The Exhibitionist and the Voyeur - Cover

The Exhibitionist and the Voyeur

Copyright© 2017 by Chase Shivers

Chapter 5: In Public

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: In Public - Cynthia is a lifelong exhibitionist in year-long marriage with a man who isn't comfortable with her desires. But he starts to come around when they notice the young Chinese college student next door is often outside when they are having sex. This will be a 6-chapter mini-series, though I may revisit these characters in the future.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Spanking   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Menstrual Play  

Chapter Cast:

Cynthia, Female, 33
- Wife of Ray
- 5’7, 140lbs, tanned beige skin, long blonde hair
Ray, Male, 35
- Husband of Cynthia
- 5’10, 175lbs, freckled tanned beige skin, short chestnut-brown hair
Lanying, Female, 20
- Neighbor of Cynthia and Ray, college student
- 5’2, 110lbs, almond-cream skin, black hair cut straight at neck

Cynthia’s evening out with Ray had been more fun than she’d had with her husband since the first few months they’d dated. Well, she thought, excepting our two nights spent with our neighbor, the voyeur. Ray had not arrived easily to the point where he was comfortable with Cynthia letting her breasts show through her blouse or allowing strangers peeks up her skirt to see her smooth, wet pussy. It meant the world to her to have her husband finally enjoying her exhibitionism, her desire to be seen by strangers so strongly placed in her mind that there was decided relief the morning after he’d let her show herself in public. Their hurried, passionate fuck in the bathroom hadn’t hurt, either.

She’d discussed with Ray the ideas she had. He was a little hesitant, worried about the risks involved in being caught, but he’d agreed to the plan and seemed very eager to get started. Lanying would be over around nine that morning, a little over an hour away, and Cynthia didn’t plan to give their voyeur all the details, only a few basic tips on what to do and where to go. Cynthia shuddered to think about what naughty things she might be seen doing by the young student that day, and though she, too, was aware of the risks involved, the chance of being seen was too great a driver for her arousal. Cynthia gave little thought to what might happen should someone witness the day’s events and tell authorities.

Cynthia put on a simple, knee-length silvery-grey dress which hung loose from two straps over her shoulders. Easy access was important, and underneath, she wore no panties, her pussy already humming after her shower to wash off the remains of her night out with her husband. Her breasts were hugged by the top of the dress, two soft mounds which were braless, and Cynthia knew her excitement that day would soon have her nipples poking out prominently.

Ray came out of the bathroom naked and Cynthia grinned, kissing him while slowly stroking his cock. “Hey,” he said, “thought you wanted to save that for later...”

“I do, but ... It’s almost impossible not to touch your dick ... It’s such a nice one, you know...”

Ray smiled and kissed her again, “Keep that up and we won’t make it out of the house any time soon...”

Cynthia put on a faux pout, batting her eyelashes at her husband, “Aww ... spoiling all my fun...”

“Hardly,” he chuckled, “this is all about your fun today...”

“And yours, too?” she asked, hopeful that Ray wasn’t hesitating.

“Mine, too,” her husband assured her. “Last night was more fun than I expected ... as long as it’s just me getting to fuck you in the end ... I think I rather like knowing other guys, and women, got to see your tits and pussy...”

“Mmm,” Cynthia purred, “it turns me on so much to share that with you...”

“I could tell ... Other than the two nights with Lanying watching ... I don’t think you’ve creamed my cock any better...”

Cynthia leaned against him and smiled, then said, “Well, she’ll be here soon, I suppose you should get dressed. I have a lot planned for today.”


Lanying had no idea what to expect for the day ahead. All she knew was that Cynthia had asked her to come over at nine on Saturday morning, to bring her camera. Beyond that, Cynthia had demurred when asked what they were going to do.

She’d worn a pair of tight black leggings with a yellow dress over top, two spaghetti straps holding the dress in place, her small, perky breasts not needing a bra with the built in cups. As she had the night before, Lanying wore no panties, enjoying the way her hairy little pussy was held against the soft fabric of the leggings, the seam sometimes pushing into her slit to form a noticeable ‘cameltoe,’ a term she had only learned from Cynthia the week before.

The voyeur was excited, even after the fully-satisfying stroll she’d taken through backyards and up to windows the night before. Sure, she’d seen some arousing sights, but Ray and Cynthia now held a special place in her mind, both of them attractive and just knowing they liked her watching made Lanying even more inclined to follow them wherever they might go that day.

