Primeval Urges
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Waking up on a strange planet can be scary enough, but waking up on a strange living planet can be scarier. How did Mercy get there and more importantly, how will she get off?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Science Fiction   Space   Anal Sex   Double Penetration  

The constant noise of dripping water stirs Mercy from her dreamless sleep. Slowly her eyes lids crack open, letting in the light. It isn’t nearly as piercing as she expects. In fact, there are two lights, both dull. One of the lights is coming down from a hole and kind of grey in color. The other light comes from all around her, almost like neon blue.

“What’s going on?” she says out loud.

She feels wet and incredibly strange. As she shifts, she hears water swoosh as if she were in a tub. Then she realizes that she is sitting in water. The blue glow is coming from somewhere beneath the surface of the water.

“Shit,” she groans. Her first thoughts is that the ship has crashed into some body of water—a pond, a lake, an ocean—and she is sure she is sinking.

Mercy starts to feel around, looking for something familiar to grab onto. Her eyes haven’t fully adjusted to the mellow lighting and she feels a little disoriented. When she can’t find anything to grip, she shifts and runs her hands up along the wall behind her. It feels slimy and not at all like the sleek metal of the ship. She starts to stand, planning to take a look up through the hole where the dull grey light is coming through.

“What the fuck?” she asks, surprised to find herself naked as the water slides from her dirty flesh.

Mercy’s mind staggers, searching for the gap in her memory. She starts to panic, reaching fruitlessly for the rim of the hole. Her fingers claw through rock and dirt and mud. They snag in vines and other vegetation. Her breathing becomes rapid and panicky.

“Oh no, oh no, oh no...” she chants. “Where am I? Where am I?”

A new swoosh of water catches Mercy’s attention. She stops trying to climb up and freezes. She holds her breath and tries to focus on the silence. There it is again! She feels her heart begin to beat faster. Slowly, she turns around, afraid to see what it is. But there is nothing. She releases her breath, but her body still trembles.

“Get a hold of yourself,” Mercy tells herself.

She settles down into the water, back against the wall and breathes out a sigh. Mercy realizes that if she doesn’t calm down, she is never getting out of the cave, and once she does begin to let calm settle over her, she stats to notice things—peculiar things. The temperature in the cave isn’t cool, but rather warm. Even the water feels like a nice eighty degrees, which seems all impossible because her nipples are hard like little pebbles. To match the warmth of the cave is a strange warmth within her core. She recognizes it for what it is as it is the same feeling she gets when she is with Thea.

The feeling I got when I was with her. She shakes her head, not believing that it has been four hundred years since she has seen her girlfriend. Once the bad thoughts leave her head, it allows her to focus even more. There is something even stranger than all of this. Mercy slips her hand down between her legs and rubs along her slit. There is something slick, almost thick and totally in contrast to the fee of the water. Her eyes suddenly go wide.

Have I been fucked? How?

But there is no one around. If any of the other crew survived, did they do this to her? Was she thrown into this cave, left for dead? None of it makes any sense. No more sense than the swoosh of water again. No, mercy is not alone. She has never been alone.

As she focuses her eyes to look through the water, seeking something, anything that stands out, she finally sees it. Or rather, she sees them. Shiny black, long tentacles cut through the glowing blue water. Tentacles are the only word she can find to describe them, and they terrify the hell out of her. She tries to scoot back from them, but her back is already against the wall. There is no escaping.

Then one of them pops up out of the water. It looks around like a snake, waving its head back and forth. But the head doesn’t have eyes or a mouth. It isn’t even shaped like a head, at least not like an animal head. This thing, this tentacle, the head, is shaped like a cock!

“Oh no, no, no,” she mutters, turning her head as the appendage moves close to her face. It bobs, twists and turns as if studying her. Then it suddenly pulls away and slips back down into the water.

Mercy follows it with her eyes, trying to stay as still as possible so that maybe, just maybe, it will leave her alone. Her eyes finally settle on a dark mass sitting quietly in a corner of the cave. It is almost impossible to make out that anything is there, but the blue glow of the water illuminates enough so that she can see that something is there. The panic is immediately back and worse than before.

Mercy quickly starts to scramble, trying to get to her feet. Her main goal, her only goal, is to get out of there. If she can only climb up through the hole, she knows she’ll be safe—at least for the time being. But she doesn’t get far. Black tentacles fly outward to wrap around her slender legs and arms. She opens her mouth to scream but that too is stopped short as she feels her mouth fill up quickly with the thick, black appendage.

Mercy can’t move. She is too afraid to move. The appendage doesn’t move either. Its controller, the black mass in the corner, lies in wait. But for what? Her answer comes sooner rather than later.

