The Professor - Cover

The Professor

Copyright© 2017 by Wolf

Chapter 19: Lisa’s Experiment. Holidays. AI Conference

Sex Story: Chapter 19: Lisa’s Experiment. Holidays. AI Conference - Professor Jim Clark has a problem: two brilliant young teenage girls that wend their way into his life and his heart in an illicit relationship, but then along comes Marcia, more his age and equally engaging. Lisa, one of the teen's mothers, also attempts seduction before a life-threatening trauma. Other women also play important roles in his life. Follow them as they meet and their relationships develop with interesting twists and turns. 29 chapters. Slow start on the sex; but then, Wow!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Lisa spent about three-quarters of the nights in December with us at the house. Life was a little easier for the month, especially after exams were through, since she had her own transportation. Ash, Chris, and I spent the week before Christmas week going to Robotix every day, a fact that made Ray Jennings – the head of the company – very happy. A couple of the algorithm efforts we’d worked on over the summer had stalled, and we were able to help the teams get them moving again. We also got a chance to talk to him about the February conference and solidify our ideas for papers to deliver to the hundreds of attendees.

We’d come home at night from Portsmouth arriving about the same time that Lisa got home from the university. She was exceptionally busy getting a leg up on closing out the financial year for the institution. We’d do a communal dinner and then get into some sex play. A few nights someone would drop out for one reason or another; getting one’s period was the most common excused absence. With four women that was a frequent event; fortunately they were out of sync.

I avoided presuming to have sex in the evenings, but I seemed to be in the minority on that count. Also with four women in the house at least two if not all of them were horny. I thought I might be seen as arrogant or egotistic if I just expected to make love every night. It seemed that when I held back that made at least a couple of the women exceptionally needy in a sexual way. I wasn’t into playing games either.

We’d developed a somewhat crude vocabulary around what each of us wanted to happen: fuck or make love. We used other less definitive terms too, often in fun: boff, sex me, smush, get laid, do the ugly, hide your salami, and so on. I tried to always be accommodating, and I usually got to engage in what had become my favorite pastime – eating pussy and delivering several orgasms to my partners that way.

Also, on the sex front, Lisa decided that Christy and Ash needed lessons in fellatio. I became a very willing subject as she instructed on the perfect blowjob. There were a lot of laughs too. She claimed expertise based on nearly thirty years of extensive research and experience. Marcia watched and learned a few things too. I relished our lessons, and once it was the only time in my life I had four tongues simultaneously on my cock.

I made sure that each day and evening we built some intimacy between us that went beyond the sexual kind. I found a book entitled ‘365 Questions To Ask Your Spouse’, the idea being that you’d discuss a question a day. I brought it home from the used bookstore I’d been prowling around in and we started that night. I’d open the book to a random page towards the end of dinner and pose one of the questions, and that would then trigger a meaningful discussion.

Typical questions we kicked around were ‘What are you afraid your mate might find out about you?’ ‘What is one thing you wouldn’t want to fight about?’ ‘What role does sex play in a mature relationship?’ ‘How do you feel when your spouse looks at someone else?’ ‘What would you feel if your partner cheated and what would you do?’ ‘Does religion or spirituality play a role in your relationship?’ Although the questions were aimed at a couple, we turned them into general discussion topics that the five of us would talk about. I guess in a way it was Truth or Dare on steroids.

I confessed to a long and somewhat embarrassing history of masturbation due to lack of companionship, then spousal neglect, and then unwillingness to develop any relationship to girlfriend status until I met Ash and Chris. There were parallels for the girls, as well as admissions to feelings far earlier than any that the rest of us already knew about.

Lisa was unique; she talked about needing to prostitute herself, and then about being the school slut in high school. She also talked about her bar hopping more recently, and then even how she’d go out behind the place to the parking lot where she was waitressing and blow some guy or let him get his rocks off in her.

Lisa also talked about getting pregnant with Ashley when she was graduating from the community college in the area. The guy was just a casual fuck and no one Lisa wanted any kind of relationship with. He’d been long gone when she figured out the pregnancy, but she said he found out and did provide some money to her to help with ‘the kid’ for about five years. As soon as she’d birthed and was cleared for sex, Lisa was back freely fucking with even less restraint than before the baby but more attention to birth control. Later, she had three short marriages that each ended almost as soon as they began. Ash got a fire hose stream of knowledge about her mother’s less flattering side.

I admitted to feeling possessive about all four women, but stated that I hoped that Lisa would find someone in her life that truly fulfilled all her needs and desires. Lisa laughed and told us that had been one of her hopes too since she’d been ten years old, but that in the meanwhile living with us was a great substitute. She called me her surrogate Prince Charming.

Marcia revealed some of her vulnerabilities around the two prior serious relationships she’d had that fell apart when she confessed her bisexuality. We had a long discussion about our biases, bigotry, racism, and xenophobia and then a couple of long talks about sexual kinkiness and what that meant for each of us. We each were pushed to admit things we’d just as well keep buried without thinking about them. I admitted to having spent years wanting to fuck my sister. On the other hand, I was surprised at how accepting and inclusive most of my partners were.