She rang the doorbell right on time and adjusted her skirt for the third time since walking over. Cynthia greeted her with a kiss on the cheek, and then Ray did the same. Lanying blushed lightly, unused to even the lightest of physical contacts with others. “Ready?” the blonde asked her.

“Ready...”

Cynthia handed her a key fob and said, “Let’s start out with a drive. Our Lexus is in the garage.” The door to the garage rose as if on cue, and the three of them walked around while it finished. “Think you can drive it okay?” the woman asked.

Lanying nodded. “Yes. I drive ... um ... slow ... but yes.”

The blonde smiled at her, then took Ray’s hand, “This is going to be so much fun...”


The voyeur drove quietly in the front while the couple were seated in the back of the luxurious sedan. Cynthia had plugged an address into the car’s GPS and told Lanying to follow the directions. They were soon out of the neighborhood and traveling west on Interstate 76, Cynthia on the right side, her husband on the left. Ray’s hand was on her lap when she said, “Shall I?”

Ray grinned, “Go for it...”

Cynthia rolled down the window next to her, the breeze choppy and strong, blowing her hair back so that she had to control it with a scrunchy. She slid the top straps of her dress down to her stomach and let her round, full breasts hang out. Cynthia leaned back but kept her body as high as possible, awaiting the eyes which she knew would soon be looking at her tits.


Lanying saw in the rearview mirror that Cynthia had revealed her breasts. It made it hard to focus on driving, but the young voyeur did her best, glancing often back to see the woman’s erect nipples bouncing with each rumble of the tires, the wind whipping the ad-hoc pony tail’s strands around the woman’s neck.

They started to pass a slow-moving semi with double trailers when Ray said from the back, “Don’t go too fast ... let’s give him a chance to look...”

Lanying eased off the accelerator just a touch, slowing her overtake of the semi, and she saw Cynthia’s pleased smile in response. Just as they pulled even with the truck’s cab, Lanying matched the driver’s speed.

“He’s looking,” the blonde called from the back, “Oh, yes. He’s not going to miss this...”


Cynthia smiled at the truck driver, a rugged looking man, perhaps in his fifties. Lanying had positioned their car perfectly for the guy to look down and easily see Cynthia’s tits. She caressed them openly, blowing the driver a kiss, pinching one nipple and then the other for effect. The man’s mouth was slightly open, and he slowed down further. Cynthia knew it was a battle between looking at her exposed boobs and staying on the road.

After a moment of teasing the truck driver, Cynthia told Lanying, “Okay ... you can go on now, he’s got a good look at the girls.”

Lanying grinned and resumed passing the semi, leaving him far behind in short order.

“There’s a work truck,” Ray said, pointing ahead of them to an older white pickup with a construction logo on the side in the right lane ... Two dark amber-skinned men were riding in the back, possibly laborers.


Lanying sped up until the truck was just in front of them, then matched their speed. The two men in the bed noticed Cynthia after a few seconds, and it didn’t hurt that the woman had stuck her head out the window along with her tits. “Hey boys!” she shouted from the back over the rushing breeze.

The two men broke out in broad grins, one elbowing the other. “Senora!” one of them shouted, “Muy buenos tetas!” Lanying felt herself getting wet with arousal. She wished she could use the camera while driving in order to capture the way the woman was teasing and showing her breasts. Hopefully there would be time for good photos later.


Cynthia felt Ray’s hand sliding over her ass and ease up her dress as she shook her tits at the two laborers. “Mmm,” she purred, excited to tease the men in such an explicit way while her husband felt her up. She gathered saliva onto her fingers and spread it around her erect nipples, then pinched them again.

The truck slowly veered onto an offramp to the frustrated shouts of the men in the back.

“Bye guys!” Cynthia yelled, offering them a last look at her naked breasts before settling back into her seat.

Ray slid her dress up and stroked her thigh, then spread her legs and leaning down to sniff her pussy. “Mmm ... you are so fucking excited I can smell it on you...”

Cynthia giggled, “Oh, yeah ... and this pussy’s all yours, Ray ... This pussy’s all yours...”


Lanying could see the blonde’s legs parted in the rearview mirror, her labia glistening where the morning sunlight splashed down on her lap. The GPS told her to get off at the exit and head into King of Prussia, so she did so.

