The Professor - Cover

The Professor

Copyright© 2017 by Wolf

Chapter 7: Working and Loving Together

Sex Story: Chapter 7: Working and Loving Together - Professor Jim Clark has a problem: two brilliant young teenage girls that wend their way into his life and his heart in an illicit relationship, but then along comes Marcia, more his age and equally engaging. Lisa, one of the teen's mothers, also attempts seduction before a life-threatening trauma. Other women also play important roles in his life. Follow them as they meet and their relationships develop with interesting twists and turns. 29 chapters. Slow start on the sex; but then, Wow!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Monday morning, Ashley and Christy came by my office before classes started. They each left a gym bag in the corner of my office with their overnight stuff. We still hadn’t talked other than a pro forma brief chat on Friday about what to bring for their overnights. There had been a lot of winking in that exchange.

I made sure they knew I’d want to leave the campus about six o’clock, after my late afternoon Monday class finished and I had a chance to gather up a few things for the coming couple of days. I had a hectic morning and an even more frenetic afternoon, punctuated not only with three class sessions, but also a meeting of the engineering curriculum committee and then a department meeting. My head was filled with administrivia, not my favorite way to spend free time.

Ash and Chris appeared at my office door exactly at six o’clock. They each wore their winter gear and the large backpacks I’d given them stuffed with their computers, books, and class notes. They retrieved their extra overnight bags. Now, we were adding even more to the load they carried, although much of the work they’d be involved with at Robotix would involve computer files instead of books or piles of paper.

I led the girls out to my car. Walking around campus was still treacherous in places due to the huge snow piles and black ice that had started to appear on many of the sidewalks.

After we pulled out of the gate from the faculty parking lot, I gave a huge sigh.

Chris was sitting in the passenger seat; “You seem distracted. Is everything all right?”

I smiled “Now, it is. This was the most manic day I’ve ever had at the college.” I told the girls a little about what I’d been through. I figured they only saw the teaching side of academic life. The backdrop to running the university, offering the right courses, in the right classrooms, for the right students, for the right number of credit hours, and dealing with campus life were often missed, particularly for those students who were classified as commuters.

Fortunately, traffic flowed right along and we pulled into my garage in Dillon at six forty-five. We shuffled into the house. The girls both noted that I’d moved a significant amount of snow around the house and garage since they’d been there last.

I’d put three small steaks to thaw in the refrigerator, and over the weekend I’d picked up more groceries. Thus, I had the makings for a reasonably fast meal for the three of us. Of course, I insisted that the girls call their parents before we started on dinner, and fortunately those calls were short and uneventful.

I put the girls in my guest room that had twin beds in it. I insisted that they mess up the beds and make them look and feel slept in. I also invited them to spread their wardrobe and cosmetics around the room. Should anybody drop in, I wanted there to be no doubt where the girls were staying. I had started to get paranoid and diabolical about getting caught. Fortunately, the girls understood instantly. I watched from the doorway as they pulled back the covers and walked all over the bed and pillows in stocking feet. After a minute of that, only a microscopic examination would reveal that no one had actually slept there. We’d already established that the girls were going to sleep with me.

Further, my master bedroom was across the hallway from the guest room. Normally, anyone entering my open plan living room would be able to look down the hallway and see someone coming from either bedroom or moving between them. Not anymore. I had bought a tall and modern folding screen with a subtle oriental design on it that stood in front of the hallway and prevented a view down the hallway. If someone came to the door and we were in bed, the girls would have time to change bedrooms without detection.

Ashley pan-fried the steaks while Chris set the table and prepared the rest of the meal from groceries I’d bought the day before. I slowly inhaled a glass of white wine over ice that had a restorative effect on my state of mind and my libido. I also prepared three salads.

As it turned out the girls had also had a busy day, fielding a couple of pop quizzes in their courses, digesting a couple of hundred pages of reading, and working through several complex problems dealing with software design. Spirits rose after the table was cleared and I presented the two of them with unexpected hot fudge sundaes. We ate those and then started to clean up the kitchen.

Ashley got us talking about our relationship with a more serious question, “How did we do the past week regarding not looking like we’re a couple or a threesome or a couple of couples or whatever we are?”

I laughed. “Definitionally speaking, I think we’re a threesome or a triad, and I’d say you did very well. I doubt anybody suspects anything, especially given how you happened to end up here tonight. I wasn’t involved or seen as the instigator. I missed you both very much over the weekend, and tonight couldn’t come fast enough. I’m so glad you’re here.”