We bought a huge Christmas tree and put it up in the living room all the way up to near the peak of the cathedral ceiling. I’d never had a tree that big, and had only seen one our size outside. Decorating it became a challenge and required that I ultimately buy a taller stepladder than any I had.

We put most of our presents under the tree and each of us pledged not to shake or feel any of the boxes without permission. To my knowledge everyone adhered to our ‘no peeping’ pact.

We invited Doug and Deb for dinner and a fun evening two nights before Christmas Eve. The five of us unanimously agreed that we wanted an unbridled fuck session with the couple, and they were equally enthusiastic about another engagement with us – our fourth.

We spread out one of the large mattresses and some of the ones from the twin beds around the Christmas tree, and exercised our lust – even giving sex performances for each other to get us all jacked up sexually. I remember the night especially well because it was the first time I came in one night in each of the women; I had five hard releases with attendant mind-blowing feelings over the course of six hours. I gave at least four times that. I’d never been that keyed up before. I figured one of the reasons was that I’d been practicing so hard with Ash, Chris, Marcia, and Lisa.

Deb and I were able to have an especially romantic liaison. We really did have a deep spiritual connection with each other, and not just the lust and sex connection. We both found that kissing each other while we were making love sent us into an unique heavenly place.

Christmas Eve just the four girls and I made love under the Christmas tree again, and it was sweet and tender for each of the women. Lisa was now ‘one of the girls’ in my vocabulary, despite her being a few years older than I was. We then curled up right there and pulled a couple of blankets over us and slept. It was one of most memorable nights of my life.

Christmas morning we were awake on the early side. After making love again, we did an extensive breakfast and then brought our coffee mugs back into the living room and started to open presents. I had gotten a couple of items of clothing for each girl in my life, as well as some fancy cosmetics. I got a couple of sweaters, some cockpit gear for my hobby of flying that I’d hinted about, and a professional photograph of the four women all dressed up to the nines and looking into the camera with love in their eyes.

When the presents were gone a modest effort to clean up the wrapping papers and boxes started. I said in a loud but pleasant voice, “Wait! We’re not through.”

The girls sat down again and I moved in front of Ashley.

“Ashley Caldwell. I love you. I want you in my life for the rest of my life. I feel we belong together, and so as a token of that love, I give you this diamond because a diamond is forever.”

I produced a jewelry box from my pocket and held it open. Inside laid a simple gold chain with a large sparkly diamond pendant.

Ashley looked at me to be sure I was sincere, and I couldn’t have been more serious. We kissed and I carefully put the necklace on her, adjusting it so it hung just above her bare cleavage.

I quickly moved to Christy, and repeated my pledge of love. I presented her with a diamond pendant necklace. I also explained so that the others could hear, “I would have gotten rings but for fifteen year olds they may be hard to explain.”

My sidestep to Marcia surprised her. I repeated my love for her, “Marcia Calassio, I love you and want you with me forever. As a token of that love I give you this necklace. Never doubt my feelings of love for you.”

Before I could even put it around her neck, Marcia lunged into me rolling us back on one of the mattresses. She kissed me like never before, and kept repeating ‘I love you. I love you.’

Lastly, I turned to Lisa. She looked panicked suddenly. This was totally unexpected. I smiled at her.

“Lisa Caldwell, I love you too. I don’t know what the future holds for us, and so I’ve been a little reserved in this regard, but do know that I want you with us until the end of time. That said, I know this lifestyle is difficult for you and maybe uncertain in the long term. Whatever happens, know that you are always welcome here and that you will always find deep love for you here starting with me.”

Lisa’s necklace was a beautiful blue sapphire, her birthstone for her September birthday. She gasped when she saw the necklace and tears of happiness ran down her cheeks as I put it around her neck. I got such a passionate kiss, and then, “Jim, I love you so much. I really love you.”

After the jewelry and the pledges, we cleaned up a little and then got out of our pajamas. The five of us had pledged to visit Christy’s parents in early afternoon, and Marcia’s parents after that. The only other parents that would have liked a visit were mine and I promised them a call around noontime before we started our visits.

My parents did not know about my lifestyle. I wasn’t sure how to explain it to them, particularly the fifteen year olds. I knew I would be branded a pervert and lecher and be forever banned from their lives. I had admitted to Marcia as a girlfriend, and having a couple of other girls I ‘dated’ once in a while. Since they were in Florida and seldom wanted to leave their haven, I thought it unlikely that they would discover my life.

I had a younger sister in San Jose. She was a graduate student working on her Ph.D. in biochemistry, and we talked on the phone about four times a year to remind ourselves that we did indeed have additional family on the other side of the country. The few times my parents had left Florida it was to visit Emily and not me. Occasionally, I flew my plane to Florida or the south, and saw them.

