Lottery Winner - Cover

Lottery Winner

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 24

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

Justin asked, “Is the pool open? Is the hot tub open?”

I smiled. “Yes and yes.”

They trouped outside and all doffed their clothes. I dropped my shorts. With all of us naked, the fun immediately started. Ashley knelt before me and sucked on my cock. She got it wet and then turned and backed on it. I slid into her cunt easily. Heather was in front of her and Ashley leaned further forward and began to suck on her cunt. Heather sat in a lawn chair with her legs spread. I followed Ashley forward fucking her hard. Ashley groaned into Heather’s cunt. Heather had a number of small orgasms to the groans into her cunt as well as from the tongue deep inside her.

I pulledd out of Ashley’s cunt and pushed into her ass. She took my cock with no difficulty though my girth did stretch her some. She seemed to like that and we started a rhythm that headed us each toward an orgasm. I filled her ass with cum and she screamed an orgasm into Heather’s cunt who came with us. I slowly pulled out and Ashley turned around to suck me clean while Heather put her mouth to her friend’s ass and sucked my cum from it swallowing every drop. We lay back with the rest of the teens to catch our breath from the orgasms. The rest went in the pool except for Heather.

She moved closer to me and said, “X, may I stay with you and Beth?”

I wasn’t totally surprised. “I believe so. I will have to talk to Beth before making that sort of commitment. Why, Heather?”

She said, “I just escaped from my parents this morning. They plan to do me hard when I get home. I’m not sure I will be able to handle it this time. Last time, they threatened that, I missed two days of school and ached for another week. My dad can be really rough and he uses things on me and my mom. I enjoy fucking and sucking but he doesn’t really want enjoyment from his partners since he enjoys their pain. It’s escalating.”

“For right now, you can stay. Beth and I will have to talk. You know if you stay here, you will be having sex with both of us.”

“I hope so.” She grinned. She went into the pool to play. Soon, Tyler and another guy I didn’t know pulled her out. She mounted Tyler and the other guy fucked her ass. She moaned, “Fuck my holes! Do me!” Emily mounted on Tyler’s face and pushed Heather’s face into her ass. As I looked, I noticed that Emily had a butt full of cum that Heather was sucking out as she was double penetrated.

Peter was butt fucking Devon and was being butt fucked by Justin. The three of them seemed to be happy.

I just lay back. Heather came back later and sucked me harder and then fucked my cock with her ass. I shot my load into her gut. She rose up and, turning, sucked my cock. Devon sucked my cum from her ass. Heather continued to suck. Instead of getting hard, my bladder was wanting release. “Heather, either stop or I will piss you.” She sucked harder. I released my bladder and she swallowed my hot piss down her throat. I pissed all I had and she didn’t miss a drop.

Everyone lay back again resting from this latest bout. I heard the garage door open and stood. I motioned to the rest not to get up. I went into the kitchen to meet Beth coming in. We kissed and I followed her into her bedroom. I said, “We have the teens visiting plus some of their friends. We’ve been playing in the pool.”

“Elsewhere, too, I’m sure.”

“True. I wanted to talk to you a moment before we go out whether we play or not.”

“Okay, X. Talk to me.”

“Heather is here. She wants to stay with us to protect her from her parents. Her father likes to inflict pain with sex. She’s up for most anything but doesn’t want the pain. She told me that, the last time her father was in this kind of mood, she missed two days of classes.”

“Oh ... I guess it’s okay with me. You know there may be a confrontation?”

“Yes. We’ll just have to handle it. I think giving him some sexual pain might be good for him.”

“Well, don’t think that fisting will be too much for him. We saw him take his wife’s fist up his ass at the last party.”

“I was thinking of stringing him up by his balls with something really big in his ass. Perhaps I will have him drink some piss. He likes to piss on and in other people.”

“Okay. We’ll just have to see how it all works out.” She had stripped and hung her work clothing while we talked. Naked, we walked out to the pool deck.

Heather saw us coming and looked up hopefully. I smiled and nodded. She walked the few steps over to us. She hugged and kissed Beth. When she came up for air, Beth smiled and pushed down on her shoulders. She knelt down and began to suck on Beth’s cunt. She sucked hard and Beth enjoyed her efforts. Beth pushed her away and lay on a chaise lounge. Heather went back to sucking her cunt trying to get Beth to have a really big orgasm. Devon came over to me and sat on my cock reverse cowgirl taking it deep into her ass. When she lay back on top of me, Justin moved in front of her and pushed into her cunt. We fucked her holes until all three of us came hard.

We had another round and then the other teens started to dress and leave. Beth asked, “Heather, do you have clothes other than what you’re wearing?”

“Yes. Jacob has a big load of my clothes in his car. I knew I had to go somewhere today. After my parents went to work, he came over and helped me.”

I looked over at Jacob. “Jacob, let’s get your car unloaded.” All four of us put on a minimal amount of clothes and carried Heather’s clothes from his trunk into one of the spare bedrooms. Jacob had to leave but Heather stripped. She bent over the bed and Jacob drilled her ass at her request. Heather sucked his cock clean and he dressed and left promising to pick her up in the morning.

When Heather stood, she had to put her hand at her butt to catch the cum dripping out of her ass. She farted out some and then brought her hand to her face and sucked and licked it clean.

Beth smiled. “Let’s go into the kitchen and find some food to eat.” We both nodded. Beth added, “We also need to talk.”

We went into the kitchen both girls used dish towels to cushion their bare asses and to catch any cum dripping from their holes. Beth said, “Heather, we are willing to let you stay here a while. What’s happening with your parents and what will they do if you don’t show?”

“Thank you, Beth. You, too, X. My parents are getting rougher. The last time they got in this mood, I was out of school a couple of days and ached for a week. My father uses things on me and my mother. He fucks us but, mostly, he inflicts pain. My mother can take more. I’ve watched him put both hands into her ass and push them deep. He did that to me last time. My sphincter tore and it was weeks before it didn’t hurt when I was butt fucked. He whips us. He’s been angry from something about work and has been rough on both of us. He made Mom scream last night. I was told that it was my turn tonight. I just can’t take it any more.”

Beth said, “Well, we’ll put you up. How likely is it that he will come here and cause trouble?”

“I don’t know. He never has before when I’ve stayed away for a day or two but he’s never been this angry and threatening. I’m a little afraid to call him this time.”

I said, “Does your mother have a cell phone?”

“Yes. I left her a message that I wasn’t coming home tonight because I was scared. She might go to her sister’s house. She would get all that I would have gotten and whatever he wanted to do to her, too.”

Beth asked, “Should X or I call your father?”

“No. He’ll be mad but stay home unless he knows where to go. My mom’s brother in-law is a big guy who beat him up once. He doesn’t like to get in a confrontation with guys. He would work Beth over if we were alone but he won’t want to try taking X on. He’s not that big.”

I said, “Okay. We’ll lay low tonight. Heather, what are your plans for tomorrow night and the weekend?”

“I would like to stay with you two. I only have two weeks of high school left. My graduation is set as is my college. I have a trust from my mother’s parents that will take care of my college expenses that aren’t covered by scholarships. It’s away from here so I’ll be in the dorms. I will need a place when I come back here. I worry about this summer, too.”

I looked at Beth. She thought a moment. “You can stay here through the summer. If it works out as I believe, you will be welcome here. X may or may not be here during all of that time. He plans to travel. We’ve just been trying to get settled. I work but he doesn’t.” She grinned. “X has money.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.