The Exhibitionist and the Voyeur
Chapter 6: Role Reversal

Copyright© 2017 by Chase Shivers

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Role Reversal - Cynthia is a lifelong exhibitionist in year-long marriage with a man who isn't comfortable with her desires. But he starts to come around when they notice the young Chinese college student next door is often outside when they are having sex. This will be a 6-chapter mini-series, though I may revisit these characters in the future.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Spanking   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Menstrual Play  

Chapter Cast:

Cynthia, Female, 33
- Wife of Ray
- 5’7, 140lbs, tanned beige skin, long blonde hair
Ray, Male, 35
- Husband of Cynthia
- 5’10, 175lbs, freckled tanned beige skin, short chestnut-brown hair
Lanying, Female, 20
- Neighbor of Cynthia and Ray, college student
- 5’2, 110lbs, almond-cream skin, black hair cut straight at neck

“I... ,” Lanying hesitated, “uh ... I want to discuss ... the offer...” Those words were the hardest in her life to voice. She felt nervous sitting on the patio with Ray and Cynthia a week after they had spent a day together in public. Her anxiety caused her to sweat and she wiped her brow with a napkin. Lanying hadn’t had the nerve to fully voice her desires, but Cynthia had assured her that all she had to do was bring the topic up in conversation.

The woman’s smile broadened and Lanying saw her look at Ray, the man’s expression even but soft. Cynthia said, “Well ... that is good to hear...”

Ray leaned forward, “Do you want me to ask some questions? About ... what you are interested in doing?”

Lanying nodded.

“Do you want to do more than just watch this time?”

She replied, “Yes...”

“Okay,” the man said to her. “And ... you wish to be touched and to touch me?”

“Yes.”

Ray asked, “Do you want to have sex with me, Lanying?”

She nodded again.

The man leaned back and smiled at her. “Good, because ... I find you very attractive and I’m very turned on to think I might be lucky enough to have sex with you...”

Lanying blushed.


“I have an idea,” Cynthia said. “Perhaps you will tell us if this is not your wish, but ... for your first time, maybe you would like to share that only with my husband?”

Lanying looked uncertain before shrugging, “I do not know.”

“Well,” Cynthia continued, “I’ve been thinking that I might like to see things from your perspective ... as a voyeur. I like seeing other people together ... maybe I’ll get the thrill you get when watching ... And ... maybe you and Ray can share your first time together, and ... if you would like it ... I’ll watch from your patio...”

Lanying blushed again, “Okay ... Yes ... I like this...”

Cynthia smiled and giggled, “Oh, Lanying ... you are such a Doll!”


The voyeur’s panties were wet beneath her skirt, her nerves tingling. The idea of finally losing her virginity had made her eager for that moment. The fact that Cynthia would watch them together caused her little clitoris to harden and become erect between her thighs. “Maybe,” the young student suggested, “you, uh ... will take pictures ... of my first time...”

“God, yes!” the blonde exclaimed. “That would be so much fun!”

“Good,” Lanying replied, “cause ... I want to be able to see them later ... my first time ... in pictures...”

They all sipped steaming tea, then Ray asked, “So ... when would you like to be together, Lanying?”

She thought about it a moment and knew there was only one answer, “Tonight...”

Ray grinned and leaned forward, taking her hand in his and stroking her fingers. “Then tonight it is...”

Lanying’s pussy leaked excited anticipation into her panties.


“Are you sure you are okay with this, Cyn?” Ray asked her for the third time since Lanying had left around two to prepare for the exciting night. “If you aren’t, please tell me...”

“Ray,” Cynthia said as they sat on the patio, “believe me ... I’m not just okay with it, I want this for you, and for her. I’m really horny just thinking about it.” She took his hand and brought it to her lips for a kiss. “You’ve given me the things I needed over the past few weeks. My fun, my needs, the urges I get to show myself and be seen. I know that wasn’t completely easy for you to give in to, but I feel so much better about myself, about us, since you have come around. My life was great before, now it is perfect.”

She kissed his hand again and rubbed her calf along Ray’s leg. “And I know you would love to have sex with her ... to be Lanying’s first sexual partner ... This is for you, my love. I want you to know how much I love being with you, that I trust you, especially after you’ve loved and trusted me enough to let me be myself. I can’t wait for you to get to experience our little voyeur ... she’s beautiful and sexy and you’re going to get to see her naked ... finally ... and then ... if she’s still interested ... she’s going to give you her virginity ... I can’t imagine giving you a better gift than that. I really want this, Ray...”

He stood and rounded the table, taking Cynthia in his arms and kissing her passionately. “Thank you...”

“No, thank you. And,” Cynthia added, “I’m going to have a lot of fun, too ... I’ll get to watch you fuck her and record everything ... Mmm ... I’m so fucking turned on right now...”

Ray took her hand and placed over his crotch. “Me, too...” Cynthia lightly stroked his erection through the slacks.

“Well ... how about we go straighten up the bedroom and set it up for a magical night for you two...”

