Primeval Urges
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Waking up on a strange planet can be scary enough, but waking up on a strange living planet can be scarier. How did Mercy get there and more importantly, how will she get off?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Science Fiction   Space   Anal Sex   Double Penetration  

Mercy wakes sometime later and is surprised to find that she isn’t alone. Of course, by now, she has a feeling that she could never truly be alone on this strange world, but just the same she is surprised. The two fairy creatures are sitting on the log in front of her, buzzing with conversation between them. Mercy wishes she could understand the little creatures.

“Um,” she calls out meekly. “Uh, hello?”

The buzz of the strange alien creature’s words stop and both turn to look at the young woman. They pick up buzzing with excitement at the sight of her. Then they are launching themselves from the log to circle her head.

“Please,” the woman groans. “I can’t understand a damn thing you’re saying.”

She knows they understand her even if the words between them don’t swing both ways. She watches the little flying creatures as they flitter around enthusiastically, wondering just why they are so excited.

Knowing full well she won’t get an answer she understands, she asks, “What has you feverish?”

They stop instantaneously in midair. The only movement is that of their beating wings. Time seems to stand still. Except for those tiny beating wings, Mercy doesn’t hear anything else. She can’t recall any of the jungle sounds she woke, but of course she wasn’t really paying any attention either.

“Um, is it something I said?” she asks cautiously.

The little flying creatures shrill, causing the young woman to jump slightly. The jump causes her breasts to bounce lewdly and for just a second she swears she hears them giggle. Then they are swooping down, grabbing at her hands and lifting them into the air. Mercy feels a pull and is suddenly taken aback by the strength they seem to possess.

Mercy is pulled forward, much to her surprise, and deposited on the other side of the log. She falls face first into a pool of mud. It takes a moment for her to reorient herself, but when she does she is angry. Mercy spits out a mouthful of mud and says angrily, “What the fuck was that all about?”

The fairy creatures, seeming only amused at the woman’s current situation, giggle again. Mercy’s face reddens beneath the mask of mud. She places her hands at the back of the log, ready to shove off and pounce at the little flying creatures when suddenly the ground opens. Not really opens but more like parts to allow something to poke through. Her eyes go wide and her face reddens again, this time from disbelief rather than anger.

Before her is the absolutely last thing she thought she would see. There, poking out of the ground, as if it were proudly doing so, is a giant coral colored dildo amongst a patch of the same colored mushrooms. Mercy isn’t sure if it is a dildo or some kind of alien lifeform, but that is the first name the she can put to it that comes to mind. The tip is very mushroom-like and the shaft is covered in lighter bumps. It looks very toy-like and fun...

Somehow she knows what they creatures want her to do. Or is it what she wants to do? The thing is enormous. It very thick and has to be at least two feet long. It may as well be an arm sitting there. After what Mercy has been through since coming to this planet—hours ago? Days?—she can handle whatever is thrown at her. The woman’s eyes fill with lust.

Without a second thought, Mercy drops forward onto her elbows. She takes the mushroom dildo into her hands and starts sucking it. She licks it up and down, shoving as much of it as she can fit into her mouth. It barely fit between her lips!

Mercy continues to suck on it which seems to only arouse her even more. She starts rubbing her clit and moaning all while her mouth is filled with the giant mushroom stalk. She hears the little alien creatures still buzzing excitedly and decides it is time to fuck it. She knows she is pretty wet, but it’s not enough to lube up something as big as the organic dildo.

She looks up at the circling fairy creatures and says, “I’m going to need something to help this along.”

The fairies stop buzzing and hover together in front of the woman. They appear to argue with each other for a few moments before one flies off, disappearing through the trees. The one that stays behind simply looks at Mercy and shrugs.

The woman sighs, blowing out her breath. “Will I ever understand what you are saying?”

The creature mumbles out something in its language, shrugs and then drops to the log behind Mercy. A few seconds later the first fairy creature returns with a bundle of what looks like fruits. It unceremoniously drops the bundle to the ground before taking its place next to the other. Mercy stares at the mud splattered fruit for a moment then gingerly picks it up by the stem. She dangles the bunch in the air and grins. What looks like grapes to her is obviously something different here. Not putting much worry in anything, she grips the bunch with her hand and squeezes it.

A copious amount of thick purple juices pours out. She quickly moves to slather the juice all over the mushroom dildo. After that, she turns around to face her little friends. Bracing herself on her elbows, Mercy drops her rear end until the organic dildo is lined right up with her entrance. She reaches beneath herself and fingers her divinity a little bit with the leftover juices.

After her fingers have their fill, Mercy grabs the bunch and squeezes it again. Another very generous amount of the purple liquid comes out into her hand again. This time, she reaches behind herself and wipes the giant glob of thick juice into her ass crack. Then she starts working the juices into her forbidden hole with her fingers. The little alien creatures look on with awe and satisfaction, staying uncharacteristically quiet.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.