Primeval Urges - Cover

Primeval Urges

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Waking up on a strange planet can be scary enough, but waking up on a strange living planet can be scarier. How did Mercy get there and more importantly, how will she get off?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Science Fiction   Space   Anal Sex   Double Penetration  

As Mercy lies against the wall, she feels herself getting wet. Of course she is already wet from the water she is sitting in and the creature’s cum, but this is a different wet. This is her wet. Soon she is biting her lip as her body shivers to the thoughts of how good the tentacles felt in her mouth and against her body. She can only imagine what they would feel like inside her.

Mercy shakes her head, trying to dispel the thoughts from it. What the fuck is wrong with me? I need to focus on getting out of this wretched hole!

The woman’s focus suddenly shifts when she feels one of those black as night tentacles sliding up along her belly. She looks down in shock to see it just as it is wrapping around her breast. The tip of it immediately begins to stroke against her nipple. Mercy is repulsed at the sight and yet she cannot suppress the low moan that escapes from the back of her throat. Even her body betrays her when her nipple hardens beneath the caress of the appendage.

Mercy decides to play the creature’s game even though it repulses her to do so. She reaches down to the lone black appendage slithering through the cool, blue water and allows her fingers to gently press against it. Her fingers wrap as far around it as possible and stroke upward toward the tip. The tentacle responds immediately in her hand just like a human cock would. It only disgusts Mercy even more, but she doesn’t let her revulsion show.

Yet even repulsed by this thing and its appendages, Mercy’s body responds differently than her mind. It’s as if she has lost control over herself. Her hips rock to the rhythm of the tentacle rubbing against her nipple and the tip of another brushing against her neck and ear. Her breath is coming faster and she soon feels her other nipple stiffen against the cool flesh of the appendage. She rubs the tentacle harder.

And then suddenly, the tentacles all pull away and disappear from sight. Mercy is left, still breathing hard, against the cold rock surface of the cave wall. “What the fuck?” she mumbles in a low tone that is only amplified by the small cavern.

Her answer comes in the form of several black appendages slithering through the water at her like herd of snakes. Mercy slides down into the water, spreading her legs. Her actions are surprising even to herself, but if this is the only way to sedate the creature and escape, then so be it.

The creature’s appendages slowly and methodically slide toward her, but to Mercy’s surprise, they don’t go any further than her feet. These tentacles too, look to be considerably smaller than the ones she has seen so far. And these new ones run over her bare feet and between the toes.

Mercy’s toes curl as the slick tentacles stroke over the tops of her feet, then arch as they firmly rub across the bottoms. The feeling is incredible and almost reminds her of Thea’s foot massages, especially when the little tendrils slither between her toes. The feeling is so incredible that she cannot help herself and gasps out loud. She feels herself getting hotter and wetter from the thing’s caresses and instantly feels ashamed.

Mercy is so engrossed with the feelings of pleasure and shame that she hadn’t even noticed when more of the regular sized tentacles rejoin the fray. She doesn’t really take notice until she feels her toes engulfed by them, and by then it is too late. Her body is shaking with her need to orgasm. Then the biggest of the creature’s appendages yet appears before her face. The end opens like a gaping maw and something smaller, tongue-like flitters out. It may very well be the thing’s mouth or it may just be something else. It doesn’t matter as it is quickly thrusting outward to graze Mercy’s lips teasingly.

Mercy knows what it wants and what she doesn’t. She also knows that this creature is going to gets its way whether she wants what it wants or not. So she gives in, not because she wants to but because she has to. She opens her mouth and the tiny tongue wonders in.

Together, Mercy’s tongue dances with the creature’s in her mouth. Using the softest of touches, the creature flicks its tongue over the sensitive roof of her mouth, causing Mercy to moan deep in her throat as her hips thrust upward and forward. The kiss reminds her of Thea and how Mercy longs for her. And even when she feels something gently cupping her pussy she doesn’t flinch. In fact, the feeling is so welcoming that Mercy breaks the kiss with a moan and pulls back so that she can look into the soft colored water and see what is happening in awe.

