Lottery Winner - Cover

Lottery Winner

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 21

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

We walked into the living room to see Wendy on top of her husband who was fucking her cunt. A guy I didn’t know was buried in her ass. His strokes were not in time with her husband’s but she didn’t seem to mind. She was encouraging both of them to fuck her hard. It was a nice start.

I looked over at Beth and Nicole. Both were smiling. I thought that was good because it can and probably will get more kinky. The dining room table had been removed with the chairs pushed against the wall. With a tarp on the floor, I figured it was for water sports or other games that would be messy.

I looked at Nancy. She said, “It’s for water sports now. The main event will be here later. I’m one of the stars.”

“I’ll look forward to that.”

“Obviously, your friends play or they wouldn’t be here this evening.”

Nicole said, “That’s correct. I want to be fucked in every way.”

Ashley said, “Get your clothes off and someone will get in you.” I saw that she was naked and bent her forward. I pushed my cock into her ass making her grunt. “Fuck me hard! Ugh! Fuck the shit out of me! Ugh! Fuck! My! Ass!”

I was pounding her butt which she was taking in her teen ass. She seemed to be not just willing but even anxious to be butt fucked. I also realized that she may be seventeen but she had an experienced ass. She was grunting with my thrusts and urging me on. I pounded her teen ass until I shot a big load into her butt. She loved it! “Cum in my ass! Fill me with that cream! Let me suck it clean!” When I pulled out, she turned and took my softening cock in her mouth and down her throat. When she let it out of her mouth, it was clean.

Others had been busy. I saw Nicole sandwiched between two guys getting double penetration. Peter was butt fucking his aunt while another guy did her, too. I looked more closely and Nancy was being doubled in her ass rather than double penetrated. Beth was being sucked by Wendy and fucked in the ass by some guy I didn’t know. Everybody came and switched around. I even saw two guys take Peter’s ass at different times. His sister sucked his ass dry of the cum loads each time while someone else butt fucked her. Two different women I hadn’t met bent over for me. I took one of them in the cunt and then the other in the ass.

Everybody was slowing down. Nancy went through the different rooms and said, “Come into the dining room. It’s time for the main event.”

We were seated around the dining room. Beth sat in my lap taking my cock all the way in her ass. I noticed that Ashley was sitting on a man’s lap. To my slight surprise, I saw Peter sitting on a guy’s lap. The man was slowly jerking his cock. The look on Peter’s face showed to me that the guy’s cock was buried in his ass.

A man and woman I didn’t know walked into the dining room. Nancy was between them wearing a collar and leash. I thought that it was either BDSM or bestiality. She was bent over a low ottoman and her legs tied open. Her hands were tied together in front of her and she had them hanging over the front of it. The man went out and then returned with a large dog. Beth turned to look at me. I whispered, “Watch.”

The man brought the dog up behind Nancy and we all watched as its cock extended. It was long and dripping. The man led the dog forward and it mounted Nancy. The woman directed the dog’s cock to Nancy’s open ass. The dog instantly slammed into her deeply. Nancy made a grunting sound as her butt was filled with dog cock.

She didn’t stop grunting as the dog was jack-hammering her ass. I had read things about bestiality. The dog was trying to tie with her. Suddenly, he was successful! She screamed the longest and loudest, “Shit!” I didn’t remember hearing that cry from her before that moment. The dog wasn’t jack-hammering her any more but was pumping cum in her rectum. It was still thumping against her butt cheeks as doggy cum flowed into her bowels. We then had to wait for his knot to subside enough for it to be pulled out of her butt again violating her abused sphincter. The dog was led away and the runny dog cum drained from her ass. I had shot my load into Beth and noticed that a few other guys had shot their loads. Peter had jacked his cock and cum had exploded all over his aunt. She just lay limply on the ottoman with dog cum draining from her ass with her back covered in Peter’s emissions.

Peter stood slowly. I could hear the pop of the cock leaving his ass. He stumbled over to his sister who lifted her head and began sucking the cum from his ass. I could see his hole and it was red and stretched looking. Ashley drained his ass. Wendy backed up to her next and had her ass sucked. I sent Beth to Nicole who sucked my load from her ass. When Nicole rose, Beth knelt behind her and sucked her ass swallowing down a couple of loads. They joined me after Wendy sucked my cock clean. We put on our clothing and walked back to our house.

Nicole asked, “What are your plans?”

Beth looked at me and then said, “We’re staying in a hotel until things arrive. Since you’re off, why don’t you stay with us tonight or what’s left of it.”

“Will X butt fuck me again?”

Beth grinned, “He’ll probably fill us both with cum again before we all sleep.”

Nicole smiled. “That works for me.”

We left for the hotel and went up to the suite. Once there, we all went into the bathroom and cleaned up. That took longer than it might have because seeing the two hot looking gals naked resulted in my cock rising. That resulted in sucking and fucking bringing about the need for more cleaning. We eventually dried off and made it to bed. We slept.

I woke about eight in the morning. I was spooned up against Beth’s back with my cock lodged between her legs. Nicole was in front of her also being spooned by Beth. What I didn’t know initially was that Beth had three fingers in Nicole’s butt. Looking at them caused me to harden.

Beth woke and woke Nicole. Nicole groaned, “Shit, Beth! How many fingers do you have in my ass?” She groaned some more.

“Four now. You love it so don’t complain.” Just then, I pushed and my cock went into Beth’s ass. “Shit, X! I didn’t expect that!”

“What did he do, Beth?”

“He’s fucked that log of his up my ass!”

“Ugh! Those are the breaks.”

I began pumping Beth’s ass simply going for my cum. I wanted to fill her butt with my morning load. After a few minutes, I did.

Nicole and Beth got off, too. We slowly moved into the bathroom with its decadent shower. Once there, Beth bent Nicole forward and pushed her entire hand into her ass. Nicole groaned as her body was invaded. Not to be outdone, I shoved my half-hard cock into Beth’s ass and began to stroke, first to get hard though that didn’t take long, and second, to shoot another load in her rectum. I groaned out, “Oh, shit, Beth! Here it comes! Take my load!” She did and worked poor Nicole’s ass with her hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.