Game of Dominance - Cover

Game of Dominance

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kidnapping is bad, or maybe it isn't. Janice is certainly confused on the matter, at least at first...

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

The metal door screeches open, waking Janice form a deep sleep that she has desperately needed. The first thing to come with range of her eyesight is a pair of feet—black latex covered feet.

She pushes herself up onto her elbows and sighs heavily. Whatever happened to her sure took its toll on her. The door grinds shut and the owner of those black feet step to the side of Janice and then out of her vision. She groans as she crawls over to the door. She reaches up to grab the handle to use as leverage, pulling herself to her feet with a grunt and a lot of effort. Once she is solidly on her feet, she spins around to once again come face to face with the blonde woman.

“It is good to see that the bonding process didn’t kill you,” she says with a mouthful of malice.

“I’m guessing that you wish it didn’t,” Janice says, trying hard to match the woman’s discontent.

The woman laughs, throwing her head back. “Oh no, I am very glad you did,” she says after a moment. “But now I have to make sure you learn your place amongst us.”

“Who are you?” Janice asks with a scowl.

The woman smiles, “I am human just like you.”

Janice’s scowl deepens as she says, “You’re not human and I’m nothing like you.”

The woman just smiles as she steps forward, covering the distance between them in just a few steps. The back of her hand comes across Janice’s face for the second time today. It happens so fast that Janice isn’t completely sure that she was really hit.

“Is that all you got?” she asks a moment later and instantly regrets it.

The woman curls her hand into a fist and drives it straight into Janice’s belly, causing her to double over onto the floor. “You have a fire inside you,” the woman says with a grin. “We will need to extinguish it quickly.”

Janice spends the next few moments coughing with her arm wrapped around her belly. She finds her anger building up within her yet she doesn’t know where it is coming from. She has gotten angry from time to time, but never with the much intensity that she feels now. “As I said,” Janice says glaring up at the wicked woman. “I am nothing like you.”

The woman laughs again. “You are now one of us or will be soon. Once you let go of your pathetic humanity the symbiont can fully take over.”

Janice fights back her tears. She doesn’t want to believe a word this woman is saying. Her mind slips back to David, her fiancé and the love of her life. As long as she holds onto that thread she has hope. She will not give up so long as there is a chance he is looking for her.

“I will never be like you!” Janice screams as she springs to her feet.

Like a raging fire her anger burns inside her. Her skin starts to burn as well. And then suddenly the red latex material that had attacked her earlier seems to seep out from her skin, from her openings. It envelopes hers like water, covering her completely. She throws her head back and screams until her face is encompassed by the red goo.

Janice catches a sight of herself as her image bounces off a shiny piece of metal. She is a reflection of the woman standing before her, but instead of being covered a black latex skin, she is red. ‘What have you done to me?’

“You are something more powerful now,” the woman says. “You will help them repopulate. You will help them recreate their home planet.”

‘I will do no such thing,’ Janice growls as she flexes her fingers, closing them into fists at her sides.

“You will. And you will learn to serve me.” The woman grins devilishly. “You will learn quickly, just like everyone else does.”

‘Never!’ Janice screams as she leaps toward the woman.

The woman just smirks as the black latex skin covers her face and head, transforming her beautiful face into a hideous monstrosity. She brings her hand up at the last moment and catches Janice by the throat. ‘Do not test me little one,’ the woman growls. ‘You are far too weak to challenge me!’ With that, the monstrous woman throws Janice to the floor.

Janice lies on the floor for a few moments, rubbing a hand across her throat. For the briefest of seconds she had felt powerful, indestructible. She felt like she could take on this woman and maybe escape. But then in that one brief instance, she saw just how weak she really is. She knows who is in charge. She will have to accept that, but it doesn’t mean she is done fighting.

‘What will you have me do?’ Janice asks, trying to hold back any and all malice from her voice.

‘Beth,’ the woman corrects. ‘You may call me as Beth.’

‘What will you have me do, Beth?’ Janice asks again, this time rising to her feet.

The woman’s hand shoots out to Janice’s shoulder. She applies a little downward pressure and Janice quickly and obediently drops to her knees. As she does so, her gaze stays up at the more powerful woman.

‘You will make a good little slave,’ the woman says with a chuckle. ‘A good little slut... ‘ She reaches down and strokes under Janice’s chin. ‘Let us start with something simple. Why don’t you show me just what you’re capable of doing... ‘ she murmurs as she lifts her leg up to expose her black, latex pussy lips to Janice.

Janice feels dizzy, like an addict in need. Dipping her head forward, she runs her long, slimy red tongue past her razor sharp white teeth and then licks along the inside of Beth’s thigh.

‘Oh yes ... that’s very good.’

Beth moves her leg to rest over Janice’s shoulder, giving the young woman a better angle. For Janice this is both agony and a treat. She has always wanted to see what it was like with another woman, but she hates the situation she is in, especially with her first time with an... alien.

Regardless, for the next few moments she worships Beth’s pussy, reaching far into her depths to lick at the pink hidden beneath the pure black latex skin. Beth reaches down to grasp Janice’s long black hair to pull her in further.

‘Lick me bitch,’ Beth groans thickly. ‘Show your mistress your subservience.’

The words have barely escaped her lips when Janice attacks her with her mouth. She needs to feed and she can’t hold back. Something inside her, in the pit of her belly, drives her on. As much as she hates Beth and wants to be rid of her, she needs the woman’s pussy more. Janice pulls back briefly, licking her face to collect and savor Beth’s juices and then returning for more.

Janice indulges herself for a while, luxuriating in the sounds of her captor’s soft moans. Beth’s hands keep clutching Janice’s head, pressing her face into her harder. Janice in turn grips the woman’s legs tighter, digging her clawed hands into the black latex skin. Her fingers drag along it, tearing a hole into her thighs, showing very human flesh beneath it. She feels a gentle yet insistent pressure on her tongue. It is as if Beth’s pussy is molding itself around the long, red intruder. Janice flexes her tongue in response and feels the woman sell slightly to accommodate her. Beth’s body invites the young woman in deeper and deeper.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.