Lottery Winner
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

I pulled out and headed for a quick bite of lunch. While I was eating, I looked up cars to see what might be available. I knew that there were Mustang and Camaro convertibles but was curious about other brands. After some hunt and peck, it looked like a Mercedes E-class, an Audi, or a Jaguar were the most likely. BMW had some but I didn’t want to move that sporty. Audi was a problem for the same reason. In searching, I found a Mercedes dealer less than half an hour away.

Finishing eating, I headed that way. I pulled into the dealership, parked and went inside. I was met by an attractive woman in her late thirties or early forties. She asked, “May I help you today? I’m Lacy Keystone.”

“I hope so. My name is Xavier Marigold but call me, ‘X.’ I’m looking for a new convertible.”

She said, “Very well, X. We have basically three different groups all in stock. There are C and E classes and the SL series.”

“From looking on the Internet, I think the E series sounds like what I want. I’ve been driving a sedan for years. I’m not a racer type and the C class looks a little smaller.”

“All true. We have three E series convertibles in stock. I know there are a silver, a black, and one other though I’m not sure of the color.”

“No black. Let’s plan to look at the silver and whatever the other might be.”

“Fine, please follow me. We’ll need to photocopy your license for insurance purposes before a test drive.”

“That’s okay.” The other was red so I asked for the silver. I gave her my license. She returned with it and the keys to the silver one. I test drove it and liked it. It was comfortable and drove well. Lacy was knowledgeable about its equipment and specifications. We returned to the dealer’s parking lot. “I said, “Lacy, I like it. Let’s see if we can work up a price that satisfies.”

Okay, X. Are you going to trade your current car?”

“Yes, I won’t need it. It’s a good car though high mileage because I traveled the state selling.”

“Okay. Will you be financing or leasing?”

“Neither. I will pay by bank transfer.”

“Oh, very well. Let’s see what we can do. I gave her my keys. She gave them to another person. While waiting, she wrote up the information for the sale. This would be my third new car and my second one for cash. A big bonus had gotten me my current car.

They came back with a number and we haggled a bit. I approved the deal. She said, “Thank you, X. I need to let you talk to our finance manager even though you’re paying cash for it. He handles all purchases.”

I met with Harlan McCoy who tried to sell me on financing and a number of “warranties” and services. I passed on all of them. He said, “I understand you will pay by bank transfer.”

“Yes, this is Terry’s card. Please call her. She will get everything done to suit.”

He called Terry who got his bank information and set a transfer in motion. He thanked her and called his bank officer and was able to confirm the transfer.

He said, “That’s done. I have to print out the paper work, get your signature at the appropriate places, and we’re done.”

“Good. While you’re doing that, I will call my insurance lady and get it covered. I have the title to my car with me. I’ve been planning this since Sunday night but was busy.”

“Very good.” He busied himself while I made the call. My agent sent me via email an insurance card. I could print it out here or at the apartment. Harlan gave me his email and I forwarded the card PDF to him and he printed it out with the rest of his stuff.

Lacy and the new car cleanup guy helped me move my personal belongings into my new car. He had washed it and the tank was full of gas. It took almost three hours but I drove out with a new car and liked what I now had.

It was close to time for Beth to get away from work. I gook a chance that she was available and called her cell. “Hello, this is Beth.”

“Good afternoon, Beth. I’m guessing you’re still at work?”

“That’s true. When can we meet?”

“I’m ready when you are.”

“Very good. I’ll be at my place in twenty-five minutes. Will that work for you?”

“Yes, I’ve got a new toy to show you.”

“Good, I have information to share. See you shortly.”

I took it easy going to her complex getting to know my new car and enjoying its little quirks. The top down felt great and I was enjoying the wind blowing gently by the windshield. It would be interesting to find out what it was like at speed. I drove into the parking lot for the complex stopping close to her apartment.

She saw me as she was walking toward her door as I got out of my car. Her eyes went wide. She had stopped and let me come up to her. “Nice wheels, X”

“Thanks.”

We went inside. She was wearing an office suit. She removed the jacket throwing it over a chair back. She sat down on the couch motioning for me to join her. I did and gave her a light kiss on her lips.

“X, you knew I had lunch with my boss and my big boss. My guess was correct. I will be transferred as soon as I can make the move.”

“Is it good?”

“I believe so. They want me to go to Nashville to the plant there. I will be in charge of costing. It’s the biggest plant the company has in this country.” She took a deep breath with impressive results. “It’s a big jump. It’s also into a geographical area where I’ve never been and don’t know anyone.” She took another breath. “They want me to go up this weekend and look around.” She looked at me anxiously.

I said quietly. “I could go with you. I don’t have a lot going on. We could drive up and try out my new ride.”

“What else would you plan to ride?”

“Beth, I haven’t pushed you and won’t start now. I figure on separate rooms. I really like you and hope you like me. I would like to see where a relationship with you might go.”

“To Nashville, it would seem.” She chuckled though without much mirth. “We’re meeting Cindy and Ron for supper. That is, if you’ll go with me?”

I smiled. “I look forward to going with you under any circumstances and to anywhere. It would be good to see Cindy again and to meet her husband, your brother.”

“Great! I had hoped you would go with me. I need to change into something more comfortable.” She looked me over. “You’ll do just fine.” She licked her lips and grinned! She left the room before I could react. I know that part of me reacted!

Just a few minutes later, she came into the room wearing a shorter skirt and a sleeveless blouse in a bright color. “I’m ready. We need to go. It’s an early supper about half way toward their home.”

We left and, of course, took my new car. She was complimentary about it and enjoyed the top down and the soft flow of the wind. Like me she was impressed with its luxury. We had ridden almost fifteen minutes when she asked, “X, why this one?”

I smiled, “Why this one when I can afford anything?” She nodded. “I thought about a high performance car but I’ve never really been into that. I like comfort. I wanted a convertible since it didn’t have to be a business car. I did a bit of online research and wound up here.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.