Game of Dominance - Cover

Game of Dominance

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Horror Sex Story: Prologue - Kidnapping is bad, or maybe it isn't. Janice is certainly confused on the matter, at least at first...

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

It has been one of those days for Janice. It has been finals all this week and this last day of them has been the hardest. She feels like her brain is fried and all she wants to do is collapse onto her bed and sleep. But she can’t sleep, not yet. The girl is in need of a nice hot shower.

She closes the door to her sparse apartment. She slips off her shoes at the door and starts to undress as she trundles through the living room. She tosses her jacket onto the coffee table and her pants of the arm of the sofa. Her shirts and bra find themselves on the kitchen table and chair. And by the time she reaches the bathroom, Janice is standing in only her socks and underwear before the mirror.

She looks at the reflection of the geeky, damn near flat chested and carefree girls staring back at her. She feels that familiar tug as her nipples as they harden in the cool air. When they harden they make her breasts look just slightly bigger—at least to her they do. She shrugs. They may not be all that great to look at but the rest of her is. Janice is tall and lithe and very sexy as her fiancé David is sure to inform here all the time.

She smiles at the thought. Looking at herself, her eyes drop to see her cleanly shaved pussy reflecting back in the mirror. Her mouth waters as her mind drifts to thoughts of having her mouth wrapped over that bald pussy. Of course she isn’t flexible enough to do it herself, but having another girl doing it to her or even her lips on another’s, it just makes her belly clench and her juices start flowing.

She has never been with another girl. She wouldn’t know how. Well, it’s not that she wouldn’t know how, it’s she doesn’t know if she’d be good enough. She’s watched plenty of lesbian porn and David has mentioned threesomes every now and again, but Janice isn’t sure if she would adequate enough. She sighs. Maybe in the future.

She turns from the mirror and cranks on the shower, letting it heat up while she slips down the hall to her bedroom for a towel. She peels off her socks while in there, tossing them onto the bed. When she turns around, she catches herself in the full length mirror. Janice takes a moment to admire her very small breasts and now very hard nipples. She wishes they were bigger. She shakes her head. I just have to take what life give me ... until I can afford some bigger ones.

She raises her hands to her neck and slowly lets them travel down to her shoulders and then over her breasts. She shudders as she takes her breasts into her hands before taking each nipple between her thumb and finger. She rolls them between as she gives them a tug and squeeze. Then her hands continue down over her taut belly. She smiles at the sight of her fairly well-defined muscles. Being a runner has always kept her in good shape.

Her hands keep going and Janice moans softly as she lets one hand slide right over her panties as the other travels back up to tug on her nipple. She can fee her wetness through the thin material as her fingers rub over her clit and through her slit. She lets out another moan as she feels her panties becoming more noticeably wetter. She gives her nipple one more tug before peeling off her panties. She lets them just fall to the floor as she twists to grab her towel, and head back into the bathroom.

Walking down the hall naked Janice takes her time and enjoys the cool air hitting her breasts, nipples and throbbing clit. She reaches down to feel the growing wetness between her legs as her pussy grows wetter with every step she takes. When she slips back into the bathroom, she tosses her towel onto the sink and steps into the warm cascading water.

Janice turns her back to the water and tilts her head back. The water feels wonderful as it seeps through her hair and flows down her back, chest and belly before trickling across her clit. She is growing hornier as the water teases her body. Soon she has her nipples back between her fingers, twisting and squeezing and tugging at them. She starts off slowly, teasing herself and letting the pleasure build. She closes her eyes and tugs harder and harder, moaning softly.

Janice cannot ignore her throbbing clit or the wetness between her thighs. She can feel her breathing becoming more and more shallow and quick. Her hands slide over the tight belly to her hardened clit. Her fingers start slowly circling. Janice moans yet again as she begins applying more pressure to the little nub. Then she gets an idea.

She reaches up to adjust the angel of the shower head thinking that it is too bad it doesn’t detach. When she is happy with the arc of the water, she lies down, legs spread open as wide as the tub will allow. She has the perfect access to her wet pussy. The water hits and flows over her clit just perfectly. Janice cannot position herself fast enough as her hand travels between her legs and she easily slides one finger into her dripping pussy.

She can instantly feel the wetness from within her as she slowly starts fingering herself. As she slowly finger fucks herself, her other hand isn’t standing by idly. She drops her free hand to her clit, teasing it with quick, tight circles. She closes her eyes as the pleasure soon begins rolling over her.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.