Lottery Winner - Cover

Lottery Winner

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 15

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

Once inside the room, Taylor and Ashley quickly stripped. They weren’t wearing bras or panties. The guys watched and then joined them in nudity. Beth and I weren’t far behind.

Taylor said, “Beth said she wants X in her ass first thing. Let me get her wet for his big schlong.” She knelt behind her and began to suck and lick Beth’s ass. Beth moaned.

Ashley went to a guy and moaned, “Fuck me!” He wasted no time getting her on the couch and pushing a nice cock into her cunt.

Taylor lifted up from Beth’s ass and sucked me to get my erection wet. As soon as she lifted, I pushed into Beth’s ass. She moaned, “Yes! Fuck my shitter! Give it to me! Fuck my ass!” I hammered her ass noticing again that she had gotten some practice. My cock went in her easily.

Taylor moved a little ways from us before being bent over a guy who pushed into her cunt. She took him inside her wet cunt and another moved behind her. Beth was watching and her eyes got wide. Taylor reached behind her body and pulled the butt plug from her ass. The guy behind her pushed his cock up her ass tube forcefully making her grunt when his pelvis slapped against her butt cheeks. Taylor put the butt plug in her mouth.

I fucked Beth’s butt hard until I shot a big load in her back hole. As soon as I pulled out, Ashley was there to suck me clean. Two guys moved on Beth to double penetrate her. She groaned but didn’t even look like she wanted them to stop or hold off. I heard her moan, “Fuck my holes!”

Ashley sucked me and a guy began to fuck her hard. I looked around as Ashley got me hard again. Beth was being double penetrated. Taylor was in the same position with another guy trying to tickle her tonsils with the end of his cock. No one was being gentle and all three girls were moaning happily. I got hard and skull fucked Ashley until I shot my second load down her throat. The guy fucking her shot a load in her, too. The two in Beth had finished inside her. Ashley rolled her to her back and mounted her in the sixty-nine position. They ate each other like they were starving. Ashley and Beth rolled apart right after Taylor was filled with three loads. She moved over Ashley to empty her ass and cunt into Ashley’s mouth. Ashley swallowed avidly sucking to get all she could.

Taylor rolled off her and to one side. She announced, “Watch this! She moved between Ashley’s legs and began to push first two, and then three, fingers into Ashley’s ass. She added a fourth making Ashley groan. She folded her thumb and pushed her entire hand up Ashley’s distended ass hole stretching it widely. Taylor continued to push more of her hand up Ashley’s ass until her arm was buried half way to the elbow. Taylor looked at Ashley, “Do you want it all, slut?”

“Yes!” Ashley gasped huskily.

Taylor pushed some more and twisted her arm until it was in to the elbow! Ashley was now groaning. Taylor continued to push until her elbow disappeared through the reddened sphincter! Beth was watching with an open mouth. I moved behind her and pushed my cock into her ass for a second time this evening for me. I slowly sodomized her while we watched Taylor send more arm into Ashley’s body. Ashley was quivering with orgasms and breathing shallowly. I shot my third load of the night into Beth’s ass as Taylor’s arm disappeared into Ashley’s ass. It was hot though I was glad it wasn’t my ass being skewered, much less so deeply.

Ashley came again and fainted. Taylor slowly pulled her arm from Ashley’s comatose body

Taylor was quickly grabbed and double penetrated. Beth pulled off my wilting cock and was pulled on top of one guy while another took her ass. Both girls were moaning as they were fucked hard in both holes.

Ashley was left alone. I noticed that Ashley was shudder every once in a while but wasn’t moving other than that.

All four guys shot their loads into Taylor and Beth. Taylor rolled to her back. Beth moved over her and squatted over her face. Cum dribbled out of her holes and into Taylor’s open mouth. Taylor swallowed repeatedly including sucking on Beth’s ass and cunt until it appeared that all the cum had gone into her stomach.

After a while longer, Beth rose and walked over to me. She sucked on my cock cleaning it slowly and gently. Taylor went to Ashley and squatted over her race. Ashley sucked each of Taylor’s holes until Taylor rose. Taylor pulled Ashley up. They went into the bathroom to clean up. The guys dressed and left. Taylor and Ashley came out of the bathroom still naked but clean. They put their clothes on, loaded the plugs in a purse, and were ready to leave.

Taylor said, “Anytime, anywhere, we’ll be there if you call. We enjoyed it.” Ashley nodded.

“Thanks, girls. We enjoyed it. I’ll call you.” They gave us each a kiss and left.

“X, I guess I’m totally debauched now.” I smiled and nodded.

She pulled the covers back and we lay on the bed together. Beth said, “I loved it when you fucked my ass. Susan has been at my butt all week with her mouth, hand, and toys. This was the first time I took a cock other than yours. Last night was good and I knew you had probably fucked some while up here. I have thought about it while I worked and, particularly, while on the plane. I decided that I like sex. I really like it with you. I feel safe in releasing my inner slut with you around. I don’t think you would let me be hurt.”

“That’s true.”

“X, it’s a way that I want to live right now. I think it will probably wear off. Right now, I enjoy being your little slave girl and even being gang banged. If Ron and Cindy were here, I would be more circumspect. At work, I maintain a pristine reputation. In private with you, I will do anything and anyone you want me to do. I’m giving up my will to be your slave girl.”

“I’m enjoying my little slave girl. However, I like Beth, the independent businesswoman and executive. Are you going to be able to handle both roles?”

“Yes, with your help. I don’t think you will lead me into trouble or a place where my roles will cause me trouble. Also, I know you want to travel in the future. I have to be able to operate independently at those times. I think I can do that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.