Parsimonious Indulgence - Cover

Parsimonious Indulgence

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sometimes our desires to be accepted, to be beautiful to be wanted can have dire consequences. But what lengths would you go to have exactly what you want?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   School   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Veronica steps into the Dusty Broom, a small bar located on the outskirts of down town. She has to blink several times to adjust her eyes to the difference in darkness. Her mind is a whirlwind of confusion. She can’t believe that she just did what she did to Danny, let alone leaving him tied up like that. At the same time she feels good about doing it. She has kept that kinky side of her locked up for so long, it feels good to finally let it out.

She slides over to the bar, looking at everyone that she passes. The bar is crowded, which isn’t too surprising. For such a small establishment, a lot of people come here and it is popular with people of all age groups. The Dusty Broom even has karaoke all seven days of the week. With this new her, Veronica imagines she’ll have to finally get up on that stage and try out her singing skills.

But she’s in no hurry to try that. Right now she needs a drink. So she scoots her ass onto a stool at the bar and orders bourbon straight up. She gulps it down, orders a second and then nurses it. She’s not much of a drinker, but that first did feel good going down. She sits at the bar for about a half hour, brushing off the advances of several men and drinking more before an unexpected visitor arrives at her side.

“Well fancy meeting you here,” Mandi, the silver haired beauty says as she pokes Veronica in the side gently.

Veronica nearly jumps of the chair. Her heart starts pumping and it takes a moment for it to settle. “What are you doing here?” she asks.

Mandi smiles at her. “I could ask the same.”

Veronica thinks about it for a second, realizing that it does seems odd for her to be out having a drink in the middle of the week. “I just needed to get out and clear my head.”

“Ah. Trouble at home?” Mandi inquires.

“Yes,” Veronica quickly says while having a confused look on her face. “Well, not really.”

“Well which is it? Yes or no?” the woman probes.

This makes Veronica laugh and when the other woman joins her, it feels like a bit of the dread and uncertainty lifts. “Let’s just say that it has been one hell of a day.”

“Ooh, sounds like a good time for a story,” Mandi says as she takes the empty stool next to Veronica. “And you still owe me one.”

Veronica laughs again and says, “That’s even funnier because this craziness started with that story.”

She goes into telling Mandi all about the lingerie shop and everything she experienced, when she woke up and what she found and then all about what happened with her and Danny this evening. Mandi sits, listening to it all without interruption and generally seems interested to hear all of it. It makes Veronica feel good about telling it because she has someone that is so willing to sit through it all, listening to every word she says. Now if only she could get Danny or any other guy to do that.

“Sounds pretty crazy,” Mandi says with a sigh once Veronica is done.

“You’re telling me,” Veronica says.

“But I believe it.”

“You do?”

“Yeah, why not?” Mandi says with a shrug. “I don’t see you as someone that would make up some shit like that.”

“I didn’t think anyone would do that,” Veronica says, gulping down the rest of her drink. “I think this calls for another round. What do you like to drink?”

“I’ll have the same as you.”

She orders another two drinks and after clinking the glasses together, they gulp the drinks down.

“Whew!” Veronica blows out. “I have got to pee!” She slides off the stool. “I’m going to go use the little girl’s room.”

Mandi smiles at her and says, “I’ll join you.”

Mandi follows on Veronica’s tail as she heads for the restroom. They cut through the throng of people and enter the empty bathroom. Veronica quicks ducks into one of the stalls and a few seconds later, she flushes and slips back out. Mandi is sitting atop the sink waiting patiently for her.

“Feel better?”

Veronica smiles and nods. “Much better.”

Veronica slides over to Mandi as the woman’s eyes fix onto her. She feels an attraction to this woman, though she doesn’t know why. Mandi reaches out and places her hands on Veronica’s shoulders, squaring her off. Veronica has to brace her knees from buckling. She tucks her fingers beneath Veronica’s chin, forcing the woman to meet her gaze. Then she lowers her face and kisses her. There is no hesitation. The bourbon loosens Veronica’s tongue into putty for Mandi to mold. She licks and sucks and bites it, making Veronica lean on the counter for leverage. She squeals when Mandi nips particularly hard at Veronica’s bottom lip.

Veronica gets into things as she reaches around to grab a handful of silver hair and pulls it hard. “Mmm, feisty,” Mandi purrs.

Mandi’s hands slide over Veronica’s chest, clutching her breast and resting there. With her other hand she grabs Veronica’s ass, pinching it and then massaging it with her long fingers. Her mouth presses to Veronica’s as her fingers dig into her ass. Veronica feels herself opening up to her, wanting to give all of herself or have Mandi take her.

“You’ve never been with a woman before have you?” Mandi asks as her fingers slip beneath Veronica’s blouse to work it up and over her head and then nimbly down to her skirt to push it off her hips and down her thighs.

