Lottery Winner - Cover

Lottery Winner

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 26

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

In the morning, Heather and I slipped back into our rooms. Heather switched her light on and started her day. A few minutes later, I turned the lights on and started to clean up for the day. The three of us met in the kitchen. I started coffee while the girls started breakfast.

We sat outside in back to eat. The weather felt great and we tailored our conversation to our listening audience. It was funny to talk about some issues pretending we didn’t get involved in some of them. We eventually went inside with our dirty dishes and cleaned up the breakfast mess. Before we started anything else, Beth said, “I think we need to make some plans for the remainder of today and for tomorrow.” She looked at me with a question in her eyes. “X, your people are scheduled to show up Monday morning and clear everything?”

“Yes, they will ‘find’ all the cameras. They are tapping into the feed from them and will have complete tapes, or whatever they use of the recordings Ben will get. I would love to see his face. I don’t think he will be happy. On my instructions, they are setting cameras that I can control at the front door, the garage, and the back gate. If someone else enters or tries to enter, we will know. I will show you Monday how to turn each camera off. I wish I had had one at the front door when Ben came earlier.”

Beth and Heather both nodded. Heather said, “I want to pick up some clothes for the summer. What I have embarrasses me when I’m in public. Dad made me get them and wear them. I like to be sexy but those outfits were way over the line.”

I said, “Let’s have that discussion again outside for the cameras.” They both nodded. We went outside.

Heather said, “I want to do some shopping. My dad would make me wear clothes that I don’t like to wear in public. I also need some underclothes. He didn’t allow me to wear any. I had to sneak to get them on for school.”

I said, “Heather, it can’t be that bad.”

She looked at Beth. “Tell X how many pairs of panties I own, please.”

“Three. Those aren’t really suitable. I wouldn’t wear them comfortably with a skirt and definitely not for work.”

I said, “Heather, there’s nothing wrong with what you’re wearing.”

Heather was looking toward me and the house. She gave a careful, small wink. “These aren’t mine. Beth lent them to me. My dad’s idea of shorts shows my bottom cheeks.”

“Okay, shopping we will go. You’re old enough to make decisions about how well you will be covered. You are a nice-looking girl but you shouldn’t show skin unless it’s your choice.”

We left the back area and went inside. We took my car and went to a large strip center with a few choices for clothing. Beth directed me to one of them. We went inside.

Once inside, Beth said, “We’re going to look at undies. Go somewhere and stay out of trouble.”

I smiled and strolled over to the men’s department and looked. I even picked up a couple of shirts for the summer. I met Beth and Heather to shop for clothes. They picked through shorts, jeans, both long and short, and skirts. Heather came out with a few which all looked sharp but weren’t as revealing as some I had seen her wear. We carried the load to checkout and I paid for it all.

We loaded the clothes into the car and went back to the house. Beth and I went outside to sit. Heather went through the clothes to model her purchases outside for the camera to record along with statements. If it wasn’t so serious potentially, it would be funny. To some extent, it still was.

We cooked supper and went to bed at a reasonable hour. Later, Heather and I quietly entered Beth’s bedroom. Heather was sucking Beth’s cunt and I fucked into her young ass. She moaned happily and I fucked her ass deeply until delivering a load deep into her butt. She turned to suck my cock while Beth sucked the cum from her rear hole. Next, I fucked Beth’s cunt and shot another load into her. Heather sucked us both. All three of us lay down to sleep.

In the morning, Heather woke me sucking my cock. My movements woke Beth who watched. I shot my morning load down her throat and stayed there to piss her stomach before moving. She sucked Beth’s cunt until she orgasmed. Beth gave her a couple of squirts before lying back. Later, we cleaned up and dressed. I took the girls to brunch. We had a good meal before heading back to the house.

There, we found the police. Two cars but no lights. I stopped and called John Mayer. “John, it’s X. I think there is a confrontation brewing. Police cars are parked at my house.”

“Okay. Where are you?”

“I’m about half a block or so away.”

“Okay, I’ll be there within five minutes. Hang tight.”

He pulled up in about four minutes and motioned for me to follow him. I did. We pulled into the drive. John pulled to one side and motioned for me to park in the garage. He got out and went to me. “Stay here. Leave the garage door open but don’t walk out under any circumstances.”

We all nodded. John headed out the drive to meet the policemen who were out of their cars. He said, “I am John Mayer. I represent the occupants of this home. What seems to be the issue, officers?”

There were four. One corporal and three officers. The corporal said, “We have a report that an under-age female is living here against her will and being used sexually.”

“Who made this claim?”

“We’d rather not say, sir.”

“I understand. However, since it’s not true. We will find out. You can hide the name but you will become a party in a civil suit which you and the police department won’t want.”

The corporal looked uncomfortable. “It was Ben Horton.”

“Did he tell you that the female involved was his daughter?” All four looked surprised but shook their heads. Did he provide any basis for his claim?”

“No, sir. We’re just here to investigate. If we found the allegations true, we would then take action.”

John smiled and it wasn’t friendly. He raised his voice a tiny bit. “Mister Marigold, Miss Hood, Miss Horton, please come forward. Ladies, don’t forget your identifications.” We all came forward.

John sad, “First, there are no minors here. Mister Marigold, please show the officer your license.”

One of the officers read it. He said, “It’s a Georgia license.”

“That’s correct, Mister Marigold and Miss Hood have just moved to Nashville. Miss Hood, please show your license.” The same officer looked at it. He nodded.

“Miss Horton, show the officer your license.” Heather gave up her license for review.

The officer said, “This one shows a different address but she is eighteen.”

“That is correct. Miss Horton is fleeing from her parents who want to use her sexually and abuse her physically. This is her place of refuge. My client has opened his house to a number of teens in the neighborhood. He and Miss Hood were told of Miss Horton’s unfortunate situation and offered their home as a refuge. Miss Horton, are you here of your own free will?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.