Parsimonious Indulgence
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sometimes our desires to be accepted, to be beautiful to be wanted can have dire consequences. But what lengths would you go to have exactly what you want?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   School   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Within a few months and with the whisperings of Mandi, Veronica has gotten closer to Samuel Sanders, becoming his girlfriend and business partner, making the company Marx, Sanders & Martins. She had also gotten close to Thomas Marx too. They kept affair secret and ongoing until Thomas took it to the grave with his mysterious car accident.

Veronica has love, wealth and power—everything she craved. But Mandi isn’t happy. She wasn’t happy when Veronica had her affair with the secretary Erica. She wasn’t happy when Veronica had her affair with Thomas. And she sure isn’t happy with Veronica’s engagement to the most powerful man in the city.

“So what was it you wanted to talk to me about?” Veronica asks as she steps out from the bathroom in a sexy body stocking with a black lace bust with ribbon lace-up detail, black mesh bottom with an open crotch, strappy open-sides and an open back. Her ensemble is complete with a scalloped lace eye mask.

Upon looking at the beauty before him, Samuel says, “Nothing that can’t wait until after.”

Veronica shrugs and walks over to him, swaying her hips seductively. She leans down and kisses him with such intensity that he can’t recall ever feeling before. It is passionate and fierce and just a bit scary. Her tongue wrestles his into submission, making it clear who is in charge. Her hands explore Samuel’s body while his slip from her shoulders to her firm ass.

She breaks the kiss and looks him in the eyes. “Are you planning on doing something with those hands or are you going to gawk over me all night?”

“Of course I am,” Samuel answers. “Do something with my hands that is.”

Veronica pulls his mouth to hers and kisses him again, even more intensely than the first. He moves his hand in a circular motion around her ass cheeks, every now and then, stopping to give her a squeeze. Her ass is firm and soft at the same time, like a paradox that he never wants to lose. If it were possible for his cock to get harder it would probably snap off, so he breaks the kiss.

“I need to be inside you right now,” he murmurs.

Veronica smiles at him and says, “And I need you inside me, but first...”

She drops to her knees and places the head of Samuel’s cock on her tongue before wrapping her soft, warm lips around his shaft to pull him back and forth using only the pressure of her mouth. She sucks his cock for only a few moments before standing back up. Then she strokes his cock with one hand, spreading her saliva around evenly.

“Mmm, you’re nice and wet,” she coos.

She takes a step away from him and bends over, giving Samuel a perfect view of her taut thighs and ass. She moves her hands slowly away from her knee caps to her ass and spreads her cheeks wide, revealing her asshole, glistening with water from the shower she just left.

“Well? What the fuck are you waiting for?” she asks teasingly. “Come on and fuck my ass.”

Samuel slips from the bed and walks right up behind her. He slides his cock in between her ass cheeks, positioning his glistening cockhead at the center of her tiny, puckered hole.

She turns her head to look back at her lover and asks again, “Are you going to fuck my ass or what?”

Samuel places a hand on her hip and grabs his cock with the other. He guides his cockhead to her asshole and begins pushing. He can feel some resistance and when he looks in the wall mirror, he sees her eyes shut and her face contorted in pleasure. As he presses his cockhead harder against her asshole, he can feel the pressure slowly building.

“Son of a bitch, you’re tight,” he groans.

Then without warning, he feels her muscles relax and with a sudden burst of speed, his cockhead firmly sinks into her ass with an audible grunt from her. He grips her hips firmly, feeling her muscles squeezing his cockhead tight.

“Don’t stop,” she moans. “Keep going, put it all in me.”

Samuel continues to slowly force his way into her ass. Her muscles squeeze his shaft and her heat is so hot his cock feels like it is in a furnace. Veronica moans deep as her pussy drips heavily. But Samuel is taking way too long. She sweeps her hands back behind her to grab his ass and pull him into her. Her ass muscles are caught off by the sudden intrusion and he sinks all the way to the base while she lets out a loud groan.

He can feel Veronica’s voice vibrating through her body, down to her bowels. She takes a couple deep, but short breaths and turns to Samuel once more.

“Now that you’re in, you better not disappoint.”

Even with an ass full of cock, she is undeniably in control. It is now that Samuel realizes it isn’t about his pleasure, but hers. He pushes the thoughts aside, trying to focus on not disappointing her. He tries to move his cock around, but her ass has firmly gripped the base of his shaft. So in the meantime he decides to explore Veronica.

He moves his arms underneath hers and under the corset until he finds the supple mounds of her breasts. He starts squeezing them lightly and rubbing them gently. She shudders more and Samuel continues his exploration. He finds her nipples and grips them between his finger and thumb, gently rolling them around. He kisses her neck, eliciting another round of slight shaking and a very sensual moan.

Veronica’s hand slips between her legs, playing with her soaking wet pussy. At this point, her asshole starts to loosen up and Samuel can move around more. He works his cock out of her half way before slamming it back in over and over, in and out. She moans and oohs and even hisses at him, but he keeps going, unfazed. His eyes fall to the mirror where he watches her as he forces his cock deeper into her asshole. She winces every time he forces his cock deeper into her, but she has a determined look that says she can handle it.

Several minutes go by with Samuel slowly probing her ass. She purrs like a kitten when he withdraws, and moans when he pushes into her. He begins to pick up a little speed. He pushes harder into her ass, pressing his hips against her thighs. Veronica is rocking on her heels from the force of his entry. Her soft sounds of pleasure are now becoming louder and coarser. She moans out loud and grunts when he pushes against her. She fingers herself harder and rubs her free hand on any exposed skin she can find.

“Faster! Fuck me faster!” Veronica yells.

Samuel picks up the pace and becomes more forceful. He slams against her ass, almost sending her flying forward. The power of his thrusts increases the intensity of the animalistic blonde. Her tongue is stretched out the corner of her mouth, making her look like a dog in an open car window. She pants with each stroke as she rakes her nails across his arms.

He watches in awe as she becomes a sexual beast, fueled only by the need for release. He drives into her harder and Veronica lets herself fall forward. He falls and lands on his knees, her on her hands and knees. She plays with her pussy again as she spreads her legs further apart. She pushes her ass back to meet his thrusts in the middle. Samuel knows he can’t last very long like this. He can already feel his impending orgasm as does Veronica.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.