I reached forward and held both their supple hands and gave each of them tender looks. I really was hooked on the two teens. I worried for a moment that I was just being a lecher, but I thought about the timeline of my feelings for them. I had immediately liked them and been attracted to them because of who they were, not because we were having sex. I could even recall a couple of internal worries I’d had that if we did have sex that I’d screw up my relationship with them.

Chris said, “This is what it’s going to be like for quite a while, I guess.” She came into my arms and put both arms around my neck, and gave me a peck on the lips.

I chuckled, “Well, things might get a little better once you get in the graduate program. You’ll still be underage, but as grad students you won’t be getting the same scrutiny you are now. People will be a little less judgmental. Once you’re eighteen we could even officially date, that is if you haven’t thrown me to the curb for a guy more your age.”

“Ugh! You’ve heard our comments about guys our age. I know we’ll still get hit on. We got asked out again today.”

I tested, “You know if you want to date someone closer to your own age, just do it and let me know.”

I got a chorus of “Noooooo” from the two of them.

I weakly argued, “If we ever need to deflect suspicion that there is something between us, you guys going on a date with some underclassmen would surely squelch those rumors.”

“Are you trying to ditch us?” Ashley said with a touch of anger in her voice and hands on her hips.

I grabbed her hand again and pulled her into a three-way hug. “No, certainly not. I’m trying to preserve our reputations, my freedom from the county jail, and my continued employment and status as a faculty member and consultant in good standing.”

Ashley softened. “I guess I understand. I’m sorry. Those are some valuable things to lose. If that’s the case, the same is true for you. You need to go out with other women and be seen in public.”

I tilted my head, “I hadn’t even thought of that. I wasn’t going out very often before I met you, but I think you’re right. I promise I won’t ditch you guys if you promise not to ditch me. We’re going to have this problem until you’re both at least eighteen. That’s three years. Do you think we can hide this for that length of time?”

Chris said, “We can sure try. I think we’ll get in a routine and it’ll come naturally after a while.”

“Ladies, let’s retire to my bedroom. I have some serious matters to go over with you.” I smirked and the girls knew exactly what I was thinking. Those serious thoughts had apparently been lurking in their heads as well. Based on those mutual feelings, we turned out most of the various lights and were soon in my large bed doing stimulating things to one another.


“How many other women have been in this bed?” Ashley asked.

I laughed at the question. “Does it make a difference?”

I lay with my arms around the two teens in pure recovery mode. We had been having sex for the past ninety minutes. I had cum once in each snug little teenage pussy, but had also left behind a long trail of obviously satisfying orgasms in each one. I had begun to think of the expression ‘hair trigger’ as one way to describe each of the girls. If I touched her button in the right way, she’d plummet off her edge into another orgasm.

Ash said seriously, “You are so experienced. You took our breath away, gave us dozens of orgasms, and just about fucked our brains out. I guess my question was more about how you became so skilled.”

“Whoa! What makes you think I’m skilled? How would you know?”

Ash and Chris both gave me one those ‘you have to be kidding’ looks. “Duh, dummy. We’ve watched a lot of porn to get smart about what people do behind closed doors. We were really curious. All that started three or four years ago, so we’ve known about the birds, bees, and tab A in slot B for a long time.”

I accepted their answer, having to hand it to the teens for their ‘research.’ I’d been a fan of porn for years, although I suspect more frequently than the teens.

I went on to answer her question, “OK, you want to know why I’m supposedly skilled. Well, my philosophy about sexual relationship skills goes something like this: most people stop learning as soon as they find what they believe is their ‘life partner.’ The man and woman, most of the time, stop learning because they’ve found what makes them happy and orgasmic and such. Then over time they become bored, and that leads to cheating, divorce, weird relationships, and so on.

“I think you have to keep up your ‘research’ and the application of what you learn. I’ve read books about being a better lover, sexuality, and bringing pleasure to my partner – and in our case partners. I’ve watched porn, not only with the goal of masturbation and an orgasm, but also with the goal of watching technique. I’ve brought what I learned to my few partners, although recently there haven’t been many, as you know. Each partner needs to keep discovering ways to excite their mate or mates, in our case.

“As we’ve kind of experienced, I’ve learned that real intimacy comes with continual learning about another person and how they think, and their similar knowledge about you. The more that happens separate from sex, the better the sex becomes. And, the more intimacy there is between the partners before sex, the sweeter, more erotic, and stimulating the sex will be when it happens.

