The Professor
Chapter 15: Marcia’s adult videos. Pool party

Copyright© 2017 by Wolf

Sex Story: Chapter 15: Marcia’s adult videos. Pool party - Professor Jim Clark has a problem: two brilliant young teenage girls that wend their way into his life and his heart in an illicit relationship, but then along comes Marcia, more his age and equally engaging. Lisa, one of the teen's mothers, also attempts seduction before a life-threatening trauma. Other women also play important roles in his life. Follow them as they meet and their relationships develop with interesting twists and turns. 29 chapters. Slow start on the sex; but then, Wow!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I watched Marcia being spit-roasted by two hunky males on what she told us was the bed in her condominium. While the two guys were average, what they were doing to Marcia was anything but. She kept having intensive orgasms, and had squirted all over both men as they fucked up a blue storm with her and she kept inhaling their wet rods.

Marcia lifted her mouth off my cock, “Oh, you liked that scene did you? Your cock just grew an inch and got a lot thicker.”

I gasped, “You’re right. These are very sexy films. I want my own copy, that is if you trust me with them.”

“Oh, a couple already got leaked to the Internet by one of the guys, but in my line of work no one cares. If someone did notice, they know I’m an artist, and we all know how decadent they are.”

Ash lifted her face from Christy’s quim, “I want to be decadent.”

I said in a worried tone, “You mean get fucked by two men?”

“No! I just love sex with all of you. There are other ways, but then again the idea of being done by two men has a certain je ne sais quoi appeal. That looks so ... cool. Would you mind?”

Marcia intervened, “Let me show you another video.” The MMF scene on the TV stopped and the screen went blank while Marcia toyed with her cellphone.

She said, “See if you can identify anybody else in this film besides me.”

The film started with a close up view of two women’s pussies. A cock pulled out of one cunt, but then the scene changed. The pussies were only a couple of inches apart and obviously about to come in contact as their legs became interwoven so that they could start tribbing – rubbing their pussies together. The two gorgeous genitalia slowly came together and started to bump and grind together. I could feel myself harden well beyond what I had been.

The camera slowly started to zoom out to take in the complete forms of two beautiful naked female bodies writhing on the large bed. On the right was Marcia’s near perfect body shimmering in the exotic light.

On the left was ... HOLY SHIT. I gasped, “That’s Deb Summer!”

Ash and Christy both jerked up to pay more careful attention to the screen.

Christy said, “Oh, my God. She’s so hot ... as hot as you are Mar. You really are lovers.”

Marcia explained, “This was the only time we ever did anything together with someone else present. Deb has a copy of this film too, although I don’t think she’s ever shown it to anyone, especially her husband. Until I started to cavort with you three I used to watch this all the time and masturbate. That’s what she does with it too.”

We were all drooling, especially to the soundtrack that often had the comments that Deb and Marcia were making to each other about how great it felt, how much they loved fucking each other, and so on.

On the video the tribbing stopped to be replaced by a long, flexible, electric blue, double-headed dildo that the two women started to use on each other and hence on themselves. The orgasms started as did the female ejaculations that were leaving the bed a mess and the girls glistening in the sticky sexual emissions.

Christy moaned beside us as an orgasm washed over her. I was ready to explode too, but Marcia would take me to the edge and then back me away. She was doing something with her fingernails on my scrotum that I’d never had done before and it was driving me insane.

The sex video went on to include Deb and Marcia fisting each other, and then using an electric vibrator on each other until large orgasms rendered each of them nearly comatose. The film then ended.

Marcia said, “There are more, but lets save those for another day. Ash, Chris, can I please fuck Jim? I’m really horny and I need cock.”

The teens nodded, and without consulting me, Marcia straddled my hips, lined up my cock with the opening to her vag, and then dropped onto me. She was so wet I went to full depth without any friction, or so it appeared. Marcia moaned and then flooded our junction with her girl juices. She bounced a few times on me, her velvet cunt squeezing me in sexual delight, and then I exploded up into her body, finally getting the release I had been seeking all day.

I came twice more that night, so that each woman had one of my loads in her pussy. I didn’t demand it, but they did. Ash, Chris, and Marcia all wanted my essence in them overnight. By the time of my last orgasm, the room smelled like an Amsterdam brothel and we were all exhausted but happy. We just pulled a light sheet over us and went to sleep spooned together with me in the middle somewhere.