“Sounds great,” Ray replied.

Cynthia grinned at her husband and simply loved the look of excitement on his face.


What does one do to get ready to give your virginity to someone? Surely, Lanying knew, you bathed and put on deodorant and perfume, but what else? She should wear her most sexy underwear? Lanying didn’t really have anything that she thought was terribly sexy. What about her clothes, her hair? Should I shave my genitals the way Cynthia did? Would that be what Ray expected? Lanying began to stress a bit, nerves and anxious thoughts briefly drowning out her excitement.

But she began to realize she was worrying too much. Ray would know what to do once she got there, and she really doubted he much cared what she wore. He’d seemed to think her quite pretty each time he saw her. Her pubic hair, she decided, would stay intact. She’d never tried shaving it before, and she didn’t want to risk making a mistake. She hoped Ray liked natural, hairy pussy.

Lanying opted to wear a pair of simple yellow cotton panties beneath the same yellow skirt she’d worn several times over the weeks. It was the one she thought looked best on her. Her top was a white, loose blouse which offered just a hint of her small breasts below. She brushed out her hair and thought nothing else about it.

They had planned for her to come over around eight that night, and for the two hours before going those few steps to their house, Lanying paced constantly, sometimes sliding her hand between her legs and then sniffing her fingers. She didn’t want Ray to smell her as anything other than clean. Her scent was light and florally, no hint of odors which might be off-putting. Still, she checked every few minutes right up until the moment she left her room and headed next door.


Cynthia let the young voyeur inside the house and gave her a warm hug. The student’s eyes showed some nervousness, which, Cynthia thought, was perfectly normal under ordinary circumstances. The fact that Lanying had decided to give her virginity to a married man whose wife encouraged the rendezvous and who would be watching from outside made this anything but an ordinary first time.

“You’re going to have so much fun!” Cynthia assured her as she took the camera from the voyeur. “Ray is such a wonderful and gentle lover when he wants to be, and believe me, he wants to be...”

Lanying blushed and nodded but said nothing.

“Still want to do this?” Cynthia asked.

“Y-yes ... Yes, I do...”

“Good ... Well ... Ray will be out in just a moment. Would you like a drink?”

Lanying shook her head, “No. Thank you...”

“Then I’ll just go and get set up in your favorite spot.” She hugged Lanying again and kissed her cheek. “Enjoy yourself tonight.”


Lanying waited in the living room for Ray to come in and greet her. Legs shaking back and forth, her mind spinning with possibilities and a few fears, the voyeur tried to calm herself by humming a Chinese folk tune she’d known since she was a little girl. Even with simple wordless vibrations, her nerves made her voice sound strained and excited. Lanying took deep breaths, her panties wet, her nipples hard under her blouse. She was nervous, yes, but she also incredibly horny. The young student couldn’t believe she was finally going to lose her virginity, and to such a handsome man!

Ray walked in from the bedroom and he carried something behind his back. The man was freshly-showered, his short chestnut hair still damp and dark, his face tanned and strong and beautiful. Ray wore a plush blue and white robe which covered his body from neck to calves, a deep vee half-way down his chest letting his dark, curly hairs show through. He sat on the couch next to Lanying, and the young student’s stomach knotted tighter.

“Before we begin,” the man told her in a smooth, comforting tone, “please know that if, at any point, you want to stop what we’re doing, please say so ... The last thing I want is for you to not enjoy yourself tonight. Okay?”

“Okay...”

“I’m really happy to see you, Lanying,” he continued, smiling in a way which warmed the young woman’s heart and made the knots turn to butterflies, “you are so very beautiful. Here,” Ray added, “this is for you...”

He pulled a single red rose from behind his back, snapped the stem so that it was only a few inches long, then carefully tucked it into her hair. Even the slightest brush of his fingers along her head sent shivers through her body.

Ray was close now, so very close. Her eyes watched his face as he finished placing the rose in her hair, then his gaze met hers. Usually, Lanying would have looked away, slightly embarrassed, but there was a strength in Ray’s eyes, a desire for her, a look which told her she didn’t have to be embarrassed. Lanying saw his thoughts clearly and when his face inched closer and his lips parted slightly, hers did the same and she was rewarded with a warm, gentle kiss that grew more passionate by the second.


Cynthia found the spot on the patio where Lanying had been watching them. It was in shadow, nearly perfectly hidden, and the view was positioned just right to look in through the sliding glass doors of the bedroom. She’d pulled the shades completely open before leaving, and several candles flickered inside, just enough light to let her watch, but not enough to destroy the intimate, romantic setting she and Ray wanted Lanying to enjoy.

Cynthia remembered her first time and somewhat envied Lanying. Not that it had been bad, but it was spontaneous, a hurried rut at a party during her junior year of high school. It wasn’t terribly romantic, and the boy was just one of many she’d been eyeing that night. They’d stolen away into one of the spare rooms on the upper level of someone’s parent’s home and in ten minutes, it was all over, her virginity given freely with no regrets. It was far from the best first time Cynthia could imagine, but far from the worst, too.