“Finally, to answer your question, you are the only women that I’ve had sex with in this bed.” I chuckled, “I did replace the mattress about two years ago. Before that, it was just Meghan, and before her I’d had sex with six other girls, but that was a loooong time ago. So, I haven’t had a large number of partners.”

Ashley had been listening intently; she added, “I don’t think we would have come to your bed a couple of weeks ago without feeling that intimacy with you. Every second we spend together, I feel heightens our pleasure in being together – and not just the sex.”

Chris giggled, “I really like the sex. I also have a question. When was the last time you watched porn, besides with us?”

I chuckled, “Last night. I missed you two and needed release.”

“Do you get restless for more pussy?” Ash asked.

I chortled. “Not any longer. I have you two, and I can barely keep up.”

Ashley laughed, “Right answer.” She paused and said, “But we’re OK if you need to plant the flag, so to speak, in some other date to deflect attention away from our triad.”

After a few minutes cleaning up, the three of us snuggled into my bed with me holding and lightly kissing both girls. As I did, I thanked the stars and gods in the heavens for what life had suddenly brought me.

Nine hours later we were in a conference room at Robotix. Chris was working with a young woman and two guys on algorithms to translate sensor data into what a computer could interpret as human-like sensory information that it could respond to.

Ashley was working with four young nerds on the algorithms involved in natural language processing, basically the translation of auditory speech and other sounds into a data stream with minimal interpretation errors. I was working with our client Ray Jennings and another young engineer whose first name was Audra at a side table on the converse part of the problem Ash was involved with; to wit, speech synthesis, or how could a computer respond and sound completely normal. We kept talking about the Turing Test.

At a break, I pulled Ray aside for a moment. “Ray, I have a favor to ask. As you may know I am the advocate and mentor for Chris and Ashley. I am also the overseer of the special project where they’ll get some university credits for the work they do with Robotix. I would like to make their grade totally dependent on what you decide is appropriate. As you already know, they are special students. They are exceptionally bright; however, they have asked for no special treatment for their grades or consideration other than as regular college students. Would you mind taking on the role of grading them? You could set any special criteria you might have with them.”

Ray thought for a moment and responded, “No problem. Right now I’d give them both A+’s. They fit in well with the sub-teams. I watch each of them assume a gentle leadership role, plus they’re very good at selling their ideas, and they are good ideas based on their study of very contemporary articles. I’ll write down my comments, accumulate them, and put them in a letter about each one to you at the end of your university semester.”

“Thanks a heap. That’s exactly what I’ll need.”

My request nicely took me out of the loop for showing favoritism to students who I was having an affair with. At least that might mitigate things ever so slightly. Sex for grades had come up on campus once or twice since I’d been there, and the results had not been pretty.

We worked with the sub-teams until everybody called it quits about six o’clock. Ray, the teens, and I went to dinner at an upscale place on Strawberry Banke, the harbor side of Portsmouth. Ray’s pretty wife Angelina joined us at the restaurant. Ray was a congenial host, and we parted with even greater rapport between us.

As the girls and I drove south to Dillon, I talked to them about how to build relationships with a client and be a success. I knew so many arrogant consultants that kept screwing up their relationships with the people paying them. One could preserve their integrity and yet not be an arrogant asshole.

We were back in Dillon a little after nine o’clock. The girls called their parents, told them about their day and dinner with their client, said goodnight to them, and we were in bed together enjoying the sweetness of our threesome minutes later.

The next morning we were up early, ate a healthy breakfast, and then drove into the university. We parted platonically in the faculty parking lot, which had a thousand different windows looking down on it. The girls went one way, and I headed to my office to prepare for my Wednesday morning classes.


I got a phone call from Deb in the afternoon; “Can you talk, or do you have somebody with you?”

“No, I’m alone. What’s up?”

“I checked with the girls as to whether things are all right with them staying at your house the way they did the past two nights. They said you were the perfect host, had them help with the prep for dinner, and pretty much let them be.”

I added, “We did watch a little television the first night.” The fact that it was a few FFM porn movies wasn’t mentioned.

“Yes, well, I wanted to get your perspective. I don’t want you forced to have house guests who are a burden, especially since you’re one of the area’s most eligible bachelors.” She paused and added, “Although two very cute teenage girls running around your bachelor pad can’t be all that bad.”

I laughed out loud. “Deb, I don’t date much, although I was thinking about that blind date you wanted to set up for me. As for the teens, they’re no trouble at all. I like having them around. They’re good company. I wish they were there all the time.” No truer words were ever spoken.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.