Lottery Winner
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

The breakfast was delicious. We returned to our rooms to pack and check out. Marianne called and would meet us at eleven thirty to sign the final acceptance on the contract.

It was a warm day and both of us were wearing shorts and pull-over shirts with sneakers. We loaded the car and checked out. We had an hour before Marianne was due.

“Why don’t you call her? We can meet her somewhere while we ride or go where she is or both. I see no reason to sit around here for an hour”

Beth nodded. She made the call and Marianne gave her instructions to meet her now. We left. With the top down, the trip was pleasant. Marianne had everything ready and we initialed, took a copy, and were free for the day.

Once in the car, I said, “Beth, we have two choices. We can head back now and maybe stop in Chattanooga or roam around here for a bit to see more Nashville. What would you like to do?”

“X, I would like to be done.” She grinned. “I think we will get to that tonight. Let’s go to Chattanooga and see its sights.”

We motored to Chattanooga and stopped for lunch. We thought about the Aquarium but went to Lookout Mountain instead. It was fun and we went through all the sites. We had our arms around each other and kissed frequently. It was a nice time. We had seen everything and were ready to go.

Beth went to the bathroom. When she came out, I noticed that her bra was gone! She slithered up close to me. “My panties are in my purse, too. Driving back will be hard for you, X.”

I went to the bathroom and removed my boxer briefs putting them in a cargo pocket. I walked outside and we got in the car to drive back.

We were on the Interstate with the cruise control set. Beth’s hand wandered over to my crotch and felt my cock which, as it hardened, went down the right leg of my shorts. The bulge could be seen. She held it gently, rubbing up and down. She looked at my face and grinned.

“Will you lose control of the car if I unzip you and play more directly?”

“No. but people will see what you’re doing.”

“I don’t care.”

I thought for a moment. “Okay, then, little slave girl, lift your shirt over your tits while you play. You must keep it high before you unzip me until after I’m safely zipped.” I grinned. I didn’t care but now the stakes were more even about body parts showing.

That slowed her. I didn’t say anything. There wasn’t much I could do until we reached an apartment so it was up to her to really decide how much, if anything, to do.

She looked thoughtful watching cars as we passed them and a few passed us. “X, my hand has been called. I’m not ready to be exposed in public. Let’s just ride.”

I smiled. After a bit, I said, “Let’s assume the house checks out. I think it will. Why don’t we talk about a list of things to do. We can close quickly though we need to get a lawyer to draw up an agreement. I think that can go quickly though. The question then is back to any painting or other things.”

“Okay, that makes sense. Do you like the outside color?”

“Yes, it works. The house neither vanishes nor looks garish.”

“That leaves the inside. I want my bedroom repainted a different color with new carpet.”

“I don’t see a problem with that. I do think all the rooms should have the same carpet color though that’s not vital. We can pick a paint color and then carpet. Those are pretty quick fixes. How about the kitchen?”

“I like it. It’s reasonably up to date. The counter-tops are quartz which looks good and fits a modern finish. The floor is tiled and in good shape. So are the living room and dining room floors. We can leave all that alone. I might want to repaint the walls after we look one more time.

“X, it’s all really acceptable. We can fix it up over time if there are time issues.”

“I know we can repaint. I would like to put in new carpet in the bedrooms also before we move in. Other than that, I’m not in a hurry, Beth.”

“Good.” There had been silences and we were in the Atlanta area and then through it on the way to our complexes.

“X, is your roommate expected to be home?”

“Yes. Yours?”

“Also, yes.” She grinned. “We’ll just have to work around it. Do we stop and eat first?”

“Why not? If you weren’t working tomorrow, we would still be in Nashville so we probably shouldn’t make it too late tonight anyway.”

“X, I want you in my bed tonight.”

“Works for me.” I had pulled off the Interstate and saw one of the better fast food places. I pulled into the parking lot and turned off the motor. We went inside, ordered our food, and ate. We pulled in at her complex and carried our cases into the apartment. Beth directed me into her room.

She went into the living room to talk to Susan while I called Mark but had to leave a message. “Mark, I’m with Beth. I’ll talk to you tomorrow evening.”

I was turning my phone off as Beth walked in closing the door behind her. She kicked her shoes off and pulled her shirt over her head. She then unfastened her shorts and let them drop off her hips. She whispered, “You’ve come in my pussy and in my ass. I have one spot to go. I want to suck you then you may have me.”

I kicked my shoes off and quickly pulled my shirt and pants off my body. I lay back on the bed with my legs open. I was curious. I asked, “What did Susan say?”

“She understands though would have liked a shot. I don’t think she’s ever had a cock in her ass so that might stop her.”

I grinned. “I’ll keep that in mind. One from this apartment is probably enough and I have the better one. Come here, little slave girl.”

She was grinning as she crawled up the bed toward me.

When she reached my cock, she stopped. She kissed the head of my cock before taking it deeply into her mouth and then down her throat. I let her suck me for a few moments. Then, I pulled her up. “Beth, the sex with you is amazing but that’s not our relationship.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.