The Pussy Is Never Yours, It's Just Your Turn

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Never forget who owns a pussy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Wife Watching   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Pregnancy   .

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS:

Jack: 20 years old, college student who works for a tech firm.
Jillian: 21 years old. College student. Slender redhead.
Perla: Jillian’s roommate. 19, Puerto Rican, big, brown, busty. Working on nursing assistant degree.
Yesinia: Perla’s younger sister. 17. High school. Bigger tits.
Yara: Perla’s youngest sister. 13. Shorter with big tits.
Evita: Mother of the three girls above. 49, massive mams. Runs a farm.
Miguel: One of Perla’s lovers. Central American. 30ish, burly & uneducated.
Reynaldo: Miguel’s younger brother. Illegal.


Jack and Jill met in a coffee line at the college student center. As they waited for their order, Jack, usually shy, struck up some chit-chat with the cute redhead who was in line ahead of him. “I’ve seen you in political science class.” Lame, but she responded and they got talking about how the stuff in class related to the current political turmoil. By the time they finished their drinks, Jack bravely asked, “Could we continue this Friday evening?”

Jill shook her head and said, “I’m busy this Friday but how about next?” Jack was delighted.

They visited off and on after class until he could take her to a modest, student-budget dinner. When they returned to her apartment she invited him in and offered a glass of wine, letting her long red hair down. She was slim, partly genetics he learned, and partly because she exercised a lot, although she did not provide details about what kind.

While they were visiting, Jill’s roommate returned with a guy in tow. After a brief introduction, Perla, a tall and well-endowed Latino girl, disappeared into her room with her companion and soon the unmistakable sounds of sex came through the thin apartment door.

After a bit Jill turned to Jack and said, “Hearing someone else getting laid makes me horny. Let’s go to my bedroom.”

Jack was startled to say the least. He blurted out, “On the first date?”

Jill laughed, “I don’t usually put out on the first one but we have already spent more time together than many three-daters. Aren’t you interested?”

Now really rattled, Jack sputtered that “of course he was” and followed her to the bedroom. Clothes came off quickly and, an hour and a half later, Jack had added several more “firsts”. It was the first time he’d gotten “bare” pussy. His few previous experiences had been wrapped. It was the first time for some of the positions they’d used. And also the first time he’d ejaculated more than once in a session. Jill pulled three out of him. She had cum numerous times, much to the boosting of his male ego.

By then it was into the early morning hours and she whispered that he would have to leave since she had an early day. If he stayed she’d not get enough sleep. After he dressed and opened the bedroom door, a naked Perla was kissing her date goodnight at the apartment door, her ample bosom and ass completely on display. She smiled at him as they passed.

He realized on the way home he’d forgotten to ask for the next date but when he texted, Jill said it would be a week before they could get together and it could only be on Saturday afternoon. Would having lunch that day be OK? He took what was offered.

They visited as usual in, and sometimes after, class with no specific mention of the amazing sex he’d experienced. On that long-awaited Saturday, after a simple lunch they went to a nearby art exhibit Jill wanted to see. When returning to the apartment she matter-of-factly led the way to the bedroom. She seemed unfazed by the bright sunlight streaming in the window as she stripped and got into bed. Jack quickly followed suit but not without noticing what looked like hickeys on her pert breasts and on her thighs near the wispy red hair that framed her flower-petal-like genitals.

The last time they had quickly proceeded to coitus. Today Jill stroked his already erect penis and tasted it for a while before indicating that she’d like the favor returned. When Jack mentioned that he’d never done that, she smiled and guided him verbally as he explored new territory with his tongue and lips.

As his tongue tasted the flavor of her vagina he couldn’t help but wonder if it was just her secretions. Seeing the marks of passion, and remembering how much she had enjoyed their couplings, so much more enthusiastic than the uninspired thigh-spreadings of his previous partners who seemed to screw only as an expected “thank-you for the evening”, he wondered just how sexually active she was.

The incredible pleasures of her trim and active body drove those thoughts from his mind as he “enjoyed the ride”. They had the bare beginnings of a relationship so there were no expectations, just explorations. And explore they did. Two more ejaculations in the non-stop coupling.

When they showered the sweat off, Jill gently mentioned that she had to get ready for her evening date and straightened up the bed as he dressed. He then noticed that a towel had been put on top of the sheet to catch any love-liquids. She replaced it before making up the covers. He had no doubt that new towel would get used later and his pecker stirred at the images.

She did agree to dinner Sunday evening though, and that was a big improvement over the previous intervals between their meetings. His curiosity got the best of him though when he used the bathroom that night and there were three small towels above the one he remembered from their last time together. One was still damp, probably from the afternoon today. His cock stirred at the thought while his emotions felt like jealousy.

