The Professor - Cover

The Professor

Copyright© 2017 by Wolf

Chapter 5: Sex, Love, and Snowstorms

Sex Story: Chapter 5: Sex, Love, and Snowstorms - Professor Jim Clark has a problem: two brilliant young teenage girls that wend their way into his life and his heart in an illicit relationship, but then along comes Marcia, more his age and equally engaging. Lisa, one of the teen's mothers, also attempts seduction before a life-threatening trauma. Other women also play important roles in his life. Follow them as they meet and their relationships develop with interesting twists and turns. 29 chapters. Slow start on the sex; but then, Wow!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Since I wasn’t alone in my king-size bed as I returned to consciousness there was only one or two people I knew who could solve my guessing game for that evening. As I woke further I realized I had both girls in my bed, one on either side of me. I worried instantly, because I sleep in the nude and I hadn’t allowed for visitors.

As my consciousness level shot up further, I realized that I needn’t have worried, or maybe I didn’t worry enough. Both Chris and Ash were naked too, their warm bodies pressed against mine. Despite the darkness, I got a passionate kiss on my lips followed by another by her sidekick on my other side. Their young breasts were gently pushing into my side creating a sudden mountain of my arousal. I could feel their small erect nipples etching into my side, and that about did me in.

I was in such deep shit. My life was flashing before my eyes.

Chris said, “Jim, don’t worry. Ash and I love you. We really love you. Not puppy love. Not schoolgirl crush love. Just adult, passionate love. We both want to be romantically and physically involved with you in every way possible. We know what we’re doing and why.”

Ash continued, “I know you might have a thousand admonishments for us, but we are not typical fifteen-year-old girls, and you know that. We are adults, with adult feelings and outlooks about life and relationships. Please, please see us in that more mature light and accept our love. Return our love.”

I stammered, “Whaaaaa...”

Their kisses blocked my weak protests, just the way I hoped.

A small hand from each girl sought out my hardening shaft as those beautiful breasts and their hard nipples rubbed against my body. Each girl put a leg over one of mine. I felt their pubic tufts on my thigh.

I gasped, “Oh, girls, are you sure... ?” My thoughts were totally scrambled.

Chris said with a kiss, “I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life. I want you to make love to me.”

Ash said between kisses, “And me.”

I felt motion, the covers were pulled back, and a two sets of teenage lips wrapped around the swollen head and shaft of my hardening cock. The hands and mouths from two different girls fondled and cajoled my sex to a highly excited state. My God, I must be dreaming. This was beyond comprehension. This was the best sex dream I’ve ever had.

When I was so hard I thought I’d be able to pound nails with my shaft, Chris lay on her back next to me. A dim light from the hallway illuminated her beauty as she opened her legs to me and nudged me into position. “Be gentle, but don’t hesitate. I’m yours forever. Please.”

I leaned in and kissed her small breasts, licking and savoring her modest mounds and nipples with my lips and tongue. She moaned. I kissed my way down her body, ending in the airy pubic blonde hair around her mons. I kissed and licked, and then lined up my penis with her slit and gently leaned towards her body. I was only an inch or so inside her.

Chris suddenly hunched her body up to meet mine, and the next I knew our pubs met. She gasped. “OH!” I looked and her eyes were the size of saucers.

I froze and gave her a few seconds to get used to the fullness I represented inside her for the first time. After a minute I started to slowly move back and forth into and out of her sweet body. She discovered she could wrap her legs around my thighs for some stability and control. She wanted my motions and urged me with her legs, arms, and then vocally. “Oh, God, Jim. Fuck me. Love me.”

I felt a huge desire to pump wildly into this teenage wet dream. I wanted to drown her in my cum. Instead, I whispered, “Birth control?”

“Pill. Please cum inside me. I want everything you can give me,,, and Jim...”

“Huh?”

“I love you. I mean like I am seriously lost in my love for you.”

“Chris, I ... I love you too. And Ashley. This is confusing and I don’t want to think about that part of this until we’re through.”

“Good, just love us ... make love with us – to US. We both want you, need you, and just so you know, we are sure this is forever.”

A few minutes later I blasted what felt like a gallon of my man cream deep inside her small eager body. It was a first for her. She moaned in heavenly satisfaction, and I felt sure she’d had at least two orgasms in our short period of coupling.

I cuddled Chris to my side and reached over to find Ashley there next to us. She’d been stroking two fingers into her pussy as she’d watched us. I pulled her into our cuddle, being sure to kiss her as well.

Ash asked, “Can you do me too?” Even in the dim light I could see her eyes sparkling with enthusiasm, lust, and love. She leaned and kissed me, and then to my surprise gave a romantic and passionate kiss to Christy.

I smiled, “Give me a few minutes. Yes. I’m sure. The two of you have me so worked up I’ll probably set new records tonight.”

There were two chortles, and in unison, “Good.”

Ashley sacrificed her virginity to me about twenty minutes later as the snowstorm literally howled outside the walls of my home. With equal passion, we culminated that love relationship as well.

In the following hours I went again with each girl, and then with them cuddled naked by my sides we went to sleep. We were sticky and smelly and drippy, and loved it. I couldn’t remember ever being so content.

Somewhere in the night, half awake at some tremendous wind gust, I sort of resigned myself to the situation with Ash and Chris. If I got outed, I’d crash and burn for doing something with one girl. A second one didn’t make the damage much worse. I was a pervert, a mad man, a lecher, power-hungry sex maniac, and a defiler of young women. There is no sin for which I wouldn’t be hung from the rafters. I hoped the pain would be swift and sudden, allowing me to crawl away and hide away from all my friends and associates.

