like him or what he does unless it’s some other woman being hurt.”

The night passed quietly with no more than the usual fucking. In the morning, I got up with Beth and Heather. When they left, I left also. I pulled in at the police station and met with the same senior detective, George Mays. He had a person record a statement from me on videotape. He also had a few papers to sign which I read and then signed.

I asked, “Mister Mays, I am presuming that all four can make bail” He nodded. “I don’t believe that Ben Horton will stop. What can I do to protect myself, those residing at my house, and my house?”

“Thus far, Mister Horton hasn’t been armed and doesn’t seem to use guns. I would suggest a ‘peace warrant’ though those aren’t of much use except to get the wrongdoer in more trouble when he tries something. It’s a tough issue.”

“That’s what I feared. I will do that if only to make some kind of point. The solicitor or district attorney might find it useful in the bond hearing.” I paused. “Do you know who will be handling the court appearance at the bond hearing and should I attend?”

The hearing will be in thirty minutes. Why don’t you stay? I can introduce you to the assistant handling this hearing.” I nodded. He took me to the courtroom to wait. I noticed the signs and cut my phone off.

I sat and waited.

The “Horton Four” were brought in with others for a bond hearing. Detective Mays was at the desk with a sharp looking woman of about thirty. We all rose as the judge entered. He sat and we all sat. The first two cases called were car theft. One of the defendants received bail. The other was on parole from another car theft. He would go back. The Horton Four were called. My detective was called. The lady at the table asked him to explain the story. He said, “The victim has a camera at his residence with sound. The four defendants were at the front door. The male defendant was advised by the two older females that the victim and homeowner, a Mister Marigold, was not at home. The male then jimmied the door damaging the door and lock. Once inside, the young female was tied to Mister Marigold’s bed spread and naked. We believe they planned to falsely surprise Mister Marigold in the act and suggest that this younger woman is underage. Her identification indicates that she is nineteen. After viewing the film, the perpetrators were arrested.”

The lady prosecutor said, “Your honor, it appears that no one but Mister Horton and the young woman have any record. He has been arrested last year for making terrorist threats. A guilty plea was accepted.”

Horton jumped up. “I should never have pleaded guilty. I would have beat that bastard until he wouldn’t or couldn’t have been able to testify. I’ll kill X as soon as I can get loose from here.” He looked back and saw me. “You can’t take my slut from me. I can fuck my daughter any way and any time I want. I’ll get out and get you!”

The judge looked over at him. “Mister Horton, you will not be allowed to make bail since, by your own admission, you are planning violence rather than even property damage.” Wendy and Nancy both were given bail amounts and were told that, as a condition of making bail, they must stay off my property. The young girl also had a criminal past. Her bail amount was high. All the criminal defendants were led out. I breathed a sigh of relief.

I left the courtroom. As I left Detective Mays told me that I would be notified about a trial date. I had lunch and drove home. I went out to the box and retrieved my mail to see Wendy and Nancy walking toward me. At least mentally, I braced.

Wendy said, “We’re sorry, X. Horton was holding some extramarital information over us that went out the window when we were arrested. Our husbands have agreed to forgive us though we will be gang banged hard as penance for the next three meetings of our group. Both want you at those meets to butt fuck us hard.”

Nancy said, “That’s okay. At least we’ll be able to prepare our butts. Our time in the jail wasn’t fun. We were both fisted hard a number of times and made to eat some slimy, dirty cunts and butts. I’ve learned there is a limit to what I will do without being forced.”

“Ladies, all I can say is good luck. If I get an invitation, I will probably be there.” They smiled. I smiled back and went back inside with my mail. Once inside, I took the small portable scanner and checked the house inside and out. The only cameras were outside and were mine. That was a relief.

I headed to the school to pick up Heather. She came out. “My mother was here. My father wasn’t granted bail because he threatened you in the court?”

“That’s correct. The judge was going to grant bail until his outburst. He didn’t help his cause.”

“I know. My mother came to talk to me. She may leave him, too. He will lose his job over this and she may have had enough to finally get out. For her sake, I hope she does.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.