When they were naked, he started for her crotch but stopped partway, remembering the towels. Jill was very observant and said softly, “I cleaned myself quite well. Some guys like me however I am, but we haven’t discussed it. I’ll answer any questions you have.”

Jack moved ahead with his oral attentions and after they’d both climaxed and were laying still joined, he replied, “How many guys have you been with since I was here?”

She squeezed his semi-firm shaft with her pussy and said, “One was on Saturday night who enjoyed your cream in me. He overnighted and banged me again before breakfast. Another one was this afternoon, finishing up only a little while before you arrived. I hope you are not too surprised since you already know how much I like sex. I don’t get much during the week since I have a pretty full schedule with school. Is that enough information for you?”

His rod was fully rigid again and he began moving slowly. After a long silence, Jack spoke, “I never knew a woman could be so sexy. It’s kind of overwhelming. It was obvious you weren’t a virgin but this is more than I could have guessed. Being with you has been an incredible experience so far, so I guess I’d better be brave enough to see it through. I also gather you like me or you wouldn’t have your clothes off right now.”

She hugged and kissed him, then said, “You are not the first guy to tell me what you just did. I was hoping you would be able to handle the woman I’ve learned to be and become even closer. The physical is damned good but the mental is even more important. BTW, I don’t think about the other guys when I’m with you and vice versa. No comparisons necessary or wanted. Right now you are making me feel really good so step it up.”

When he went to pee, Perla was exiting the bathroom naked. She made a point to give his pecker a quick grope and grinned at him as she went back to her bedroom where a guy he didn’t recognized was slumbering.

At an early breakfast Monday morning, Jack got more of a chance to visit with Perla and found out she was in the nursing assistant program at the college. Her family was from Puerto Rico and had a farm about two hours away. She was the oldest of three girls. Jill had to leave to get to class so they chatted a bit longer.

Late Wednesday afternoon Jack was near Jill’s apartment and had thought of an excuse for dropping in. Perla answered the door, clothed this time and said that Jill was “busy”. He could see that her bedroom door was closed. That usually only happened when she was screwing. Seeing the disappointment on his face, Perla reached out for his hand as she said, “I’m not. Would you like to try me? Jill says you treat a girl well.”

“But ... but...” stammered Jack.

Perla laughed, “Jill won’t mind. We have shared before.” Gesturing towards Jill’s door, “It’s not like she is doing without!”

Jack was confronted by a much larger woman, not fat but quite stout with breasts that made two of Jill’s. her brown skin was a lovely color and her dark, tightly-curled pubes let the pink of her pussy show through when her legs spread. Her mouth was like a vacuum cleaner on his cock and his hands were full of mammary, much to his delight.

He indicated he wanted her on top so he could have maximum access to those titanic tits. She hummed in delight as his hands and mouth and teeth fondled and teased while she rode his pecker. He stroked the rest of her body too but kept coming back to that beautiful bosom. They must’ve been wired to her pussy because she orgasmed several times before he shot his stuff inside her.

After lying quietly, kissing and stroking each other, Jack got up to take a pee. When he opened the bathroom door he was as surprised as Jill was to be face to face. She was naked with a guy right behind her. After her startle response, she simply said hi and did not bother with introductions.

Perla did not seem eager for another romp so they lay on the bed talking. She did say, “My tits like attention even when we aren’t screwing.” He got the hint.

There was a knock on the bedroom door and Perla said, “Come in.”

Jill entered, still naked, and asked if she could have Jack back. Perla gave out her beautiful laugh and said, “I don’t know if he’s worth anything but I’ve had my fun. I have to get ready for my dinner date anyway.”

When they got in her bedroom, Jill commented, “I wasn’t expecting you. I guess Perla was glad you showed up. Do you have any energy for me after being with her? I had a good time with the guy that you didn’t meet, but two in a row is something I always enjoy when I have the opportunity. I’m I’m not rinsing out or changing the towel this time. You’ll just have to have me the way I am, which is the same way I’m taking you after Perla.”

Unable to go beyond the logic of that, and with a rapidly rising rod, Jack was soon sliding in Jill scissor style, nibbling on her nipples and kissing her neck and biting her ears as he absorbed the sensation of fresh semen lubricating their joining and thinking about the millions of other sperm that were coating his cock as he built up to add his own.

As they laid together in the afterglow, Jill said, “I’m so glad you’re willing to try new things. I found that’s really important to get the most out of life. When Perla moved in with me she was practically a virgin, but you can tell now that she’s changed quite a bit. She’s had to struggle with a lot more in her life than I have and I’m glad to help her every way I can as a friend. Oh, if you can stay here the rest of the night and promise not to bother me more than once or twice, you’re welcome to do so.” Jack happily complied with all of the conditions.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.