Servicing' the Landlady - Cover

Servicing' the Landlady

Copyright© 2017 by odundairo77

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lenny saw something that made him feel jealous on his way to school this morning, and disturbed his entire day till Bisi showed up at night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Romantic   Fiction   School   Cheating   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

“The problem of students in this university,” I thought to myself as I looked at the calendar on the front of the refrigerator in my small off-campus apartment, “Is that unless you’re on a scholarship, you’re always broke!”

And today was no exception to the rule. The end of the month was less than a few weeks away, and I had no idea where I was going to get the rest of the money to pay my rent. My part-time job paid little as part-time jobs go.

Most of the time I would ask my boss for some extra work to make more money and most of the time I would get it, but this month the boss was away on holiday and the assistant manager who was in charge in his absence, a dull little man named Bassey, refused to let me work any extra hours.

The good news was that I had a good relationship with Bisi, my landlady. Bisi had been married to a soldier for six years until he was killed in a peace-keeping mission. Not wanting to sit and wallow in self-pity or grief, Bisi took loan from a bank and bought a large house not far from the campus, and began renting rooms out to students and 20 years later she was living quite comfortably in the house that she bought and was still renting out rooms.

Aside from being a smart woman, Bisi was also very attractive and absolutely sexy. She obviously thought she was sexy, too, judging from what I had seen. And she had every right to think so.

She was 42 years old, a little over five feet six inches tall, with dark hair that she wore parted on the left side of her head so that her hair always swept across her forehead, deep eyes that were slightly almond-shaped, a full lips and a killer figure.

She had very large breasts which I guess were about at least a 38D, maybe even a DD, a small waist, and wide womanly hips with a large a-s that were just big enough to put her hips, butt and thighs a little out of proportion to the rest of her body. But her legs and thighs, although thick, were very shapely and she was fit and firm, not an iota of fat or an inch of sag on her.

And Bisi didn’t dress like a landlady, either – instead of dressing like an old-fashioned woman, she always wore dresses that showed her voluptuous figure off to its best advantage, which meant showing off her big breasts and her big a-s. Bisi had a taste for dresses which fit very tight, showed lots of cleavage, were very short in length to show as much leg as possible, and tight jeans with equally blouse showing the same amount of cleavage when she wasn’t wearing a dress.

Bisi was one sexy lady, no doubt about it. She was also a hell of a nice lady who obviously loved being around all of the young, masculine university students who rented rooms in her big house.

She flirted with all of them, flashing her shapely thighs at them or letting them get a little more of a glimpse of her ample cleavage than normal, but the word around the house was that while she was a first-class flirt and possibly even a seducer, she never – and that meant NEVER – fucked any of her tenants.

Not that some of the tenants didn’t try, that is, but so far none had been successful. Not that I had heard, anyway. They may be sharing her house, but sharing her bed was another thing entirely.

Which is why the turn of events regarding my rent took me by such surprise.

When I got back to the house after lectures on the day my rent was due, I ran into Bisi as she was coming out of the main entrance to the house. She was stunningly sexy as usual, wearing faded blue jeans, a wide belt, and a skin-tight tank top with spaghetti straps – and no bra.

Her massive breasts swayed heavily with her every movement, the outline of her big nipples visible through the material of the shirt. She smiled as she saw me coming from the house, stopping in the doorway with her hands on her hips, posing like a model.

I still could not get over just how sexy this woman was! She made my dick harden every time I saw her! I spoke to her as I was on my way up the steps to the house than ran the length of the house and around the corners. She insisted that all of “her boys” call her by her first name, and I did so now.

“Hi, Bisi,” I said, stepping up onto the porch.

“Good afternoon, Lenny!” she said, a slight hint of a Yoruba accent still audible in her speech.

“And how was lectures this afternoon? Did you learn a lot?” she asked, smiling up at me. I was taller than she was.

“The best part about lectures is that they’re over for today,” I said, shrugging off my school bag containing my books to stand more comfortably.

“I’m just glad I don’t have to work today because I’m kind of tired – I could use the time this evening to just relax and take it easy for a while.” Looking down on her, I had a good view down the front of her shirt at the valley between her breasts, and I knew she was aware of it and didn’t mind.

“Good, Lenny, good,” she said, reaching out and patting me on the chest. “You work hard, succeeding in school and then at your job, you work very hard, so you deserve to rest tonight. You are a fine man, Lenny, a very fine man, and you deserve tonight!”

“Yeah, well, I’m glad you think that, Bisi, I really am, but the thing is I really can’t afford to take the time off from work,” I explained, embarrassed at what I was about to tell her.

“Ehn?” she asked, her eyebrows going up, showing real concern.

“Yes,” I replied, rubbing the back of my neck as I tried to find the words. “See, I need the extra work, and the little stupid– I’m sorry, the little man – who’s running things while the boss is away won’t give me any extra hours. And I could really use the extra money,” I said, feeling embarrassed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.