The appendage starts to slowly thrust back and forth in her mouth. At first everything is simple and nice because it is pumping in and out in a nice, smooth rhythm, not forcing too much into her throat. But as it thrust in and out more and more, the tentacle pushes the limit by shoving itself in just a little too far, at least with what Mercy is comfortable with. The woman really isn’t comfortable with any of it as she struggles fruitlessly against the other tentacles holding her body tight and down in place. But if she were comfortable with the situation, the tentacle is pushing it.

Then the appendage pushes in just a little too far. The action causes Mercy to gag and she has to turn her head just get it out. Luckily, there was enough room to do that. But the creature, if that is what it is, quickly learns from its mistake. Another tentacle wraps around her throat, not enough to choke her, but not lose enough for her to free herself from the appendage again. Then the same, black and slick tentacle lines back up and off it goes again, gagging Mercy each time it thrusts into her throat.

It goes on like this, long enough to have Mercy think it isn’t going to end until it finally pulls out of her mouth and blasts her with a sticky green substance. The feel and consistency makes her think of it as cum, but the color tells her otherwise. Mercy makes a face of disgust, not just because of it being some alien thing orgasming all over her, but because she has never liked cum. She has never liked men or their miscellaneous organs. This thing is no different, fitting into that category with men.

To match her disgust, even counter it, Mercy is spun around by the strong tentacles, so that her belly is toward the water. Her lips are numb from all the forced sucking, but she has the feeling that no matter what she feels or wants, this thing is going to use her mouth anyway it wants. Her mouth is forced open by the pushing appendage, the same one or different, she can’t tell. Once again her mouth is filled with the black tentacle. The ones around her neck tighten a little more, ensuring that she cannot move her head. Her body is held taunt. Mercy is helpless, at the mercy of the creature in the corner.

The slick, black appendage starts slowly face fucking her like it had done previously. Mercy quickly starts breathing heavier and louder, not afraid to let the creature know her disgust and discomfort. The creature in turn starts penetrating deep once again, but not as to interrupt its rhythm. Mercy cannot stop it, no matter how hard she struggles. Her eyes water and she internally gags every so often until the tentacle abruptly bursts inside her mouth.

It shoots directly onto the back of Mercy’s tongue and coats her tonsils with each jolt. The entire appendage quakes during its immense ejaculation. She feels like the creature is depositing every last drop of cum it has into her mouth. Then the thick, black tentacle finally stops erupting in her mouth. And as much as she wishes for it to pull out so that she can spit the thick fluid out, it stays in and forces Mercy to swallow.

Once the creature is satisfied that the young woman has swallowed every bit, it slowly pulls the dark appendage out of her mouth, leaving her a complete mess. But Mercy is stubborn and spits whatever she can from her mouth. “That all you got?” she asks as she stares menacingly through tear-streaked eyes at the shadowy corner of the cave.

To answer her, the creature sends forth another three of its long, slick appendages toward her. Two of them split apart to press against the outside of her breasts while the third, and middle one, slides between them. The one in the middle is the ticker of the three, but it is so slick that it easily slides up and down smoothly through the tight crevice of her chest. Within seconds it speeds up just a little leaving Mercy with anticipation of its eruption.

The idea of it just disgusts her, but there is nothing she can do really, except prepare herself for what will come.

The two outer tentacles continue to push inward while sliding further up before arching back down. The tip open up like little toothless mouth and latch onto her pointed nipples. The actions send an unexpected sensation ripping through her. Despite her disgust and her outright anger, this feels good.

“Ugh, stop,” she grinds out, wishing she never acknowledged just how good the feeling is.

But whether the creature can understand her or not, it doesn’t stop. Instead it increases the thrusts. Oh no! It’s throbbing now! The little mouths tighten more on her hardened nubs, forcing out a cry of both delight and displeasure from Mercy. And with her mouth wide open it presents the perfect target for the angry appendage. She barely catches sight of the end opening before the sticky green cum fires out. The first shot is just a big, thick glob that plasters her face. It hits her forcibly and if not for being held in place, Mercy would have slung her head back just from the impact of it. The second shot isn’t any kinder as it shoots slightly higher and nails her just above her eye.

The tentacle continues to thrust through the valley of her chest, each blast nailing her in the face, but with less force each time. Mercy cannot believe the amount of the copious fluid the thing has. She is thankful when it does finally release her and all her body parts. As the creature’s extremities pull back gracefully through the neon blue liquid, Mercy runs her hand across her face. She feels a strange sensation flowing from her head down to her toes. It is almost intoxicating.

When she pulls her hand away, it is covered with clumpy, sticky fluid, forming a pasty substance. She spreads her fingers and the creature’s cum literally sticks between them forming what looks like a spider web. Looking at it, it almost looks good enough to eat. Mercy quickly shakes her head when that thought jumps through her head. What the fuck am I thinking? She drops her hands to the water and quickly splashes water all over her face.

The creature stirs in the corner. Mercy feels a rumble in her belly. She looks up at the dark corner and frowns. It’s not over—not by a long shot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.