The Professor - Cover

The Professor

Copyright© 2017 by Wolf

Chapter 10: Loving Marcia. Confessions

Sex Story: Chapter 10: Loving Marcia. Confessions - Professor Jim Clark has a problem: two brilliant young teenage girls that wend their way into his life and his heart in an illicit relationship, but then along comes Marcia, more his age and equally engaging. Lisa, one of the teen's mothers, also attempts seduction before a life-threatening trauma. Other women also play important roles in his life. Follow them as they meet and their relationships develop with interesting twists and turns. 29 chapters. Slow start on the sex; but then, Wow!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

After dinner had gotten cleaned up, the teens excused themselves to ‘study’ and disappeared to their room. They made a bit of a production about saying goodnight and assuring me in Marcia’s presence that they would not venture out of their room the rest of the night. I knew what was going on, but couldn’t say anything. I think Marcia understood the dynamic as well. The teens apparently wanted something to happen between Marcia and me.

After they disappeared down the hallway, Marcia laughed. “They’re matchmaking.”

“I apologize. They were a little blatant. I think they mean well. They know you’re the only person I’ve gone out with socially in well over a year, so I think they feel sorry for me. Heck, it’s actually been closer to three years. The teens and I have come to know each other well, and worry about each other.”

Marcia chortled, “Oh, it’s more than that. Those two are in love with you, and you with them. I think it’s cute. You three are like married to each other, but they want to share you with me.”

My brain went into emergency mode. Klaxons were blaring and the little mental brownies in my head were running around creaming ‘Alert! Alert!’ What I said next could be disastrous.

I forced a chuckle, “Well, we are comfortable with one another.” I glanced in the direction of the teens’ bedroom.

Marcia came up to me, inside my personal space as I discovered yet again that she liked to do. “I don’t care. I think it’s cute. I even encourage it, especially with those two. They are very adult, and their brilliance shows. I don’t know any other fifteen year olds who use words like superannuated or caliginous properly, who can quote Shakespeare, and who understand Keynesian economics. They weren’t trying to impress, but they are two very impressive young ladies. I like them both a lot.”

I nodded, and told my emergency forces that things looked to be all right, but then Marcia dropped another bomb.

“It wouldn’t surprise me if they were adult in other ways too.” She gave me a subtle wink.

The klaxons were going off again.

Marcia leaned in and gave me a very hot kiss. I kissed back, and then I felt her tongue snaking into my mouth. I kind of returned the effort with my own, and we raised our mutual emotive temperatures a few thousand degrees. Marcia tasted good. Our saliva was compatible. Heck, I knew we were compatible, but I didn’t need to be in this game.

We broke our kisses after a couple of minutes. We were both panting.

I stepped back and fanned my face for comic relief. “Errr, can I get you anything. Wine. Coffee.”

Marcia said, “Let’s go swimming again. I love your pool and I don’t get the opportunity very often.”

I excused myself to go to my bedroom to put my bathing suit back on. The girls had all worn theirs through dinner, cloaked in their terry cloth robes that I had around for guests to use.

As I went into my bedroom, I felt a presence behind me. I turned and Chris was there. She held her finger up to her lips to indicate that I should remain silent. She whispered, “We want you to do something with Marcia. Go ahead and mess around, and we mean have sex – make love. We like her a lot and think that’d be nice, but you have to tell us about it tomorrow – details; lots and lots of details.” She grinned and then slunk away back to her room where I noticed the room had been darkened so no one in the living room would know the door had been opened and closed.

I rejoined Marcia on the patio and we slid back into the warm water of the pool. I did have a pool heater and this time of year with cool nights it earned its keep.

Marcia and I drifted around in the pool and then she came over to me. She pulled me into a hug, and then I realized that she was topless and that those perfect breasts of hers were eager and erect as they pushed against my bare chest with no intervening clothing. I was cooked, broiled, basted, and fried.

“Are you sure?” I whispered to her.

“Very. I don’t want to mess up anything else you have underway with anybody else, but I want you. I want you now.”

I thought our kiss earlier was hot. The kiss following her remark must have boiled all the water out of the pool, because the next I knew we were naked together on one of pool chaises and doing erotic things to each other as we kissed and stroked key parts of the other’s anatomy. We ignored the cool nighttime temperature; we were making our own heat. I fingered Marcia and she was milking my cock to see whether I could get any longer, larger, or harder; at that point, I couldn’t.

We coupled with extraordinary ease and passion. We were generating heat at a prodigious rate not only from our bodies, but also from the friction of our organs moving together rapidly. We went on for quite a while, shifted into a sixty-nine for a bit, and then resumed making love. She tasted divine. She responded like an angel. I never wanted the evening to end. I worried about Ash and Christy, but I also wanted Marcia.

Eventually, Marcia said, “I’m ready when you are? God, you are a divine lover.”

I countered, “I’m there ... and you’re pretty inspirational yourself.”