Using the lightest of touches at first, the creature’s tentacle slips from her clit down to her ass again and again with the caress getting stronger each time. Once again, the creature’s tongue pushes into her mouth and probes deeply. Mercy sucks on it in response, the same thing she’d always do to Thea. Her thoughts are so focused on Thea that she doesn’t care if this is some vile alien creature intent on raping her over and over and over again. And when one of those tentacles touch her clit again, she breaks the kiss once more with a moan as her body arches into the touch and her head falls back.

As Mercy’s clit is rolled around beneath the tentacle’s touch, her nipples receive another bout of ministration. Even her aching and throbbing cunt gets attention as another appendage slips in to tease the entrance to it. When she feels a clamp on her nipples Mercy feels the tip of the tentacle entering her briefly before retreating almost immediately afterward. Her body shudders with her desire to orgasm.

“F-Fuck me,” she stammers. “P-Please...”

She knows she doesn’t really want it to, but her body does. She needs to orgasm, she wants to orgasm. But instead of the creature complying with her demands, its appendages release her nipples while the other lazily trails over her slit from clit to asshole, yet never lingering anywhere long enough. The teasing drives Mercy wild.

“J-Just fuck me already,” she begs. “P-Please make me cum.”

Mercy wants to feel her nipples toyed with again—wants them pinched, pulled and twisted. She moans like a woman possessed, but every time her pussy begins to tighten as she is ready to climax, the creature pulls away from her.

“P-Please fuck me,” she says almost in tears with her need to climax. “Fuck me hard and deep.”

Answering her is that big tentacle, the one that stands out from the rest with the mouth. Its tongue presses against her clit and Mercy’s eyes flutter closed. She arches her back to push her pussy closer to it. As her eyes drift closed, she sees a tentacle hovering ever so close to her face and notices drops of the green sticky fluid beading out of the end. Her tongue flicks out to lick her lips as she moans.

Why did I just do that? I hate cum as much as I hate cocks.

Mercy doesn’t have a chance to ponder the question any further. The creature’s assault of its tongue draws her mind back to it. The smaller appendages are back, teasing the entrance of her pussy while the larger one sucks her clit into its able mouth. Her back arches, her breath pants as she moves closer and closer to exploding all over.

“Fuck me!” she shouts, gaining confidence. “Make me cum!”

The large appendage releases her clit from its mouth and then pushes its tongue deep into her cunt, twirling it around. Mercy’s hand drops to touch her clit as the tongue fucks her. She feels her pussy burning hotter and getting tighter as she gets ready to climax only to have the tentacle pull away. She groans in protest as her hips continue to rotate. And when there isn’t any more movement by the creature or its tentacles, Mercy’s hips slowly stop rotating.

The creature doesn’t have to speak for her to understand that it is in control and that she is has only become its willing victim.

After her hips stop rotating and her breathing slowly returns to normal, the large tentacle bends downward and pushes its tongue against Mercy’s clit. It isn’t licking it, just holding its tongue against the woman. Mercy’s hips begin rocking so that her clit is sliding around under the tongue. Then gently, the mouth bites down on her clit before pushing the tongue inside her cunt.

Mercy feels her pussy clamping down on the tongue as it wiggles deep inside of her. She once again begins rubbing her clit as the appendage tongue fucks her, moaning and rocking her hips faster—rushing toward orgasm. The tongue pulls from her steaming pussy and moves up to stroke her clit with Mercy’s fingers until she removes them, turning herself over to the tentacle’s hungry mouth once more.

The duration is over before it even starts, but Mercy isn’t left wanting. The large appendage removes itself to be replaced by several smaller ones. Two of these quickly move in to spread her folds apart so that another set of two can easily glide into the center of her flower. Mercy gasps loudly. In and out the tentacles slide in tandem before finally pulling out completely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.