My call to my parents was only about fifteen minutes, mostly rehashing stuff they already knew about my teaching from my Facebook page. I mentioned needing to visit some of my girlfriends’ homes on social calls that afternoon. That subtly let them know that I was not gay, despite having gone almost four years since my divorce. My dad had once hinted at his concern. I thought he read too much fiction.

My call to Emily was even shorter. I got a quick update on her studies and her dissertation. She was job hunting in preparation for her late May graduation. I asked about her anchor points in California and she told me she was burning bridges in preparation for a job search. I wasn’t sure what that meant, but it sounded permanent and rendering her a totally free agent geographically.


New Year’s Eve the weather wasn’t too cold or stormy, so we drove into downtown Boston and met Doug and Deb for dinner and night on the town. We went to a couple of clubs after dinner that would admit Ash and Chris. The fact that Lisa, Ash’s mother, was with us made a difference at both clubs. Ash and Chris dressed to look as old as possible, and I guess it worked. They stuck to diet cola just in case. Around eleven, we headed to Boston Common and what was called First Night. Several bands were playing there, and then down by Quincy Market where we went shortly before midnight. At midnight there were a few fireworks over the harbor. We then recovered the car and headed home, saying goodnight to Doug and Deb with lots of laughter, hugs, and kisses in front of the parking garage.

On Monday, Ash, Chris and I headed to Robotix to put in a full week of consulting. Ray Jennings started the week with us Monday morning explaining that they were ready to integrate some of our software into a larger program that would drive a comprehending, learning, and talking bust of a cyborg they had named Olivia. Olivia would be the smartest ‘bot except maybe for Watson – the cyborg that IBM had built that became famous because it competed on the TV show Jeopardy. We knew from our earlier work that we’d have to carefully pronounce Olivia’s name as nearly four distinct syllables for recognition.

We got a new charter from Ray based on some contract work he’d received from Apple Computer. Olivia needed to learn to drive. Robotix was going to work on the complex Artificial Intelligence software and sensors to go in self-driving cars. Because autonomous cars had been in the news so much, we were all excited to shift our attention to something becoming so mainstream. We did have to sign nondisclosure forms for Apple that were tougher than any I’d seen.

By the end of the week, Ray had Olivia mounted in a custom rack in the driver’s seat of a two-year-old BMW belonging to Robotix. The bust had been dressed up to look almost human, complete with sunglasses and winter hat. Atop the car was a state-of-the-art LIDAR system looking at everything going on within 360-degrees of the car and out for hundreds of yards. A special computer resided in the back of the car to augment what Olivia had in her head and chest.

The teens and I arranged our winter semester schedule to have Tuesdays and Thursdays again available so we could work at Robotix. Again, I arranged with Ray that he would assign them grades for their work on the new project that also dovetailed into a Special Projects course at the university that I oversaw.

I’d cleared all the arrangements with Deb Summer who also had a ‘special interest’ in the two fifteen year olds. We both winked at each other acknowledging that some of that special interest stemmed not from their intellectual abilities but rather Ashley and Chris’ ability to eat pussy like championship cunnilinguists, providing dozens of happy orgasms to their target at any moment. Both Deb and Marcia extolled their many virtues in the area, and Lisa even admitted to having her world rocked by the teens on a frequent basis.

The winter weather returned with a vengeance in mid-January. The temperatures dropped to below zero, and then we had three back-to-back ‘clippers’ – as the weather channel called them, which collectively dumped over two feet of snow on the area. Fortunately, we had enough warning not to get stuck someplace other than home.

With our weather warning system on high alert, we also managed to also have the right books and computer files with us to continue with our university work – teaching or studying for various classes, and even to work remotely the days we missed commuting to Robotix.

A further result of the storms and our careful planning resulted in Lisa being with us rather than marooned in her small home in Westborough, almost an hour away on a clear day.

We had yet to have ‘The Discussion’ with Lisa that we’d talking about over the Thanksgiving weekend, when we’d had our mini-orgy with Deb and Doug. At that get-together Lisa had engaged in serious sapphic sex for the first time in her life. She’d also been tricked and ended giving and receiving cunnilingus from her daughter, a point that had bothered her quite a bit at the time. Lisa wanted to think about all that was going on and try to evaluate whether or not she wanted those kinds of activities in her life and also whether she could be interested in some kind of group relationships such as what I had with Ash, Chris, and Marcia.

At Thanksgiving, we’d said we’d all talk about Lisa’s situation some time in January, but that didn’t happen, in part because we were all so busy with work and getting ready for the new semester that started in mid-January. I also thought that Lisa wanted some additional time to enjoy her experimentation.

The third weekend in January, however, Ash announced that we were to have a serious ‘family’ discussion and that Lisa was both the topic and focus for our remarks. I spent a few days getting my head around what I’d come to think of Lisa. I also took a few moments and got some input from Deb about Lisa’s work at the university since I thought that reflected on the mood she was in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.