I awoke with a start hours later. Light filtered into the bedroom around my blackout curtains. My bedside clock said ten o’clock. I padded to the bathroom, bushed my teeth and hair, and put a robe on. I headed for the kitchen where I could hear whispers.

Ashley announced, “He’s awake. He walks. He sees.” She came and plastered her small body against me in a huge hug. She looked up and kissed me. I kissed back. She said, “I love you.” She was wearing the t-shirt I’d given her the night before and I could feel her naked lithe body beneath as I smoothed my hands over her in our kiss.

Chris was right there for a repeat performance. As she pulled away, she said, “You had the makings for waffles, so we have waffles with real maple syrup. Please sit at your table.”

I sat and the two of them produced three plates of waffles, coffee, orange juice, and some fruit. The floor to ceiling plate glass window beside my kitchen table was covered over three feet up with snow on the other side of the pane, and that wasn’t from a drift. One drift against the garage was over six feet high. The snow was still coming down at better than an inch an hour.

I suggested, “You should each call your parents and touch base. Let them know you’re OK. It occurred to me that they don’t know how to get in touch with you, especially since the university is closed. Give them my phone number.” I couldn’t remember whether they’d given that information in their calls the night before.

Chris pulled her battered flip phone out of her backpack. “They can always call my cell, but they haven’t.” She speed dialed a number and apparently got her father. She had a short conversation that confirmed they were as snowed in as we were, maybe more so. Lenz informed her that the governor had shut down the state, mandating that only essential vehicles were allowed on the roads until at least noon the next day. She told him she’d call later, assured him that we were all safe, about to start digging out, and then ended the call.

Ashley used her flip phone to get her mother on the line. This time Lisa was at home. Again, the conversation revolved around the snowstorm, being marooned after barely making it to my house, and then assuring her mother that she would be a helpful and courteous houseguest.

We watched some more TV reporting about the snowstorm huddled under a blanket in my family room with a roaring fire. I was glad I’d stockpiled wood in my garage. I had my arms around the girls. We kissed often. I found myself in some type of heaven I’d never expected.

I started to tease their nipples through the relatively thin t-shirts I’d given them as nightshirts. They both responded in a highly sexual and erotic manner. I got pussy flashes. In seconds, I was sucking on four breasts, and in minutes we were fucking on the floor in front of the roaring fire. This time we took turns, and I got the two of them at the same time: one with my cock embedded in her and the other sitting on my face while I ate sweet nectar from her pussy. I’d never cared that there might be the residual from my earlier forays into their pussies. I loved both of them and wanted to pleasure them in any way I could.

I didn’t know whether they had ever interacted sexually with each other. I did have the feeling in that ‘two girls atop me’ configuration that they were kissing, but I couldn’t see. Eventually, I filled Ashley’s hot chamber with my cum and we separated.

As Ash lay back on my sofa, Chris was immediately on her, lapping and sucking my essence from inside her friend’s pussy. What she couldn’t reach with her tongue, she extracted through the use of fingers and then licked it away. I watched, getting hard again in record time. When I was hard enough, I snugged into Chris’ pussy from behind her as she knelt in front of Ashley. This was hot. They both assured me that they were not sore from the night before.

Ash had two more orgasms from Chris’ efforts. I gave Chris a couple of new ones too, before I filled her cavity with more of my potent spend. I said a brief prayer that the pills were working before I exited. Before I could do much, Ash reversed the situation with Chris. She was now devouring what I’d just left in Chris, and working at making her friend achieve further climaxes.

All that effort brought us to lunchtime.

It was still snowing, answering the prayers for thousands of school kids across New England who wanted a day off from the grind of school. I knew from past experience that the state and university would spend the rest of the week digging out, although with this volume it might take two weeks.

I made grilled cheese sandwiches for us. We’d all showered together, a fun activity that produced more lust, passion, plus gales of laughter as we explored each other’s bodies. We’d then gotten dressed. I had the foolish notion that I should start some shoveling of the snow near the house and garage. I also needed to fire up my snow blower even though the snow was at least two feet over the top of the chewing and spitting mechanism. I’d have to break down the snow banks with a shovel, snow blow, and then break down the banks again; it would be a slow process.

I worked for an hour after lunch as the girls cleaned up from lunch and started to make a stew of some sort for dinner in my crock-pot. Eventually, I came inside to rest.

I was welcomed home like a hero with kisses and hugs. It was comic, but we really had to talk about what had happened and what would happen next.

I got a diet coke and we sat on stools in my kitchen. I asked, “So, after last night, what are you thinking?”

Both girls got dreamy looks. Chris said, “I think we’re really in love with each other.”

“Are you sure you’re in love with me, and that it’s not something else? Lust? A teenage crush? Infatuation? Raw hormones?”

Chris shrugged, “Only time will tell. I can tell you that I felt something special with you that first day when Mrs. Summer brought us by to meet you. I knew then that you’d be special and be in my life. I even hoped then that it would be in a romantic way.”

Ash spoke, “I did too. We compared notes on the way home that day. That was over six months ago.”

Chris said, “I know we have big age gulf between us as you see it. I shrink that down because I know my emotions and feelings are more that of an adult than a young teen. You don’t have that certainty that I respond that way yet, but I hope that soon you will. Ash is the same way. We kind of found each other because of that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.