The Professor - Cover

The Professor

Copyright© 2017 by Wolf

Chapter 22: Lisa Dates. Construction. Myron

Sex Story: Chapter 22: Lisa Dates. Construction. Myron - Professor Jim Clark has a problem: two brilliant young teenage girls that wend their way into his life and his heart in an illicit relationship, but then along comes Marcia, more his age and equally engaging. Lisa, one of the teen's mothers, also attempts seduction before a life-threatening trauma. Other women also play important roles in his life. Follow them as they meet and their relationships develop with interesting twists and turns. 29 chapters. Slow start on the sex; but then, Wow!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I was the first and only one up early, as usual. I did my exercises and then started some fixings for breakfast. As I worked I tested how I felt about the previous night. It had been a good orgy in my opinion. We’d had fun. The dom-sub game had caught me by surprise, but I suppose I could get used to that providing it stayed as a game or role-play. I needed more details about those behaviors; I knew very little about kinky sex I concluded, and that wasn’t even all that kinky. The girls having sex with Jeremy and David gave me the jolt of jealousy I guess I seemed to like; I wondered if that was what cuckolds liked. No one humiliated anybody else, and I thought that went along with being a cuck. Marcia and Deb had gotten lots of ‘pussy time’ and Lisa had gotten me several times, which I knew made her very happy.

To my surprise, Jeremy and David were the first to join me in the kitchen. They expressed their appreciation for being included.

Jeremy said, “I can imagine what it must be like for you to watch us fucking with Ash and Chris, your girlfriends. I need to tell you in that regard that we like the girls a huge amount and what we did was fab, but we are not anywhere in our careers or life plans or whatever to even think about having serious girlfriends or fiancées or wives.”

David joined in; “We couldn’t get you alone last night to say this to you. Please don’t worry about our motivations with the girls. They are fun, and we love them, and wouldn’t do anything to upset their relationship with you or Marcia or anybody.”

Jeremy again said, “You must know that for guys our age that the sex is mind blowing, particularly what happened last night. Lots of guys read stories about this and think they’d like to try it, but we’re actually doing it. Truly extraordinary! Thank you for including us and being so forgiving of our presence and action with the girls.”

I figured I was looking very worried and that others were picking up on my cuckold feelings. I thought I might ask Doug what he felt since he had skin in this game too in a similar way that I did.

Marcia and Deb joined us, and then we got serious about starting to prepare a large breakfast of pancakes and eggs with bacon and sausage. I was glad we’d gone to the grocery store the day before. We didn’t run out of anything that someone wanted.

About two weeks later on a Friday I asked Ash and Chris what they wanted to do over the weekend. They were hot to open the pool since the weather had started to moderate. I agreed, and also suggested that we fly somewhere for an overnight. We kicked the idea around and decided we’d take off on Saturday morning and fly to the small resort town of Skaneateles, New York, at the end of one of the Finger Lakes south of Syracuse.

I called Marcia to see whether she could go, but she couldn’t because of her schedule at her gallery. She urged us to go, assuring us that she’d be fine. “I’ll go see Deb and Doug, and spend the night with them. Doug won’t mind our girl time, especially if we let him watch and he gets to fuck me.” We both chuckled.

I had one more seat, so I suggested Lisa.

Ash almost shattered my day. She said, “Oh, she can’t go. She has a date for Saturday night.”

My mouth must have dropped open, and I struggled to keep some levelness to my façade and demeanor on hearing that news. I didn’t even assess at the moment why her words disturbed me so, but then I figured it out. I loved Lisa.

Ash hugged me. While she held me she said, “I was pretty sure, and now I’m certain. Chris was too. You love my mother too, don’t you?”

All I could muster was a muted, “Yeah.” I was too choked up to say anything else at the moment.

Ash said, “You’re her hero, but I thought that the two of you worked this out. You were the one that told me what she said.”

I nodded and fought back the tears. We both knew. Lisa had been uncertain about our polyamorous family. She had a real approach-avoidance about it. She loved the people in it, one at a time. The sapphic stuff didn’t bother her, except with her daughter; in fact, she admitted after our last orgy that she found loving and being loved by another woman to be one of the hottest and most enjoyable things she’d discovered about herself since she’d been on the run and undergone her transformation. She wanted the companionship and love that our close-knit family offered.