Saturday morning I awoke to someone knocking on the door jamb to the master bedroom. I cranked one eye open, first looking at the clock. It was after ten a.m.

Lisa Caldwell stood in the doorway laughing at the scene we portrayed. She was wearing demure jean shorts, chic platform shoes, and a conservative but colorful top. Unusual for her, she didn’t have a ton of makeup on her face. She said in a loud voice, “If I didn’t think you’d yell and scream at me again, I’d tear my clothes off and jump in bed with y’all. You are a sexy lot. I assume you all went to sleep at a late hour to still be in bed at ten.”

I glanced around. The sheet had pretty much twisted away from all of our bodies. Since the room was warm none of us particularly noticed or did anything about it. I had Ash’s naked body snuggled up against me on one side, Chris’ on the other, and Marcia starting to sit up on the other side of

Chris.

Marcia said in a groggy voice, “Hi, Lisa. What are you doing here?” She wasn’t concerned about her nudity, or the obvious lingering aroma of sex in the bedroom.

“I came by to drop off some stuff for Ash and Christy, and to thank you all for rescuing me a few days ago when I had lost all hope about my future, and to join you this afternoon when the Summers are here – I did get an invitation yesterday from my daughter. The front door was unlocked, so I let myself in since no one answered my knocks. I thought you all might be out by the pool. I’m guessing you shared a late night fucking each other senseless?” She was chuckling.

Ash and Chris both sat up, also not doing anything about their nakedness. I figured what the hell, so I sat up too, although I had some morning wood that was more than obvious. Everyone else was polite and ignored my plight.

Lisa said with some reluctance, “Want me to make some coffee and see what I can rustle up for you for breakfast?” I discerned that she really would have liked to join us.

I said, “That’d be great. Thanks, Lisa.” I stood and padded off towards the master bathroom. Part of me was intentionally teasing Lisa.

I heard Lisa say in a humorous tone to the others, “He does have a great ass besides his more obvious endowment.”

Ashley joined me in the shower, and as I got out Chris got in. Marcia was waiting for one of them to leave so she could get in. I didn’t have that large a shower enclosure. I had to fix that.

I slipped on my dry bathing suit and t-shirt after drying, since it looked like a warm day outside.

I went into the kitchen. Lisa had coffee ready to pour, orange juice already set out on the table, and my waffle iron set up and just turning out the first results.

I commented, “Thank you. You’re pretty domestic.”

Lisa chuckled as she hustled around, “You sit. Yes, this is part of the new me. You should see my house, it’s all cleaned up and spic and span for the first time since we moved in twelve years ago. I am feeling so much better about myself. I guess I had to hit bottom to realize I needed to change my life in a major way.”

“I imagine having someone threaten to kill you the next time they saw you can be pretty disconcerting.”

Lisa said, “You can’t imagine. I realized that I was in a downward death spiral anyway as I ran from city to city. I’d picked bad boyfriends for years, had naughty social habits that didn’t reflect well on me or my reputation, and lots of other bad habits too – like smoking and drinking at alcoholic levels. I even did a few recreational drugs. All that stuff has stopped now. Never again!”

“I’m proud of you, and I’m certain that Ash is.”

Ashley’s voice from the doorway said, “She is, but you have to stick at it.” Ashley came into the room and gave her mom a hug. She was barefoot wearing very sexy short shorts and a t-shirt as well. I guessed that she might have her bikini on beneath.

Lisa said to her daughter, “Oh, I intend to. The only way from where I ended in Erie was up and out of the hole that I’d created for myself. I had dead-ended myself.”

Chris and Marcia came in a moment later. Lisa instructed everyone to sit and she served each of us the waffles and coffee she’d made.

Lisa said, “I started a grocery list. I used some stuff for breakfast, but I think you might need a run to the store before you all have lunch. The milk is almost gone. I used up the OJ and eggs. You don’t have butter. Shall I go on?”

I said, “I’ll make a run after breakfast. Pass the list around for us to add on other needs. I’m the kind of male that doesn’t even mind purchasing tampons or sanitary pads.” That remark got a laugh.

A few hours later, Deb and Doug Summer arrived. As agreed, she brought some burgers and hot dogs to grill, along with the fixings to make potato salad, which became a project for Chris and Deb early in the afternoon. I showed Doug around the house for the first time, and he distinguished himself by stopping in the living room to admire for more than a moment the original artwork over the fireplace that Marcia had done, only he didn’t know that.