Lanying would have something different, something special. Ray was really taken with the young student, and not just because she was a beautiful virgin. Cynthia knew him to be a very generous lover, and with her help, Ray had set up the bedroom to play perfectly as the setting for making love with Lanying.

And that’s what it would be for Ray, ‘making love.’ Lanying had mostly only seen and heard Ray’s more aggressive side, the knowledge of the young voyeur’s presence bringing out the man’s animalistic drive, his urgent thrusts, his commanding personality. Cynthia loved that, to be sure, but she’d known Ray to be a very soft and gentle lover for most of their relationship, and she loved that, as well. Lanying would see that side of Ray this night, and Cynthia knew it would be a special treat to get to watch him making love with Lanying for her first time.

Light fluttered inside the bedroom and Cynthia saw Ray walk in, holding Lanying’s hand. He turned, briefly, to look out the glass, but Cynthia knew she was well hidden and beyond his sight. She settled in, getting the camera ready, and waited to watch the fun begin.


“You are so beautiful, Lanying,” Ray told her again.

She smiled and blushed, letting the man lead her to the bed where he sat her down on the edge.

“Ready?” he asked gently.

Lanying nodded and shuddered.

They kissed again, and Lanying found the sensation unlike any she could have imagined. Something so common and simple as a kiss couldn’t bring about such pleasure, could it? Her body swooned as Ray’s lips moved slowly, his tongue carefully probing her mouth. She moaned, “Mmmm...” Where did that come from? She moaned again, unable and unwilling to control the way her body responded to Ray’s kiss.

His hands slid to her face and he touched her skin gently, stroking her cheek and ears, then her neck and shoulders. She didn’t really know what to do and couldn’t think straight enough to worry about it. Lanying was already lost in the sensations and in that moment, she gave up her fears and her concerns and let Ray’s movements guide her deeper into the experience.


Cynthia was incredibly turned on to see so simple a thing as a kiss between her husband and the young voyeur. She captured the moment with several photographs, the Chinese student’s face aglow, the look of someone lost in the moment washing across her face. It was so arousing to see her begin to relax when Ray’s fingers moved lower to caress her small breasts. Instead of stiffening or freezing, Lanying’s hands moved finally, cupping Ray’s head and stroking his back as he began to kiss down her neck. She was giving in to the pleasure, and Cynthia’s pussy began to grow wet with arousal.

Her husband unfastened one button on Lanying’s blouse, and then a second, the blouse falling open slowly to reveal a simple white bra barely covering the young woman’s tits. Ray fondled the voyeur’s small mounds over top of the bra a moment, kissing her neck and shoulders, and Cynthia made sure to capture every touch with a new photograph.


Ray’s hands were softer than Lanying expected, so gentle and warm. He teased her flesh, tickled her lightly with his fingers, her breathing becoming deeper and quick. She never thought it could feel so wonderful to be touched by another. Sure, she expected it felt great, but the sensation of Ray’s hands on her body was beyond her expectations. Her flesh swelled under his touch, and when he unbuttoned the rest of her blouse, letting it fall open, and then unsnapped her bra, her small breasts coming free, she arched her back when his lips slid over her left nipple. “Mmm...”

The man nibbled on her flesh, gently licking and then sucking her tits, one hand sliding down between her thighs, just below her sensitive folds. Her pussy was wet, she knew, and her mind was caught up in the sensation of warm skin against her body. Ray kissed back up her neck again while he petted her inner thighs, “You are amazing, Lanying ... simply amazing...”

“Mmm...” she cooed, unable to hold back her rising arousal. Her hands caressed his head and slowly she pulled the robe from Ray’s body. He leaned up as she did so, and his erect penis soon throbbed against her knee.

He slid down further and reached under her skirt, smoothly drawing away the wet panties. Lanying smelled herself then, the light, florally aroma between her legs warm and pleasant. She hoped Ray found her scent arousing. He parted her thighs, flipping her skirt up, and his head dipped down close to her genitals.

Ray’s tongue was wet and slippery on her pussy and Lanying buzzed with excitement. His breath was hot against her hairy slit, lovely breaths sending shivers through her body. He lapped her gently and Lanying’s thighs parted further. She opened herself to her lover, letting him taste her most private places. He moaned into her cunt, “Oh ... Mmm ... Oh, God ... Lanying ... Your pussy tastes incredible ... Mmm...”

“Ohhhh,” she purred, “Mmm ... Ohh...”


Watching her husband eat Lanying’s pussy was a moment Cynthia never thought could be so arousing. He was gentle with her, lapping her slowly, making the young student writhe and roll and shudder. Ray was gifted at eating pussy, and Cynthia knew personally how good it felt to have him between her legs. Lanying was experiencing her first oral sex, and the look on the voyeur’s face said she was enjoying herself immensely. The young student’s small, perky tits were swollen, dark nipples erect, and her thighs swayed side-to-side as Ray slid his tongue through her hairy peach.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.