Game of Dominance - Cover

Game of Dominance

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kidnapping is bad, or maybe it isn't. Janice is certainly confused on the matter, at least at first...

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Beth looks down at Janice between her outstretched legs with a wicked smile on her face. The young woman’s hands find purchase on Beth’s ass, pulling her whole lower body to her greedy mouth. Janice’s long red tongue found her and she licks her mistress through an orgasm that has her grasping for something to hold onto.

Beth grabs a fistful of black, shiny hair, forcing her slave’s mouth hard up against her pussy. ‘Lick me bitch,’ Beth rasps. ‘Fucking lick me!’ Her head flies back as she feels Janice’s mouth fasten over her clit with her tongue flicking hard against it. ‘Yes ... lick me you fucking slut!’

Janice thrives of the name calling. How long have these sessions taken place? Days? Weeks? Months? She doesn’t know and quite frankly is beginning to not care. She renews her assault on Beth, adding a clawed finger upward to press against the woman’s tight, puckered asshole.

Beth throws her head back again, opening her mouth wide, her teeth glinting in the light as her slave ever so slightly applies pressure to the tight hole. Then she shrieks. Her orgasm rises up and bursts free from her like a dam breaking, unable to stem the flow any longer.


Janice lies back against the far wall, starring at the door, waiting for it to open and her mistress to walk inside. Her long, red hair is draped over the red, sleek skin that doesn’t seem to ever retreat like it does from her head. Maybe it’s here to stay forever. Her mind wanders as though of David barely hangs within her grasp. Maybe I’m going to be stuck here forever. Her heart races at the thought. Would that be so bad?

Without even noticing that it has happened, she pulls her clawed fingers up to see her juices glistening on them from their invasion just a moment ago. The handsome face of David hovers before her eyes, threatened by that of Beth’s.

“David...” she whispers as her fingers linger at the top of her clit.

“Beth...” she sighs, thinking about how good her mistress tastes on her tongue.

“David...” she continues. “Where are you? Why are you not here to save me?”

“Beth...” she groans as her fingers plunge back into her.

Each thought takes her closer and closer until the orgasm bursts with ferocity. She rests her head against the wall, driving her fingers in and out, in and out at a steady and constant pace.

“Come save me, David,” she cries through tear filled eyes. “Come fuck me, Mistress.”


Janice doesn’t know if David will never come to rescue her. She doesn’t know if she’ll be stuck here, lost from the world forever. But, she doesn’t care either. All that matters is the way Beth’s wonderful tongue ravages her. All that matters is how she can please her mistress.

Janice’s fingers claw at Beth’s black skin as her back arches. Her mouth, her tongue makes Janice whimper and cry. She creams out another orgasm as she is overwhelmed with pleasure yet again and again and again. She has been taken places she never could have imagined. It defies all logic, all thought. How could she ever want this to stop? How could she ever want to leave this place?

“You are almost there,” Beth says as she kisses her way up Janice’s red skinned body. “Let yourself break. Forget your previous life.”

Janice knows she is right even if her mind screams the opposite. She shivers and squirms beneath the mixture of words and actions.

“There is no one to save you,” she continues as she clamps onto one of Janice’s little breasts. “There is no one missing you.”

Heat covers her as Janice pushes her breasts up against Beth’s sweet lips.

“You belong to me,” she adds as she circles Janice’s clit with a talon. “You are mine.”

Janice shrieks.

Another orgasm sweeps her lost thoughts away.


The soft pressure between Janice’s legs slowly brings her out of her deep, dreamless sleep. She hasn’t dreamed in so long she has almost forgotten what dreams are like. As if on autopilot, Janice spreads her legs open, blinking to adjust her eyes to the light.

The way Beth is running her tongue across her pussy is exquisite. She runs her fingers through the shiny black curls of her mistress’ hair and arches her hips upward into her mouth. Beth grins toothily at her slave’s willing participation and changes her attention to her clit. Janice throws her leg over her lover’s shoulder and curls her foot around her neck.

“Yes, Mistress...” she moans.

Beth works her tongue inside, knowing exactly where to flick its wicked tip. When she begins to thrust it back and forth, Janice groans from deep within. Her clawed fingers tighten in Beth’s hair. Her groans quickly turn into growls. She pushes her hips higher. She places all her weight on her shoulders and begins to grind at Beth’s face. Beth pulls away suddenly and her long, red, wicked tongue sweeps around her face, gathering up all of Janice’s juices spread wildly about.

‘Mmm, yes... ‘ she growls. ‘Grind my face my little whore. Give me that sweet little pussy.’

Janice goes wild when Beth’s taloned fingers dig into her ass cheeks, tearing at the red latex skin. She can feel Beth’s talon cutting into her flesh as she is pulled tighter into her face.
She roughly grips Beth’s hair and gives her what she wants.
A growl crawls out from Janice’s throat as the pain from her lover’s talons dig into her skin, drawing blood, and slowly transforms into pleasure. Janice is so needy. She moves her hips up and down, grinding her mistress’s face, covering it with her juices.

Janice’s growls turns into a roar as her hips buck harder and faster. Her orgasm comes on like a raging stampede. Harder and faster, faster and harder, she grinds. She doesn’t stop when her orgasm spews forth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.