Servicing' the Landlady - Cover

Servicing' the Landlady

Copyright© 2017 by odundairo77

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Lenny saw something that made him feel jealous on his way to school this morning, and disturbed his entire day till Bisi showed up at night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Romantic   Fiction   School   Cheating   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

I increased the tempo of my thrusting, driving a little harder and a little deeper into her tight pussy with each forward thrust. She kept her heels on my ass, driving me into her, squeezing her legs around me in time with my thrusts. She was squeezing her legs around me a little harder with each thrust, and I could tell that she was getting close to cumming again. I picked up the pace a little more.

“Are you getting close, Bisi?” I asked, thrusting not fast but hard and deep. “Are you getting ready to cum for me?”

“Yes, Lenny, yes! I am getting close, so close to cumming all over your beautiful dick!” she said, looking up at me and squeezing her breasts harder. “Fuck me hard now, Lenny, fuck me hard and make me cum!”

“Want me to cum with you?” I asked, picking up the pace even more.

“Yes, yes, yes! I want you to cum with me!” she said, squeezing her legs tighter around me and driving her hips forward faster, urging me to fuck her faster.

“Cum with me, fill my pussy up with your wonderful cum, let me have all of it, every drop!”

I began thrusting in and out of Bisi’s tight pussy in hard, deep, and fast strokes, pounding my dick into her with every forward thrust. She met me thrust for thrust, pushing her hips up to meet my dick as she pushed me into her with her heels, her legs clamped tight around me and squeezing me harder with each thrust. Again and again I slammed my dick into her, and it wasn’t long before we were both on the brink of orgasm.

“Now, Lenny, now!” she cried, squeezing me with her legs so hard it hurt. “Cum with me, cum with me now!” she pleaded, driving her heels into my ass to push me further inside her. Then she came, grabbing the bedspread with both hands in her fists and crying out as her orgasm exploded, and I could feel her pussy pulsating around my shaft as she clamped her legs around me, squeezing me tighter than ever.

Then I came, nearly as suddenly, my dick erupting inside her, shooting a jet of cum deep into her pussy. I groaned loudly as my dick throbbed and pumped, shooting stream after stream of cum into Bisi’s pussy. I pushed forward and held it there as my dick spurted inside her, and Bisi pulled me in with her legs while gripping me so hard around my waist that I had thought she would surely break my ribs.

Her body shook with the power of her orgasm, her muscles quivering around my dick.

Finally, almost thankfully, my orgasm subsided as the last of my cum spurted out, pulled out by Bisi’s talented pussy muscles as she came down from her own orgasm. I was gasping for breath as was Bisi, who was still holding me tightly in her thighs.

A few moments after my dick pumped for the last time she finally relaxed, releasing me from the grip of her thighs and letting her legs fall down to the bed. I collapsed on top of her, my dick still trapped inside her, and we both lay there for several moments panting for breath.

Then I lifted myself up on my hands and looked down at her; she opened her eyes and smiled up at me, a satisfied and happy smile, then we kissed softly and gently. She squeezed my dick inside her and we both laughed as I slipped out of her, pushed out by her squeezing me so hard.

I rolled off of her and lay on my side, my arm across her chest, and she moved into me and cuddled up against me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.