We exploded into each other. I felt a flood of feminine liquid surge from her body where we were joined together. After twenty minutes of enthusiastic coupling, I deposited a gallon of hot sperm deep inside her silky sheath in a series of spasms atop her body as she writhed beneath me in her own orgasm. When I was done, I collapsed into her arms and she wrapped her legs and arms around me and held me tight as we kissed and kissed and kissed. Something grand was happening between us.

Damn, I was falling love with a third woman.

We were quiet as our breathing and other physiological functions struggled to return to a somewhat normal state. I reached down at one point and pulled a large towel to cover us over from the cooling night air. I stayed embedded deep inside Marcia as we made out and whispered sweet words to each other. She indicated in several ways that my presence in her body was exactly what she wanted.

Marcia broke the silence only punctuated by our passionate kisses, “We are so going to do that again and again and again, Jim. I hope you feel as good about what just happened as I do.”

I nodded and kissed her. “Better,” I gasped. “You’re a dream, but you probably know that.”

She protested, “You’re my dream too. I don’t feel like dreamy material to anyone but you. I’m glad to feel that way. I’m not conceited or narcissistic.”

“I didn’t mean to imply that you were. You must know you’re gorgeous – model quality beauty. You have one of the best personalities of anybody I know. You’re creative, funny, go after what you want, and many more good traits.”

“There are some bad ones in there too, but I keep them submerged. I have my insecurities.”

“We didn’t talk about it, but I’m not very good boyfriend material right now.”

“That’s quite all right. I understand more than you think. What’s your ‘official’ reason for that? Your ex-wife?”

I wondered what her ‘official’ remark meant, but answered in my own way. “Yeah. She left a few open wounds. At least you don’t have anything to do with the university. My ex did; she wanted to be a big wheel in one, but things weren’t moving fast enough for her at the university. The kiss of death on our marriage was when I came up for tenure and she didn’t.”

She chuckled, and in doing so ejected my deflated cock from her nether region. She didn’t seem concerned so I ignored my exit from her warm nest.

“You may not think of yourself as boyfriend material, but you can invoke me as your girlfriend when you need cover for what’s really going on in your life.”

“Huh?”

Marcia kissed me very tenderly. “I think I understand lots of things about you that you don’t think I should know. They shall remain unspoken except between us.”

After a brief silence, Marcia said, “I know you’re having sex with your two teenagers. I know you all love each other. I know that you’re trying to figure out how to manage your relationships and stay out of trouble. I can guess a few other things but those are the ones I’m sure of. I guess you’re also trying out to figure how I fit in with what you’ve already got going with Ash and Chris.”

Every klaxon horn in the world was going off at once. I was at DEFCON ONE – total meltdown emergency, dig hole and fall to center of earth praying to be burnt to a crisp. I could hear the screams inside my head. How the fuck did Marcia know about my sex life with the teens?


Marcia and I sat on the edge of the pool, still naked with our feet in the warm water. We had one terry cloth robe draped around our shoulders. I had my arm around Marcia, and she was pushing her gorgeous hooters into the side of my chest as we hugged and kissed, often quite passionately.

Marcia said, “I promise on a stack of Bibles as high as the sky that I won’t ever say anything. I know the impact it would have on you and on the girls. It would ruin the three of you for life and I don’t want that to happen.” After a pause she teased, “I do want to know how it started.”

I told her about Deb Summer assigning them to me for special mentoring and advising regarding their career, and that they’d specifically asked for me because of my field of study. I told about how we’d started up at Robotix to give them some real world experience and then ultimately about the snowstorm that marooned us at the house for four nights. I told how the teens had just appeared in my bed that first night, and how I hadn’t resisted. I even confessed to having fallen in love with them before that.”

Marcia said, “Falling in love is not a confessionable sin. I’m glad you found each other. I just hope you have room in your relationship for one more. I know the girls are apt to be jealous. I’m not. That’s one of the things that is kind of broken about me.”

“What do you mean ‘broken’? What’s wrong with you as you imply?”

“Well, two big things really. I don’t get jealous and I’m bisexual. I mean seriously so. I enjoy men and women equally. Do your girls play together?”

“They have, but I’m not sure yet whether it’s part of their basic nature.”

“It is part of mine. Confession time. I have a girl-girl relationship with someone that I love to get together with when we’re horny in that way. It’s been going on for a long time. On the other side of the coin, I’ve had a couple of boy-girl relationships that I thought might lead to marriage, but when I confessed my perversion things ended pretty quickly. I thought guys were supposed to get off on girl-girl stuff.”

I laughed. “Well, I do. I also don’t think it’s a perversion or that you should count that as being broken in some way. You just chose a different path than what they envisioned. In this day and age, I’m surprised they weren’t more tolerant of your broader range of interests.”

“Where were you when I started looking for a serious mate?”

I chuckled, “Probably shacked up with Meghan – my ex, or trying to understand what was wrong with our relationship.”

“I take it from that comment that the sex was great, but everything else wasn’t going all that well?”