I saw Deb and Marcia sneak away on some flimsy excuse of checking on stuff for dinner in the middle of the afternoon. I didn’t think they’d do much, so I didn’t think to cover for them. I did notice that Doug watched them disappear. He smirked slightly.

I wasn’t sure what look I adopted, but I purposely tried to ignore their obvious departure and absence. Doug finally chuckled and said, “Deb and Marcia think I don’t know.”


I gave Doug what I thought was a questioning look to his statement and said, “Oh?” Only a few days prior I got confirmation that Deb had never talked to her husband about her bisexual tendencies or her occasional flings with Marcia, her long-term best friend and secret lover.

I had not only told Marcia she could continue with Deb and still be my serious girlfriend, well, one of them; I had encouraged her to do so. Deb was one of my favorite people of all time, and I loved Marcia. Why would I try to keep them apart?

Doug amplified his remark, “You know; I can tell. Plus I see that the two teenagers also know what’s going on. I’ve been thinking that it’s time to end the charade of my not knowing about Deb and Marcia’s love affair. I don’t care. Well, I take that back. I do care, because it is something that makes Deb happy, but I think she’s carrying a lot of guilt because she hasn’t told me. She thinks it’ll hurt our marriage, but it hasn’t and won’t. I think getting what she feels for Marcia and what they do together out in the open will make us stronger.”

“Why didn’t you say something before?” I probed.

“I thought she was trying to stop at one point – to deny her overall sexual identity; especially after we got serious and got engaged. I can say that now, but I didn’t want to get in the way of whatever she was trying to do for herself. I loved her and still worship the ground she walks on. They’ve cut way back, I think especially since Marcia found you. Deb is sad about that and maybe a tad jealous.”

I said apologetically, “Oh, God, I certainly have no interest to stop what she and Deb do. I don’t care at all, so long as things are harmonious, and I include your marriage in that statement. I don’t want to see any drama pop-up in your relationship. I did encourage Marcia to maintain what she had going with Deb when we found out.”

I noticed that Ash had been listening in to our conversation even though she was facing away from Doug with her iPad in hand.

She turned around and said to us, “They’re probably not doing anything that they’d really like to be doing.” She gave us a lecherous grin.

I looked at Doug, “Should we give them the go-ahead?”

He nodded and chuckled.

I winked at Ash, “Why don’t you find them and tell them they have an hour when no one will disturb them. Aim them at my bedroom if they’re not already in there.”

Ash grinned, “It will be my pleasure ... or theirs.” She turned to Chris and said, “Come on, you can help me spread the good news.”

The two teens strolled into the house. Just after the door closed, Lisa came out of the kitchen door carrying a tray of drinks for the three of us. She had a grin a mile wide on her face and was chuckling.

I gestured for her to sit with us. My initial repulsion about her had gone completely, departing with her tarty attitude and the caked on makeup that she’d abandoned. She’d even dressed up in nice and conservative clothes with minimal makeup to help play hostess to Doug and Deb. She said and asked, “Where’d everyone go?”

I offered, “I think there’s some girl talk going on, but you can stay and keep us company, please.” I figured one of us would explain about the long-term sapphic relationship between Deb and Marcia to her before the afternoon was out.

Lisa blushed, and I know that Old Lisa would have tried to swing her tits around to become the focus of the two males talking to her. Not so this time.

Lisa offered in an upbeat tone, “Deb just gave me some really good news that I have got to share. I got the job I interviewed for on Monday at the university in their accounting department. I can’t believe it. I have a good white-collar job for the first time in my life. On top of that, she told me that my boss, Brian Watson, is arranging for me to refresh everything about my CPA. It’ll take a semester, but that’s only a few months. One of the accounting professors will even coach me for a couple of months as I get into my new job. I’m over the moon.” Her eyes got all glassy at her good luck.

Doug and I both congratulated her, and that opened a discussion about what her duties would be. Lisa was nervous on the one hand, but eager to start and do a good job on the other. I detected that the initial job would be something she could gain confidence in before moving on to bigger things.

Doug talked about the accounting positions where he worked at a tech firm along Route 128. He knew quite a bit about the work, and I discovered that he’d been the chief financial officer for his company, before moving up to become their chief operating officer.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.