Lottery Winner - Cover

Lottery Winner

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

I took Beth to a Mexican restaurant that was good for business lunches. Both of us had iced tea and no alcohol. We ordered and the server left.

Beth reached over the table and took my hand... “X, I was a bit forward in your cubical earlier. I just had to get your attention. Doing that both embarrassed and aroused me. I wasn’t going to let this opportunity get away. Thanks for inviting me to lunch.”

She smiled at me. She was a very pretty girl or woman. I figured she was about my age and a little taller than average. I had noticed her before but felt she was “beyond my league” in looks. I had been put down a few times years ago by the really pretty ones and wasn’t anxious for a repeat. I tried to stick with those who I figured I could get.

I said, “Beth, I felt you were out of my league.” I shrugged. “After some rough experiences, I learned to stay away from that kind of humiliation.”

“X, you are a sharp and sharp-looking guy. Most any girl is in your league. I know I am or want to be. Also, you’re a nice guy and that’s important. Besides, Cindy likes you. Her opinion means a lot to me. She’s my sister in-law.”

“Beth, you seem to know a lot about me. Would you tell me about yourself?”

“Cindy has told me a lot about you. I know your ‘to-do’ list and that worries me some. I see the sales reports. You’ve been successful. There’s not much to tell about me.

“I’m a college grad in accounting. Honestly, I’m getting experience as a cost and budget accountant for the company. I will probably be transferred soon with a promotion since my reviews have been good. My parents are proud of my brother and of me. Neither of them went to college and they wanted us to go and then make something of ourselves.”

I said, “Cindy should have introduced us. I listen to her, too. She turned me down gently. I don’t guess you want to be a ‘notch’ or check-mark on my list either.” She looked at me steadily. “It’s not necessary that I have sex with every female in the world. I have already found that money makes people do strange things. I’m not sure I care for that program.

“On the other hand, I’m young enough to be horny.” I smiled. “I would like a friend. I don’t ask much just that you don’t lie to me.”

“X, that won’t be a difficult thing. I prefer the truth. I’ve found that, like my brother, I haven’t embraced my parents’ Eastern Orthodox church or any other but it’s still has some hold on me and how I live. My actions this morning pushed that envelope very hard. I just had to get your attention and felt it was almost too late.”

“Beth, we’ll have to see what works out over time. You did accomplish one or, maybe, two things this morning. One is that you got my attention. Second is that I didn’t and am not now turning you away.”

Our food came. We ate. I said, “This evening, I would like to spend some more time with you and have us get to know each other. I would like to think we might have something in common. I think I’m going to need someone who will be honest with me. I’ve never been where I’ll be going but I can imagine horror stories about relationships.”

She looked at me. “X, that will work for me. Cindy says that I need to get to know you and how you think. I want you to know me, too. Other than that, I don’t ask anything of you nor place any restrictions upon you. You will be doing things that I can’t do because I work or that I won’t do for any of a number of reasons.”

We finished eating and I paid. I drove us back. In the parking lot, I received a gentle kiss. I was more ready and participated in it enjoyably. We went back to our desks and work.

At four, my boss called everyone together to wish me luck in the future. He didn’t mention my lottery win. He did say some nice things about me which I appreciated. At five, I followed Beth to her car and then went to mine. I followed her to her apartment and inside it. She sat me on the couch. “X, sit down and get comfortable. I want to change into something less formal.” She went up the stairs.

A few moments later, another girl entered. She said, “You must be Xavier. I’m Susan, Beth’s roommate. Sit back down.” I did and she went upstairs, too.

A moment later, Beth came down. “You met Susan. She knew you would be here.”

I said, “Yes, she was nice. I need to call and let my roommate know that I’ve been kidnapped by a lovely east European.”

“I hope I’m not holding you against your will.”

“I’m ‘willing’ to enjoy it and make the best of the situation. You haven’t ‘held’ me yet.”

“At least, it’s not a bad situation.”

I grinned. “I’m no genius but I’m not too stupid.”

I called Mark and told him I would be arriving at the apartment later. He said that I wasn’t to worry. He had some interesting ideas for Helen should she show up. I wished him luck.

“Who is Helen, X?”

“She is my ex-girl. She had broken up with me and now wants back because I’m rich. She s proven to be a gold-digging whore.”

“Oh?”

“She came over last night and offered to do anything. Mark and I took her up on her offer. I hope we humiliated her beyond the point of her returning. We recorded a video of her activities but that didn’t stop her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.