Parsimonious Indulgence - Cover

Parsimonious Indulgence

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sometimes our desires to be accepted, to be beautiful to be wanted can have dire consequences. But what lengths would you go to have exactly what you want?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   School   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Danny is pulled into the bedroom, his clothes being stripped off along the way. When they enter the bedroom, Veronica pushes him onto the bed. She stays at the end of the bed as Danny scoots up further onto it.

“You’ve gotten real kinky today,” he murmurs.

“That’s not all,” she says. “I have a few more surprises for you.”

Before he can even wrap his head around her words, the corset seems to change before his eyes. Suddenly it becomes shinier like vinyl. The hook and eye front changes into a zipper front. Her breasts remain uncovered but become accented by shoulder straps with metal and studs. Her G-string simply vanishes and her black, sheer stocking reform into big, diamond net thigh high stocking with a lace top.

He doesn’t know how she did it but Veronica has become even sexier and freakier. And just when he thinks her kinkiness can’t get any higher a set of vinyl looking tentacles slide out from the sides of her corset toward him. Danny suddenly finds his arms raised and bond together to the metal bed frame above his head. The tentacles tighten until he is unable to even move his wrists an inch.

“Mmm,” she coos. “This kind of makes me horny.”

Feeling almost afraid yet strangely turned on, he says, “I never thought of you as the one taking control.”

Veronica simply smiles as she moves his legs apart with another set of the vinyl looking tentacles. This set merely keeps his legs out and secured while she kneels between them on the bed. She touches herself, subtly watching his breathing get heavier. Seeing him so helpless thrills her.

“Mmm, but there is a new me,” she says.

She moves up to straddle him on her knees and stands slightly above his cock with her shoulders thrown back. To his surprise she starts pulling and squeezing her breasts together, moaning as she pinches her nipples until they are stiff like tiny round beads.

Danny feels his cock stirring back to life. He breathes even deeper in an attempt to stay calm. She notices that his hardness has returned and a wicked grin spreads across her face. Bending forward, with both hands holding onto the metal bed frame above him, she crawls forward and leans one breast over his lips, just barely touching. He doesn’t need any prompting as he licks and sucks on her, wanting badly to touch and squeeze her breasts. He growls as he bites her nipple lightly. She squeals with delight and withdraws when he lets go, moving to her other breast toward his lips and pushing it forward into his face. He licks and sucks on this one too while she moans.

“Oh yes, that’s it.” Looking into his eyes and seeing his frustration and resolve slipping away only turns her on more.

As he continues, another of the vinyl tentacles slips out from the seemingly magical corset and down to touch and rub the outside of her pussy. She feels herself getting hotter and wetter by the second. Veronica pulls back from Danny and straightens up and stands up above him to give him a full view of her deliciously, wet pussy. The tentacle rubs the outer lips of her pussy as she hisses in pleasure.

“Mmm, that is one fucking juicy pussy,” Danny says licking his lips.

Veronica chews on her lower lip as the tentacle slides in further. Then it pulls out, revealing the tip to be drenched and glistening in her juices. She then kneels between his legs again and sees his eyes glued to her pussy, watching it being spread apart. His eyes come back to her when the wet tentacle presses against his lips, rubbing her wetness across his lips. He gladly opens his mouth, despite the strangeness of it, to lick and suck on the tentacle, hungrily tasting her.

The tentacle withdraws abruptly and slides right back into her pussy. The tentacle thrusts slowly in and out a few more times before sliding out to spread her juices along her entire slit. Once she is satisfied, she leans back, propping herself with one hand as she lifts her ass off the bed slightly to ensure that Danny has a better view of her. Her mind is blown by just how much more kinky she has become. She has no idea what was come over her let alone where these strange tentacles are coming from or how her lingerie seems to be constantly changing.

Danny groans at the sight of Veronica pulling her pussy lips apart. She can’t believe how much of this he has accepted as well. From the back of her mind she is urged to flush away the thoughts and enjoy the moment, so she does just that. She has always trusted her inner voice, so why stop listening to it now?

The tentacle rubs at the entrance to her pussy slowly before inserting into her tentatively as her juices start to leak and run down to her ass cheeks. She cries uncontrollably in pleasure as she feels the tentacle plunge in and out, slowly picking up speed with each thrust. After a few moments, she pushes herself back up into a kneeling position. Her hands slip to her breasts, where she begins squeezing them and teasing her tiny nipples.

It is as if Veronica has become someone else. She has no reservations about herself, no inhibitions and almost no control of her actions. She has given over to a side that for all her years has been afraid to let out. But now it’s here and it isn’t ever going back.

When the tentacle pulls back out, it is drenched and soaking wet. It glides back to Danny’s lips once more and immediately, he opens up and licks it, sucking the juices in greedily as the tentacle thrusts in and out of his mouth forcibly. Then with a mixture of his saliva and her juices, Danny watches the vinyl tentacle slide back into her one last time to fuck her some more. Veronica shivers in delight as she moans almost endlessly. Then when the tentacle exits for the third time, it goes to her mouth rather than his.

“Damn, that’s killing me,” Danny groans as the vinyl tentacles pump in and out of her mouth.

When the tentacle pops free from her mouth, a trail of her saliva and juices goes from her mouth to the tip of the tentacle before breaking off abruptly. She smiles down at Danny and says, “You’re going to enjoy this.”

Veronica straddles him again, strategically resting her pussy against his cock. He inhales sharply as he feels her wetness. She starts to rub herself along his shaft slowly, feeling his resolve fading. He arches his back and groans, “Let me in your pussy already.”

“You’ll get my pussy when I decide,” she answers him as she pushes him back down to the bed.

Her fingers trail across his body lightly, lingering at certain points, as though she is exploring the touch of his skin and the swell and curve of his muscles for the first time. It feels strangely comforting and soothing until she crawls upward and kisses him full on the lips. Her tongue slips into his mouth, sliding it across his own as her nails dig painfully into his chest. Her tongue continues to slip further in and down his throat, causing him to gag briefly before she pulls it out completely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.