Servicing' the Landlady
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by odundairo77

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lenny saw something that made him feel jealous on his way to school this morning, and disturbed his entire day till Bisi showed up at night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Romantic   Fiction   School   Cheating   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

I cried out as my dick exploded, the cum racing up out of my balls and blasting out of my dick. The first blast went right into Bisi’s mouth and down her throat, and I was surprised I didn’t blow her head off, because I came so hard. She quickly pulled my dick from her mouth and gripped it with her hands and began pumping it as the second stream erupted from my dick, part of it hitting her mouth and the other part splattering along the left side of her cheek.

She closed her eyes and pointed my dick right at her face as it continued to spurt; shooting long ropes of c-m onto her upturned face over and over again. She held on and continued pumping it with both hands as my dick emptied it load, one mighty spasm after another shooting stream after stream of hot, thick, and sticky cum out onto her pretty face. By the time I was finished cumming and the pulsing of my dick subsided, Bisi’s face was covered with streaks of my cum.

Her forehead, both cheeks, and her nose had c-m on them, and one streak had landed right across her closed right eye. When she opened her eyes and looked up at me, still gripping my dick, she never flinched at having c-m on her eyelashes.

She looked down at my dick, my cum dripping from her chin, and squeezed it to force the last little bit out. She licked it off with her tongue, adding it to the c-m that was already there, then swallowed it all down. I was weak in the knees and was breathing hard, and the scent of Bisi’s arousal was strong in the air.

“Mmm, you cum very good, Lenny!” she said, licking the cum from her lips. “Did you like that? Did you like what I did to you?” she asked, toying with me.

“Lord, are you kidding me?” I replied, nearly laughing. “That’s the best boobs I’ve ever had in my entire life!”

“I am glad to hear that,” she said, releasing my d--k and standing up. “I am very glad to hear that! But now you must sit down before your knees make you fall down; sit down right here on the bed,” she said as she took me by the elbows and guided me to where she had been sitting, “and do not move until I come back!” I got a good look at her huge breast as she bent over to guide me to a sitting position; then she stood up and turned, then walked across the room and into the bathroom, the large globes of her shapely ass jiggling the whole way. She never once made a move to wipe my cum from her face.

“I don’t believe this!” I thought to myself as I fell back on the bed, “I just don’t believe this is happening!” I smiled to myself as I heard her running water in the bathroom, and a few minutes later she reappeared, carrying a white towel in her hand. Her face was clean, my c-m gone; she had obviously cleaned up while she was in there, and now she intended to clean me up as well. I sat up and watched her walk across the room, hips swaying, huge breast jogging as she walked.

She smiled at me as she approached, and without a word she knelt between my legs, spread my thighs wide so she could reach me, and proceeded to gently wash my dick and balls with the warm toilet. I could feel the spasms of a second erection coming, and I had a sneaking suspicion that this was all part of her plan, that Bisi knew exactly what she was doing. And I was right.

“That was very good, Lenny, very, very good, but we are not done yet,” she said, looking intently at my dick as she finished washing it. When she was done she looked me in the eyes and said, “We have much more to do. You have much to do to me, and I have much more to do to you. I have made you cum, which I enjoyed very much, but now it is you who must make me cum.” She got up from her knees and stood over me as I looked up at her. Locking her eyes on mine, she slipped her dress from first one shoulder and then the other, then lowered her arms and let the dress fall away from her breasts. I sucked in a hard breath when I saw them for the first time.

They were huge, heavy and round, standing out proudly from her ribcage with only a little bit of sag, with large, pebble-sized erect nipples centred on dark areolas. I couldn’t wait to get both my hands and lips on those succulent boobs, and then I wondered how they would feel wrapped around my hard dick...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.