Parsimonious Indulgence - Cover

Parsimonious Indulgence

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sometimes our desires to be accepted, to be beautiful to be wanted can have dire consequences. But what lengths would you go to have exactly what you want?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   School   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Veronica smiles at Mandi and then Samuel as they enter the sauna completely nude, except for Veronica and her sheer black stockings. They take a seat on the bottom bench, leaning up against the wall, facing each other. Both their hands slide up and down their bodies, over their breasts to flick their nipples as they move up and down. Samuel’s cock starts to twitch with the teasing.

Veronica looks up at Samuel, catching his eye. She licks her lips slightly and he feels his cock throb. Both his hands gravitate toward his cock. His fingertips run around his cockhead, just under his stretched ridge. He slides his fingers around, under, over and along the end of his cock. And yet his cock begs for more. He runs his fingertips gently up and down his hot, sweaty cock. He feels his balls tingling and moving as his whole cock expands. His balls relax down across the bench below the base of his cock.

Veronica loos back to Mandi and they give each other a mischievous grin. Then they both lean forward, rolling and invert. They push their hips up, sliding back against the bench with their back while spreading their legs wide. Their legs drape across each other as drops of sweat drip down their stockinged legs, down their bellies to hang off their inverted nipples. Their pussies are both on display like flowers ready to be inhaled, tasted, sucked, licked and enjoyed fully.

Then they both just smile up at the man and wink. They both press their thighs further apart and moan. Both of them bring their hands up to their upper thighs to cup their pussies. Then they side their hands around their pussies, over their hips and down their chests.

Samuel leans forward, reaches out and presses a hand into Veronica’s thigh. He slides his hand across her sweaty thighs, just above her stockings, to cup her pussy. Samuel closes his eyes and just feels the heat and softness of her pussy. Her feet are crossed and hanging deliciously close in front of him. He starts squeezing his hand on her pussy, pressing his fingers around her swollen pussy lips and running his fingers back and forth across her clit.

Soon his fingers are coated with her slippery juices. Veronica’s eyes are closed and deep moans are escaping her luscious lips. She has her hands on her breasts, caressing them. As Mandi watches Samuel play with Veronica’s pussy, she mimics his movements with her hand on her own pussy, her other hand playing across her breasts like Veronica. Their fingertips run tantalizingly over their nipples, making them harder and asking that much more for attention.

Samuel is salivating, wanting to lick the hot pussy before him. Instead, he just slips his finger into it, deep, as he continues to slide his exposed fingers over her clit. Mandi copies the move and within seconds both are moaning in delight. Their fingers increase their movement over their nipples, keeping in rhythm with the finger fucking. The sauna has gotten hotter and Samuel cock pulses harder.

He slips his finger out, rubs his hand all over Veronica’s pussy to coat is fingers and hand in her sweet pussy juices. Then he wraps his hand around his cock and slides her juices all over his raging cock. Up, down and around. In the meantime, Veronica and Mandi are gasping. Samuel brings his fingers to his mouth and sucks them in, one at a time.

“Mmm, your pussy juices taste delicious,” he groans. “I think a proper tasting is in order.”

“Well don’t let us stop you,” Mandi says.

“Yes, that is exactly what is needed,” Veronica says back.

Samuel grins and stands up to step onto the lower bench. He turns around and squats down above Veronica. Her pussy is on display before him in all its glistening glory. She grabs his cock and lowers his balls right onto her luscious, glistening lips. Samuel bends forward and runs his lips and fingers up over her dripping pussy. He licks and tastes her pussy as he runs his tongue and lips all over her wet hot pussy. She tastes incredibly sweet as he devours her. Samuel’s cock surges and strains further under Veronica’s licking and sucking of his balls while her hands massage his straining cock. He pumps his hips slightly, driving his cock back and forth through her hands as she rubs his precum all over his cock.

Focusing on Veronica’s pussy, he makes sure to run his tongue over every bit of her smooth pussy. Samuel moans and groans in pleasure. His cock is getting a proper sucking now. Veronica’s hands have come up and run the length of his cock while she licks and sucks his loose balls. She sucks one in her mouth and runs her tongue around before slipping that one out and sucking to other in. Her hands rotate and slide up and around his slippery, hard cock. She slaps his cock against her upsides down chest between each rub of his full length.

Samuel is humping her chest as he sucks on her dripping pussy. His cock is ready to explode from getting sucked, licked and rubbed, but he wants more. He stands abruptly, right of Veronica, and presses his cock across her pussy. He rubs it along, across and over. Mandi’s hands slide down and cup her friend’s pussy, playing with her entrance while Samuel teases her with his cock. He slides his swollen cockhead right along her hot pussy and then pulls back. He pushes his cock along her pussy again but angles it down to slide right into her wanting entrance. As he slides in all the way and her breath exhales all the way out, his balls slide right up along her pussy, pulling across her clit.

Veronica rubs her hands up and down his legs as he pumps his cock deep inside her burning pussy. He presses deep and stays here, pressing her hips from side to side, waving his cock deep inside her. Samuel’s cock is in heaven as Veronica wiggles her ass around his cock. He starts to pull back before sliding right back in, keeping a slow, steady rhythm. He feels her pussy vibrating along the length of his solid, throbbing cock. She whips her hand and fingers across her clit as her pussy froths.

“Take me from behind,” she moans between her heavy breaths.

Samuel smiles to himself. Who is he to complain? He pulls out, turns around as she flips over and dives between Mandi’s spread legs. She instantly buries her face in Mandi’s pussy, grabbing her ass and pulling her closer. She sucks on Mandi’s lips, focusing on her clit. Veronica slurps, sucks, and moans as Samuel positions behind her. He grabs Veronica’s ass and lines up his raging, glistening cock at her entrance. He then rubs his cockhead around her pussy. He squeezes his cock at the base, tight and firm, causing his cockhead to expand, surging even bigger. He presses forward, right into Veronica’s dripping pussy. His cockhead is now so big he barely pops it inside her pussy. He thrusts his hips forward, sliding in as her pussy grips his cock as it travels all the way in.

Samuel’s cock slides in smoothly, but still with some resistance. He feels his cock thrusting her insides apart and he only lets go of his cock once he bottoms out in her. He then pulls back, stopping with just a few inches of his cock still inside. He thrusts in and out this way a few times before popping out his cockhead completely and then popping it right back in. He only pops his cockhead just inside her pussy and back out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.