Lottery Winner - Cover

Lottery Winner

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 16

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

Beth said, “How long have you been waiting?”

“Mistress, I have been naked all afternoon. When I saw you drive up, I assumed the position to serve.”

Beth smiled fiendishly. “Get on your hands and knees facing away from us.” Susan scrambled to change positions. Once in position, Beth said, “Master, fuck her ass. It’s been a while.

I noticed that Susan’s ass hole was shiny. I unzipped and pulled my meat out. I was hardening rapidly. I moved into position. “Beth, put me in her ass.”

Beth knelt beside her roommate and gently took my cock. She lodged the head at the sphincter forcing it open a little. I pushed hard and went half way inside Susan’s ass. She groaned, “Oh! Shit! Thank you, Master! Give it all to me! Make me feel it!” I pushed the rest of the way into her ass and began to fuck her rear with long, hard strokes.

She was grunting with each of my in-strokes. I saw Beth slide under her from the right. Suddenly, Susan’s grunts took on a new note and her ass tightened on my cock. Beth was grinning when she mouthed at me, “Three fingers!” Moments later, she mouthed, “Four!” Susan was moaning loudly as I fucked her ass and Beth began the process of fisting her cunt.

Susan gave a louder moan and went limp. I followed her body down and pumped her butt full of cum. I slowly pulled back. Beth began to remove her hand from Susan’s stretched cunt. Once I was out, Beth pushed three fingers deep into Susan’s ass. She pulled them out and put them into Susan’s mouth who sucked them clean. Beth bent forward to suck my cock clean and back to an erection. I pulled Beth over my body and she took my cock into her pussy. We pounded each other trying to drive my cock through her body. We orgasmed together. Susan had regained her senses and was sucking at our junction trying to get any cum from either and both of us into her mouth.

Finally, Beth and I stood and took our cases up to Beth’s bedroom. We went to bed leaving Susan fingering her holes in the living room.

In the morning, we came downstairs to see Susan gone. Hearing the shower in her room, we saw her come downstairs dressed for work. She said, “Master, Mistress, are you both staying tonight?”

Beth grinned. “Yes, we’ll work you over again.”

She shivered. “I will do anything for you.”

Beth smiled again. “You will have that opportunity.”

She left and Beth shortly thereafter. I went by my old apartment. I collected mail from the central point and called Detective Grimsley for a current status. “Good morning, Detective. This is Xavier Marigold. I’m back in town. I went to my complex and checked my mail. Mark’s is still there though I removed mine. What kind of news might there be.”

“Mister Marigold, we found your roommate and his car. He was dead and the car had been trashed. We also have suspects in custody. At this point, it appears that he and his girl got involved with drug dealings. None of this looked to be organized. We bumped into his car being trashed. One perp was killed and the other two wounded and were taken into custody. There were money and drugs involved though we suspect some human trafficking might have been involved, too. We think it’s over though I caution you to be careful. We are finished with the apartment. If you go in, be careful.”

“Detective, I’m sorry about Mark. I’m glad no one else on the force was hurt. I plan to clear my things out quickly. I will hire someone to dispose of anything left. The lease is up in four more days.

“I’m moving to Nashville but will have the same number. If there is something I need to do, please let me know. I’ll tell Mark’s relatives.”

“They were notified though I think they might like to hear from you.”

“Okay, sir. Thank you again. Good bye.”

I thumbed the off button. I decided to go to the apartment and get what little I might want. I did that and then started to the office for the complex.

I called Mark’s parents. I expressed my sorrow over his death. I asked them also what to do with his personal effects. They asked me to look his things over and send them anything I thought they would want. The rest could be tossed or given away. I agreed. I had their address.

I went back into the apartment going through Mark’s things. I found a few small items that his parents might want. I found an old box and boxed them. I would ship them later today.

At the complex office, I told them what I knew. I also told them that there was nothing in the apartment wanted. I hired their cleaning crew to clear out the place since they were there. They cnfirmed that it would be empty by the end of the month. They were satisfied. I wrote a check to the cleaning company and was now done with that location.

I headed over to Beth’s apartment with the few things after sending Mark’s to his parents. I left my things out of the way and went out for lunch. After lunch, I went to my bank and talked to Terry. I told her what I was planning. She said that they had branches in the Nashville area and she hoped I would continue to bank with them. I said that was my intention. We reminisced about our last set of encounters. She admitted that she had been back to the investments department for more fun. I grinned and said that I hoped my relations with the bank would continue to be good. With a hug, I left for the apartment and met Beth entering the door. We sat down on the couch to talk.

I told her what I had learned and had done regarding my apartment. I said, “Beth, I’m ready to head to Nashville. We need to pick paint and carpet and then get moved in. None of the furniture in my old apartment is worth moving and I will abandon it. I’m having the complex’s cleanup people do the work. That said, I’m finished here and ready to move. If we can get carpet and paint nailed down, I will get that done as quickly as possible. I would like to move in quickly. Living at the hotel for long isn’t a good thing though it has been entertaining.”

“Okay, X. Do we need to go pick out carpet tonight? You could then leave tomorrow morning and I will join you at least by the weekend. You might get someone to install it quickly.”

“Doubtful, but I can start the wheels turning. Money may grease the skids a bit but there are limits.”

Beth nodded. “Let’s go.” We left for a big box home store. We found paint for the bedrooms and carpet reasonably quickly. I had samples of each. After that, I took Beth to eat. We returned to her apartment for the evening.

In the car, she said, “X, you know Susan will want more tonight.” She grinned. ‘Since you’re leaving tomorrow morning, I want more, too.”

I grinned. ‘I’ll do who I can.”

“Good. I’m first.”

We walked into the apartment and Susan was sitting on the couch naked while watching TV. We entered and she moved from the couch to kneeling with her knees spread and her arms behind her back to emphasize her bust. She whispered, “Your slut is here to be used.”

I looked at her and smiled. Beth was looking at her, too. I moved my eyes to Beth. She was wearing her work clothes which were a skirt and blouse with a matching jacket. She was pulling the jacket off. She then threw it over a chair. She hiked her skirt up to her waist and waddled to Susan. I said, “Slutty Sue, get her ass hole wet for my cock.” Susan’s hands came up to move her panties out of the way. She applied her mouth tightly to Beth’s ass. I could just see her tongue go into Beth’s ass hole making Beth groan.

I let them work for a moment. I pulled Beth back and said, “Get naked and then mount Sue so you can both rug munch.” She was quick to strip while Susan lay back. Beth mounted Susan in the correct position. The roommates began to lick and suck each other’s cunts. I shucked my clothes and moved behind Beth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.