Veronica glances in the mirror to see that her corset has once again transformed. When? She doesn’t know nor does she care. She smiles at the sight of the underbust waist cincher with ruffle trim that seems to take on the appearance of black satin. Complementing the cincher is a pair of black satin looking panties with side ties and equally sexy sheer thigh high lace topped stockings that seems cling to her like fingers. Her breasts sit nicely, nipples hard and begging for attention—attention that Mandi is more than willing to give.

Mandi’s fingers slip around her nipples, expertly playing with them. Veronica closes her eyes, enjoying the feeling of the woman’s fingers tugging, pinching and twisting her nipples. Pleasure flows through her breasts and through her belly, setting her pussy on fire. The softness of her touch and the fact that a woman is doing this to her is mind blowing and erotic—better than any feeling any man has ever created in her.

When she opens her eyes, Mandi is naked. Her gorgeous body is on display for Veronica’s eyes. She takes in the sight of the silver haired beauty’s milky skin, her luscious and perfect breasts and her tightly closed pussy. Mandi’s clit is hidden from view as well as the rest of her pussy, but the woman’ thick pussy lips protrude out, calling for her to lean down and take them into her mouth.

Veronica resists, at least for the time being, and moans as she leans in to kiss the woman from her earlobe to her collarbone. Her hand roams over Mandi’s gorgeous breasts, mimicking the woman, massaging her petite, pink nipples, feeling them spring to life beneath her touch.

Mandi shoots her a grin and Veronica instinctively parts her thighs, nervous at doing this for the first time, but needing all the same. She is worried about not being good at this. Sure she has had plenty of men in her bed, but never a woman and that alone can be daunting. But once Mandi’s fingers slide into her panties and enters her pussy, there is nothing but sensation. All her thoughts, her worries, her fears all disappear. She shuts it all off and focuses on the in and out if the woman’s nimble fingers. Mandi’s fingers slip in and out with ease as they are soaked with Veronica’s juices. The woman paints the outside of her pussy lips and Veronica can’t help but let out a low growl full of pleasure and ecstasy. The growl only deepens as Mandi’s fingers settle on her clit before encircling it with slightly more pressure.

Mandi seems to have sensed her surrender, because she removes her hands from between Veronica’s thighs. Veronica whimpers involuntarily, eliciting a laugh from the silver haired woman. “Someone seems to have decided they enjoy a woman’s touch.”

She then brings her fingers, doused in Veronica’s juices, to her soft, swollen lips. Veronica watches in awe as she swallows them, licking them clean and making noises as if she is savoring the taste.

“Very tasty.”

Veronica blushes so deep that it nearly matches the color of her hair and it doesn’t go unnoticed.

“Don’t tell me that you’ve never tasted yourself,” she says sourly.

Veronica shakes her head, blushing a deeper crimson. Mandi then grabs her face with both hands and pulls her in, kissing her with renewed intensity. Her tongue overlaps Veronica’s and the blonde is awash in her own salty sweetness. Veronica sucks the other woman’s tongue until there is nothing left. Mandi then pulls away and drops to her knees. She pulls at the string of the panties and as they fall away from Veronica, they turn into a black liquid-like material and retreat away to merge into the cincher.

“Nice,” she breathes. Veronica winces slightly as the cool air meets and mixes with the heat between her legs. Mandi spread the blonde’s pussy lips apart with her fingers and pauses. “Such a lovely pussy you have.” She then nuzzles Veronica’s clit with her lips then briefly running her tongue over it. The quick contact causes Veronica to shake and another growl escapes her as she runs her hands along the back of Mandi’s head, giving her a small push toward her.

Mandi runs her tongue in circles over Veronica’s lips, occasionally flicking against her clit. Her clit swells and hardens from the constant assault, encouraging Mandi to suck longer and harder. Soon Veronica is growing so wet that she starts leaking down her thighs. The other woman doesn’t let any of the juice go to waste. She quickly dips her head and licks the streams of juice from Veronica’s skin.

Then she is back in Veronica’s pussy, fucking her with her tongue—in and out, in and out. Veronica can feel herself clenching around Mandi’s tongue, contracting and releasing. Suddenly, she removes her hand from Veronica’s thigh and deftly slides three fingers inside. With her lips wrapped tightly around her clit, teeth slightly clamping down, she licks and sucks in the same rhythm as she fingers Veronica.

Without notice, Veronica is screaming out, sliding downward, her juices streaming out of her with the first drops hitting the ground. Mandi quickly stops the flow with her mouth, collecting the rest and lapping it up like a thirsty animal. When the torrent of pleasure finally subsides, Veronica crumples against the woman, leaning against her in order to stay upright.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.