Game of Dominance - Cover

Game of Dominance

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kidnapping is bad, or maybe it isn't. Janice is certainly confused on the matter, at least at first...

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

The metal door to Janice’s room opens slowly. She quickly sits up, anticipating another session with her lover. She has had a fitful sleep. Her dreams are back and they are filled by David’s presence in them. They are mere dreams but to her, they feel like nightmares. It is days like this that she wishes for days when she had none.

In walks a black clad symbiont. He looks just like all the other males. He’s large, muscular and ugly. Where Beth has curly black latex-like hair, these guys are bald. The baldness and mouth full of razor sharp white teeth makes look very frightening. And Janice can sympathize with them. Just seeing her own reflection in the metal makes her stomach twist and turn.

In each of his massive hands is a chain with two human men attached to the other ends. Each of the men has a collar around his neck and the end of the chain attached to it. Janice begins to stand, wondering just what is going one. Then she sees Beth stepping into the room in a similar fashion—chain in hand, attached to a collar wrapped around a neck. But this neck belongs to a very beautiful semi-busty girl.

The big brute leads to men over to the side wall, connecting the chains to the wall. He casts a quick glance at Janice before turning and nodding to some unspoken dialogue between him and Beth. Once he is gone and the door closed, Beth looks at her slave and smiles.

‘I have brought you a present and food,’ she growls.

“I am not a cannibal,” Janice says disapprovingly as she looks over at the two men.

‘No,’ she says as the black slips off her face, revealing her beautifully craft human face and curly red hair. “Of course you’re not. But you have to eat in order to survive.”

Janice continues to stare at the men, and though she thinks of eating them as disgusting, there is an impulse to lash out and devour them. She quickly shakes her head, thoughts with it and looks back toward her mistress. “I don’t think I can.”

“You will come around,” Beth says with a grin. “Eventually, all of them do. Your body needs protein while the symbiont needs orgasmic fluids.”

Janice forces a smile then changes the subject. “What is she here for?”

Beth mimics her smile and pulls on the chain. “I’d like you to meet Kaitlyn.” With a flick of her taloned hand, she cuts through the collar and lets it and the chain fall to the floor. “She has just been bonded and in need of her first taste.”

Janice feels her juices already seeping out and down her thighs. The need for food that she felt moments before is easily overpowered for the need to taste this new girl’s juices. She wastes no time at all. She opens her mouth and her long, thick tongue snakes out. It whips through the air, seeking out the girl’s most private spot.

Her tongue digs deep inside Katlyn’s slit and penetrates her wet, pink opening. The girl moans loudly while grinding her hips at Janice’s slimy, wet tongue. From behind Beth maneuvers her taloned hand around the blonde, cupping her large, firm breasts. She squeezes and firm mounds and rolls the erect nipples between her clawed fingers.

“Oh fuck,” Kaitlyn moans loudly. She feels a tingling sensation building up between her thighs. She can feel her orgasm rising with intensity already with each thrust of Janice’s slick tongue.

Janice suddenly pulls her tongue from the girl’s pussy, strings of sticky juice pulling away with it. The girl’s juices splatter onto her ace. Kaitlyn finds it to be extremely arousing. Beth continues massaging the girl’s breasts as Janice steps forward. She cups the back of Kaitlyn’s head and pulls her into a kiss. She jabs she long tongue into the girl’s mouth and down her throat.

Beth smiles and drops a hand down between Kaitlyn and Janice, seeking out the girl’s clit. Her fingers find it easily and she begins massaging it as Janice kisses the girl passionately and deeply—very deeply. When she finally pulls away, she nods at Beth.

Beth pushes the girl down to the floor with her hands on her shoulders. Kaitlyn raises her eyebrows, finding this domination to be a major turn-on. She spreads her legs and lets Janice go to work on her. Janice stands over her, her hand changing form into a large whip like tentacle. It slithers down in between the girl’s wet pussy lips and into her pussy.

Kaitlyn winces at the intrusion. The tentacle is thick, pressing into the girl like a full set of fingers. It is both an unexpected pain and immeasurable pleasurable at the same time. She moans in pleasure. From the thick tentacle, a much smaller one appears and latches onto the girl’s clit like a tiny sucker. As she drives the tentacle in and out of Kaitlyn’s wet entrance, Beth is busy playing with the girl’s breasts, squeezing delicately.

The young blonde girl writhes with pleasure. With each thrust of Janice’s tentacle and the sucking on her clit she can feel her orgasm building up inside her again. And it isn’t long this time before she is screaming out as she climaxes with ferocity all over the tentacle. But Janice doesn’t stop, she continues fucking the girl even after she orgasms, leaving the tentacle and floor beneath her soaked in pussy juice.

Janice smirks and looks up at Beth as she slides her wet tentacle from the girl’s pussy. Beth returns with a smile before reaching up to the girl’s chin, gripping it hard. She turns Kaitlyn’s head up toward her and latches her mouth onto the girl’s. Janice’s hand returns to normal as she spreads her fingers to licks the juices off.

Meanwhile, Beth pulls the blonde girl down to lay flat on the floor. She crawls on top of Kaitlyn and continues to massage her breasts. She kisses the young blonde girl, starting at her chin then moving down to her neck, shoulder and finally her breasts. She sucks in one of Kaitlyn’s erect, pink nipples between her lips.

Kaitlyn arches her back at the symbiont woman and moans, “Oh fuck, Mistress.”

Beth pulls up from Kaitlyn’s nipple, letting the pink nub pop from her mouth. Then she lowers her face back to the girl’s opposite breast and begins sucking on it. She caresses her hands down Kaitlyn’s sides and stops at her waist. She positions a leg on either side of the girl’s thighs. She slides her talon fingers down between the blonde’s thighs. Kaitlyn’s pussy is radiating heat and as she maneuvers a finger she can feel the hot wetness that has collected between her lips.

Beth grins as she keeps the blonde’s nipple between her lips. She repositions herself so her leg is between Kaitlyn’s legs and she brings it up forcing the young blonde to spread her legs apart. Beth cups her pussy, stroking her taloned finger along the entrance of the girl’s slit. Kaitlyn squirms under Beth and moans again.

Rather than penetrating the captive blonde with her finger, Beth brings her hand up a bit and pressed her wet fingers against her clit. She begins rubbing it and massaging it, causing Kaitlyn to gasp with pleasure. She arches her back, mashing her breast into Beth’s face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.