Lottery Winner - Cover

Lottery Winner

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 17

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

Once in my suite, she turned to me. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her with lots of body rub and then my hands running over her body. I found the zipper to her skirt and pulled it down. She reached back and unfastened the button. Her skirt fell away. I was unbuttoning her blouse and she let it drop to the floor to join her skirt when I finished. She was now in her bra, panties, and heels.

She unfastened my trunks and pulled them down. My hard cock was pointing slightly up from my groin. She said, “That’s a bit bigger than I had thought.”

“I’ll fill every hole you have.”

“We’ll see.” She unfastened her bra and let it drop. She pushed her panties down her hips and let them drop to the floor. We kissed again with our bodies rubbing together. I had one hand on a tit kneading it. My other hand traced down her butt with my middle finger going down her butt crease. She moaned.

I pushed her down and said, “Get it wet.” She moved down and swallowed my length until there were just a couple of inches left. I gently but firmly grabbed the back of her head and forced the rest of my cock down her throat. She pulled tighter and wiggled a little with my cock deep again in her mouth. I let her up.

She gasped for breath. She wheezed, “That’s the biggest that I’ve deep throated. Shit! You went in a long way.” I pulled her back up and moved her to an ottoman. I lay her over it on her back. I pushed into her cunt until my groin was resting tight to her pelvis. She moaned, “Fuck me with that monster! It goes in so far!”

I began to thrust hard into her cunt. She took it with a grunt for each stroke. I banged her hard and she responded by fucking back even though she was grunting with each stroke. I was getting close. “I’m going to fill your cunt up!”

“No, I want to swallow your load!” I pulled out and moved forward to fuck her face. I was shoving my cock deep into her mouth and down her throat. I unloaded my sperms down her throat. Some of my cum even came out of her nose! She swabbed my cock sucking it hard. When she came off, she swallowed all that she had added including my initial cum.

“I love the taste of cum including mine.”

“So, you eat cream pies?”

“Yes, my girlfriends all let me watch them fuck. Then I suck them clean. I love it.”

I thought that was an oral fixation. “Macy, have you ever sucked an anal cream pie?”

She grinned. “Yes, they’re good, too, as long as the girl or guy cleans before they get fucked. I’ve had one dirty one. I managed but it wasn’t fun.”

I grinned. “What else do you do? Do you drink piss?”

“Oh, yes. My roommate pisses my mouth every night before bed. Then, I have to fist her holes. Only then do we go to sleep.”

“Do you like to be fisted?”

“Not really though it’s okay. She would love for you to fuck her. She likes big things in her holes.”

I said, “I need to piss. Open wide.” I pissed a good load into her mouth and watched her throat move as she swallowed. We went into the bathroom and cleaned up. Once in the main room, we dressed and left for the pool though I was dressed normally this time. Macy tucked her panties and bra into her purse. I had decided not to wear my usual boxer briefs to be more readily available.

We went down to the pool area. It had gotten wilder. There were three or four girls who were topless. One other was lying over a table being fucked in one hole or the other with her dress pushed up to her waist. A few guys were getting blow jobs. Macy saw that and licked her lips.

Her roommate was there and Macy walked up to her grinning. “Barb, you’re going to love X.” Macy kissed her with plenty of tongue and then put her hand to the back of the girl’s skirt and pulled it up. She then moved the thong over and pushed three fingers into the girl’s ass making her moan. The two guys to who she had been talking and I could all see Macy’s fingers in Barb’s ass. It was hot!

“Macy, I’ve got a load in my twat for you to suck. Clean me out and I’ll get some more.”

The two guys looked shocked and then smiled. I unzipped and pulled my meat out where Barb could see it. She needs to get your ass ready for my rod.”

Barb said, “Oh, shit! Flip my skirt up and do my ass. I want to feel that thing deep in my butt.” She looked at the other two. “You can do me afterward.”

I moved behind her and she bent forward. I held her skirt up and positioned my cock at her sphincter. I pushed. I went in until her butt cheeks were flattened by my groin. Barb grunted. She still took my size easier than anyone else I had ever been in. She whispered, “Fuck my ass! Give it to me! I want you to cum deep in my ass so that I think it’s coming up my throat.”

I was fucking her butt while Macy went to her knees to suck her roommate’s cunt. It had to be the wildest scene in which I had participated, particularly, in public.

I shot a good load in Barb. When I pulled out, my cock was engulfed by a mouth. Another guy took my place in Barb’s ass pounding her as hard as he could. After he shot his load in her ass, Macy sucked her butt while Barb was face fucked. The guy hadn’t cum. He pulled Barb away from Macy’s mouth on top of his body including rolling her on her back. He shoved his cock into her ass. Another guy moved over her and pushed into her cunt. They double penetrated her and weren’t being gentle. Macy was watching as she sucked wet cock after wet cock.

One of the other girls went to the next two guys in line and whispered to them. Their eyes widened but they nodded. When it was their turn, one was on the floor with Barb mounted over him. His cock easily slipped into her ass. The next one got in position like they would double penetrate her again. However, he held her legs up a little higher and pushed his cock in beside the other in her ass. She groaned. “Two cocks in my ass! Shit! It hurts so good! Fuck!” They did. They weren’t being gentle and both were pushing into her butt as far as possible. They came almost together and Barb orgasmed with them. She lay back as the one on top pulled out. The bottom one then slid out from under her. Macy applied her mouth to Barb’s ass trying to get the cum from her butt. Everyone was tired.

I went to my room alone and fell asleep on the bed still wearing my clothes.

I woke in the morning and cleaned up. That was a strange evening. I went downstairs for breakfast in the dining room of the hotel. It was an excellent meal as all I had there were. I had nothing on my agenda so rode out to the house to look it over.

One thing Marianne had done was get the pool and hot tub cleaned by a service. I put them under contract and paid with my new super card. I went through the house and saw the pool was sparkling clean. I lifted the hot tub cover and it looked great and hot. This would be good.

I walked back out front and Wendy and Nancy were passing. They waved and I waved back. They jogged over to the front door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.