What she couldn’t handle was there being one man and multiple women, even where Ashley was one of the women. I never nailed down whether it was the competition or exactly what it was. I guessed it was over forty years of conditioning that the one and only ‘right’ way to be involved in a relationship was one woman and one man. She’d even said she was looking for a one-woman man, meaning a man who was totally focused on her and not splitting his attention to other women the way I was.

Knowing this, I’d sort of pushed Lisa away slightly. I realized the pain of that in that instant. She was starting to date other men. I hoped and prayed for a moment that she’d find someone who was exactly what she wanted and needed in her life. It was the only thing I could do for a woman I loved when I couldn’t be that man.


The third contractor showed up precisely on time, a point in his favor since the other two had been exceptionally late. Ron Fried shook my hand and gave me his business card. He said, “Why don’t you tell me what you want to do as you show me the space and the rest of your home.”

I led Ron through the part of the home I didn’t expect to change first. He was especially enthralled with the various pieces of art, especially the one over the fireplace that Marcia had painted. I explained that the artist was one of my girlfriends, and he seemed duly impressed. Since she was due home from her gallery any minute, I explained that he’d get to meet her.

We got back to my bedroom as part of the tour. The two king-size beds were neatly made up with spreads and throw pillows. The fact there was two was all too evident. I felt compelled to explain, as I had with the other contractors.

“I have various guests and we have a polyamorous family. This is one of the things I’d like to fix by adding a second master bedroom to the house.” I gestured out one of the windows to where I had some grass planted near the house; this was the space I envisioned for the addition to the house.

Ron just nodded. I wondered whether he’d run into any other family such as ours.

I led him into the master bathroom as I complained about the lack of counter space and inadequate showers. I described a shower I’d seen in a magazine where four people could bathe at the same time, complete with multiple showerheads, wands, and various cubbyholes for shampoos and such. Ron was making notes and taking photos as we went along.

We went outside, and he took more pictures of the house from different angles. He also broke out a laser measure and started to take readings around the property and house.

Last, I showed him the guest room and my office, and expressed my hope to have at least three more rooms about their size as additional guest rooms or work areas.

Ron had been carrying around a large flat briefcase most of the time we met. When we were back in the kitchen area, he pulled a large pad of paper out of it and did a few sketches. He was silent as he drew, and I watched a new floor plan materialize. He had a knack for proportions and distances in his sketch without the need for precision with measurements.

Ron said, “I was wondering whether something like this arrangement would work for you. You seem to have the clearance to your property lines and set backs, so that’s not an issue. It does result in a right-angle turn in your bedroom hallway, but maybe that won’t bother you. He went on to show the arrangement of the various other rooms in roughly the position I’d indicated.

The one significant difference was that he recommended a completely new bathroom in the build-out space instead of trying to tweak the bathroom that I had. He explained, “We can extend the plumbing, and with this new wing we can wrap part of this around your pool, give you outdoor hot and cold showers, move your Jacuzzi and enlarge the deck around it, and have another entrance to the house at the end of your hallway but near the pool. The new bath will be easier and less expensive to build without having to modify the old stuff. I’d turn it into walk-in closet space or you could have an indoor spa.”

“What about a sauna?” I asked.

He nodded, “We could do both since the pipes will be there and size it for eight or ten people. We’d have to vent the room to the outside, but we could do that along the back wall of that room where it’ll back-up to the new master bath. We can use the same vent stack that’s there now. I’ll put that on the list.”

Ron’s pencil danced over the paper as he drew in the new rooms of the existing house and the addition, all without using a straight edge. He showed me what he’d finally produced and I told him I liked his ideas.

He finally asked permission to cut a section of wallboard out so he could determine the kind of construction where the new wing of the house would go. I sanctioned his move, and he took a two-foot square piece out of the wall. He also poked up into the crawl space above the bedrooms to see the construction. I was impressed with his thoroughness. He poked around in the open space he’d removed, right out to the outer sheathing on the house.

Ron said, “This is good solid construction. We won’t have any problem on this side of things.”

He turned to me, and said, “In round numbers, this might run to two-hundred thousand. Does that number scare you off?”

