Lottery Winner - Cover

Lottery Winner

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 23

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

We went out to eat at a local place and returned to sleep at the house. Beth had me sleep in her bedroom and we screwed. It was slow and sweet, nice after the orgies in which we had participated lately.

We spent the day being domestic trying to get everything in a place. I felt like we had a place now. I wanted to get comfortable before trying to travel. I figured a week or two. That would also let Beth have some time to get comfortable in her new position at work.

We would go to the party tonight. I dressed in shorts, tee shirt, and sandals. Beth was wearing a micro skirt, halter top, and sandals. Neither of us were wearing anything underneath our clothes. We walked over since it was only a block.

It would be at the home of Heather’s parents. We rang the doorbell and a woman who looked like Heather came to the door naked. I said, “Hi, I’m X and this is Beth. Nancy and Wendy came by with an invitation.”

She said, “Come in. It’s good to meet you. Heather had fun yesterday afternoon. She and I will be the stars with my husband tonight.”

Beth grinned. “Are you a piss slut, too?”

“Oh, yes. She learned it from me. I’ve swallowed many things and will again tonight.”

We stepped further inside and doffed our clothes. We piled them neatly in a corner of the room. I could see a number of other sets of clothing at various spots. Naked, we went into the rest of the house. It was time to play and my cock was getting hard.

Actually, it wasn’t that exciting since we had partied with that group before. Beth was popular for her great figure and willingness. I was popular for my cock size. There were a few who wanted to be stretched in one hole or another. I noticed that the teens were all a little subdued.

I was fucking Ashley in her cunt which was still teen tight. After we orgasmed, I asked her. She said, “Heather is going to be a star tonight. The penetration will be extreme and, for her, a bit painful. Her parents know but don’t care. Jacob isn’t too happy about that. This is supposed to be fun and the show tonight will be painful for her and not really her choice. She can do it but doesn’t really enjoy what will happen.”

“Is there anything Beth or I can do?”

“Not unless she starts bleeding or really screams. Even then, it won’t be popular for anyone to interfere with the performance. I think the shows are getting out of control with everyone trying to do something better or more shocking than the prior one.”

“I’ll talk to Beth. If we should interfere, let us know. Heather’s kinky but shouldn’t be hurt.”

“Thanks.”

The evening continued on with lots of fucking. Beth was double penetrated twice and enjoyed it both times. I fucked four in the butt including two double penetrations and, with Nancy, a double anal. I shot one of my loads into her ass. Wendy saw her butt and ate her ass clean of cum. Emily got a load from me in her ass while Tyler fucked her young cunt.

People were gathered for the evening finale. In the middle of the living room were Heather, her mother, Dawn, and her father, Ben. All three were naked of course. Dawn said, “Tonight, the party is here and we’re the stars of the upcoming entertainment.” She grinned, “And we will cum!”

Ben lay on the floor on his back. There was a pillow under his butt to raise it off the floor a little bit. His normal-sized cock wasn’t hard until Dawn pushed three fingers into his butt. She quickly added the other, then her thumb until she was in him just past the wrist. He was hard now. Heather mounted him taking his cock in her cunt all the way. She leaned forward over her father. Dawn pushed her other hand into her daughter’s ass making her grunt. Dawn pushed further up both ass holes until she was in them to the elbow. Ben arched a little and shot his load into his daughter’s cunt. She pulled off and began to suck his cock while her mother continued to fist both of them. Her father groaned and released his bladder into her mouth. Heather swallowed convulsively as he emptied his bladder into her stomach. Her mother pushed further into Heather’s ass and she could no longer hold her bladder. Her mother moved quickly to suck her daughter’s cunt and swallow all the piss.

Heather was cumming hard with her mother’s hand in her ass. Her father was hard again. I looked and noticed that his wife’s elbow had vanished up his ass. My sphincter spasmed in sympathy. I couldn’t imagine a hand that far up my ass! Actually, I couldn’t imagine a hand in my ass!

She was moving her hand and he was groaning. Heather had gotten loose from her mother’s hand. She engulfed her father’s cock taking him deep. He came in her mouth and she swallowed spasmodically. She didn’t miss a drop. She moved away from her parents and joined Jacob. She was standing in front of him and bent forward. He pushed into one of her holes and they began to fuck.

Her father reached into a bag Dawn had brought. He made Dawn pull her hand from his ass. She sucked on his open ass until he turned away from her to move to her legs. He had two huge dildos in his hands. He pushed one in her cunt and she took the foot-long dildo with a groan. He rolled her over and placed the larger and longer dildo at her ass hole. He pushed and she grunted as it popped through her sphincter and started a journey deep into her intestine. She took all eighteen inches. She took another foot long dildo that wasn’t as thick and swallowed it down her throat. You could see the bulge in her neck! She fucked her throat with that dildo while her husband fucked her lower holes with the dildos he was holding.

She orgasmed titanically pulling the dildo from her throat to scream her cum for all to hear. Her husband didn’t stop but kept going taking her to another cum. He took the one that had been down her throat and shoved it in her ass beside the one already in her butt. She convulsed.

Heather was watching and enjoying being fucked by Jacob. He came inside her. She turned and sucked his cock. Her mother crawled to suck Heather’s bottom holes. Heather’s ass was dripping with cum from Jacob’s load. Beth had been standing in front of me and I bent her forward and pushed my cock into her cunt.

When we orgasmed, Beth turned to suck me and Heather’s mother went to her cunt and sucked it dry. Other women and most of the girls offered her a dripping hole to suck clean. A few guys had her suck their cocks. The last guy to come toward her was Peter. He had her suck his cock and then his ass. When she finished with his ass, he turned again and shoved his cock down her throat and pissed. She drank it all.

I hardened and took Beth again. I had her ass this time and she was urging me to fuck her harder, deeper, and faster. I did the best I could. After we orgasmed, Heather crawled over and sucked my cock and Beth’s ass. When she lifted her head, we were both clean.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.