“Spot on, as the British would say.”

Despite Marcia figuring out my relationship with Ashley and Chris, I still wasn’t sure that things were going to go smoothly in the future. Part of me was gearing up for a summary execution by the Dean of Faculty and the Chancellor of the university.

“Will you make love with me again,” Marcia asked after we’d sat and looked at the stars for a long time.

I hugged her to me and said, “Let’s go inside. I think we’ll be more comfortable. I assume you can stay overnight.”

Marcia nodded enthusiastically.

The two of us got up and strolled into the house, picking up our wet bathing suits along the way. We walked into my bedroom naked. I noted the closed door to the guest room where the girls were. There was no light coming under the door, and I really wondered whether they’d gone to sleep so early.

Ashley and Chris had been busy in my bedroom, however. The lights were dim, a half-dozen candles sat around the room providing the light. My bedside radio was playing some dreamy jazz music, and the bed was turned down in invitation.

Marcia chuckled as she took in the romantic scene, “Despite your relationship with your teenage lovers, I think they approve of us.”

Marcia came into my arms and we shared several hot kisses until we were overpowered by our lust and our urge to merge for a second spectacular round of lovemaking.

Thursday morning was supposedly a day when I drove Ash and Chris to the university for classes. I also had two morning classes to teach. Because of those commitments we were up early. Marcia gave me a look as I hopped out of bed that signaled ‘Are you serious?’ It was six a.m. I think we’d stopped fucking about one a.m. She looked gorgeous sprawled out naked in my bed. I kissed her goodbye.

I got the girls up with the news that Marcia knows about us. They looked worried but I told them that I thought this was all right. We dressed quickly and left the house. I left Marcia a note where she’d find it that invited her to stay all day or come back that evening for a continuation of our ‘dinner’. Each of us signed the note leaving little hearts besides our names. The girls’ affection for Marcia surprised me.

As we drove to the university, I explained to the girls what had happened the night before with Marcia and what had been said.

Ashley said, “I hope we can trust her. She’s a good friend of Deb Summer, and I wonder if that’s who her sapphic paramour is? How did she figure out that we were lovers?”

“I don’t know the answer to either of those good questions. We got sidetracked. If she comes back tonight we can ask her and probably learn a few things. Maybe we haven’t been careful enough.”

The possibility that Deb and Marcia had been in the long-term sapphic relationship hadn’t crossed my mind the night before. I was surprised that Ash had made that jump in thinking, yet I thought that there was more than a strong possibility. Ash’s brain was exceptional; she could see connections where the rest of civilization missed them. I guess that was why a fifteen year old was a junior in college. I wondered whether Doug, Deb’s husband, knew of their bisexual nature and that led me to wonder whether he also enjoyed Marcia’s luscious body. I tried to recall exactly what Marcia had said the night before, but couldn’t think of anything that hinted at more that what we’d just inferred – perhaps erroneously.

Chris posed, “If Marcia comes back tonight will you want to have sex with her again?”

I truthfully responded, “Not to take anything away from what we have, but Marcia and I had several very erotic couplings; two by the pool and one in my bed.”

The girls actually giggled. Chris admitted, “We know. We watched you two fucking while we played with each other.”

“Huh? Where? How? I looked into the living room and you weren’t there.”

“We figured out that you could see us in there. We went into the laundry room with the lights out. We could see the two of you on the chaise on the patio; heck, you were less than ten feet away some of the time. We were still there when you came in and went to your bedroom. When we heard the passion start in the bedroom, we cracked the door open so we could see. You two were hot.”

“And you two played together,” I teased.

“Very quietly. I’ve never had such mute orgasms,” Ash stated. “We each gave the other at least a dozen.”

Chris said, “If Marcia’s bisexual would she want to do stuff with us?”

“She expressed interest in the two of you. She’s experienced and I can tell you from first hand knowledge that she understands how to give and receive pleasure. She was very gratifying to be with.” After a pause I asked, “Are either of you jealous?”

Chris responded first, “Kind of. We want to be your primary lovers. I really wanted to get fucked last night, especially after watching the two of you performing in the dim light beside the pool. I wasn’t so much jealous as I was needy and worried that we’d become second-class citizens.”

Ashley added, “I agree, plus I kept wishing I was older and more experienced so I could bring you as much pleasure as Marcia seemed to be doing for you. I got really horny.”

I insisted, “You DO bring me pleasure, and you ARE my primary lovers. I’m very open about my feelings and what’s happening. When we start hiding our feelings that’s when things start to fall apart. I can tell you that from first hand experience that led to my divorce. Good or bad, if you have something to say, please say it.”

We had a short talk about how important open communications were in a marriage or relationship. The girls wanted to know how much to trust Marcia, and I suggested that they have that discussion with her. “Tell her what your worries and concerns are. I think you’ll understand her better as a result. That discussion would open up some unique avenues of communication and interaction with her that could take all of us in an interesting direction.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.