“Not yet, but more than that sure will.”

“Let me work up some more specific plans, more precise numbers and costs, and a full proposal with some options. I’ll be sure to include a few references as well. I want to talk to my subs too about electrical and plumbing, but this is all fairly standard for a modern home. One thing I need to check on is the number of pilings we’ll need to put down for slab stability. We don’t want your new slab cracking on you five years after we’ve finished.”

Ron kept mentioning things that neither of the other contractors had anticipated almost every time he opened his mouth. He reminded me that being so close to the water, even though it was a hundred yards or more from marsh grass on three sides, the house would be susceptible to settling more than a home further inland. Ron also had the best room arrangement of any of the other builders. I could see he was creative in design as well as construction.

Ron was just leaving as Marcia arrived home with Ash and Chris. I noted that Chris had been driving. We were both trying to give them ‘Wheel Time’ to hone their driving skills. They were proving to each be safe and cautious defensive drivers.

I introduced the girls to Ron, and for the first time I saw a waggle in his eyebrows, no doubt as he reflected back on my explanation about the extra bed and the need for additional shower and guest room space.

I got the references from Ron by email the next day, and I called three of them; everyone loved his work and praised his thoroughness. He’d come in under estimates on every job. The following Saturday, Marcia and I went and saw two of those homes to get a feel for the type of finish work Ron and his crew had done. The work was impeccable and he got rave reviews for his work and follow-up.

A week after his visit I got a large parcel from Ron Fried. It contained detailed plans and a contract. His estimate had ended up at $180,000, with allowances made for lighting and other fixtures. I read through the entire package and found his contract strongly in my favor. I signed the contract, scanned it, and emailed it back to him. In the email I asked about a start date. Two hours later he replied that he’d start on the pilings and foundation on the following week with one of his subs that was just coming off of another job Ron had underway.

While we had the excitement of waiting for our large building project to start, we also had the excitement of two graduations. Ash and Chris were sixteen years old and had completed all of the requirements for the baccalaureate degree in computer science and engineering. The two had a natural inclination towards the science. Math didn’t only come easy to them; it was fun. The same was true for the science, engineering, and technology courses. They were natural learners.

As we had the previous summer, we’d lined up working at Robotix for Ray Jennings and his nerdy crew of like-minded computer enthusiasts. In talking to Ray, he had an idea for a commercial or retail product that he wanted to put the girls on to see if they could produce anything by the end of the summer when their masters degree courses would ramp up. We’d get more details when we reported up there.

In the interim before we reported for full-time summer work, Ray had Ash and Chris tweaking some software for a driverless car based on imperfect input from multiple sensors. The situation wasn’t much different from a tight traffic situation with conflicting inputs, such as a car in the left lane with its right blinker on, or a car heading for a stop sign with no indication of slowing down. Humans have a knack for working through some kind of worst-case scenario in such situations, and the issue was for the Robotix team the girls were working with to produce software that would do the same thing. The only fly in the ointment was that it was impossible to think of all of the duplicitous situations that could confront a robotic driver.

Graduation was slated to be May 22nd, on what turned out to be a beautiful, warm summer day. Lisa had come up to the house two nights before to help celebrate with Ash and Chris, and to shepherd the two of them through some of the graduation gifts we’d given to them, including a day at a real spa complete with massages, pedicures, manicures, hairdos, and more – the works! Marcia and Lisa joined in for some of the perquisites.

Ashley and Chris had not had a high school or junior high school graduation because they were too busy skipping grades and knocking the socks off teachers in advanced placement courses. They’d just transitioned from high school to college without too much fanfare. Thus, they were exceptionally excited, especially when they picked up their caps, gowns, and tassels five days before the Sunday ceremony.

I took hundreds of pictures of the two of them all over the campus and at home wearing the caps and gowns and looking very regal in most of them. Of course, in a few they were either naked under the gowns or naked and displaying their nubile bodies with the gowns held open to the camera. There was a lot of laughter and mugging for the camera.

This wasn’t the first time I’d taken nude photographs of the girls, but it was the first time I could compare photos of them with those take a year earlier.

After loading them onto my home office computer, I called out, “Chris, come look at this. You’ll be amazed.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.