The drive along the highway was heavy with traffic, and the blonde sat in the back, smiling, with her tits exposed to all who turned to look. Ray continued to paw her thigh, occasionally sliding a finger into Cynthia’s pussy.

Lanying lost count of the number of people who almost certainly looked at Cynthia’s breasts. The voyeur had been enjoying the view herself, as often as traffic allowed, anyway.

The directions took them through King of Prussia and then back towards Philadelphia, and Lanying began to wonder what Cynthia had in mind when the GPS sent them to a marina parking lot.


Cynthia had rented the boat in advance of their day spent with their voyeur. She’d always had the fantasy to go out on the water and to strip down to nothing where anyone close enough could see her. The woman knew it was skirting legality. Technically, one could be naked in Philadelphia so long as it wasn’t considered obscene or lewd. It was up to the police to make that determination. That was why the annual Naked Bike Ride and similar events were allowed.

Out on the water, it was a little less clear what was legal. That aspect only fueled Cynthia’s arousal and made this fantasy one of those she’d been thinking about ever since the voyeur had openly joined in her fun.

Ray piloted the boat as they sped out into the water while Cynthia lounged on the cushioned seats near the bow, Lanying seated in the stern, her camera out to take the occasional photo as Cynthia stripped down to her bare skin once they were some distance from the shore.

Her husband took them to one of the sparse sandbars which lined the Delaware River between Pennsylvania and New Jersey. They pulled up and set anchor. Cynthia turned back to Lanying after Ray cut the motor, saying “We’re going to get out for a bit...” and left it at that.


The blonde wore only her smile as she and Ray jumped over the side of the boat. Lanying snapped a couple of photos then watched as they swam the short distance to the sandbar nearby. Lanying took more pictures, enjoying the special view of Cynthia’s body outside the bedroom. The shore wasn’t too far away, but the voyeur thought there was enough distance that Cynthia’s nudity would only be noticed if someone looked very closely.

Lanying was certainly looking closely, using the camera’s zoom to capture beautiful shots of the blonde’s wet body as she splashed water on Ray, the man stripped down as well, his penis half-hard and playfully bouncing as he laughed with his wife. Lanying made sure to get good shots of both.

They started to kiss and Lanying felt herself growing aroused again. Hands slid over flesh, soon Ray’s penis was in Cynthia’s hand, her breasts being caressed by her husband. Lanying could see a handful of people along the shore, but so far, none of them appeared to have noticed the foreplay going on in the river.

Lanying watched Cynthia drop to her knees in a few inches of water, working Ray’s long cock into her mouth. Camera focused tightly on the couple, the voyeur hummed to herself. She was turned on and, to be honest, a little scared that someone would report them. Boats continued to fly by not too far behind them and the people on the shore would not need much notice to realize the position the couple was in was overtly sexual. But that only added to the thrill, Lanying’s pussy responding by growing wet and soaking her panties.


Cynthia milked Ray’s dick with her lips for a few moments before she stood back up and turned around, bending forward, taking a moment to watch as one boat after another zoomed by in the channel. A few people could be seen on shore, as well. If anyone knew what was going on, they didn’t make it obvious. Cynthia purred as her husband slid his cock inside her wet cunt and started to fuck her steadily.

“Don’t cum just yet,” she reminded him, “I want you to edge with me today...”

He chuckled, “Easier said than done...”

She felt his penis swelling as he fucked her faster. Cynthia turned to smile at Lanying, the voyeur on the boat holding the camera up to her face, taking photos of their play. Cynthia shuddered, already nearing orgasm, wanting to do some serious edging without orgasm that day. She made Ray stop a moment and hold still, telling him, “Don’t move ... I’m too close...”

“I thought you wanted to cum all day,” he said.

“Only once ... I want this to be the longest edging I’ve ever done...”

“Not going to be easy...”

“I know,” she grinned as she pulled away, Ray’s dick slipping out of her wet hole, “that’s part of the fun!”


They spent the next three hours popping around to various semi-secluded spots along the Delaware, stopping off at docks and ramps so that Cynthia could again strip down, sometimes only waiting a minute or two for Lanying to take a few photos of her before moving on. A couple of the spots were highly risky with traffic, foot or auto, moving by fairly close by. It made Lanying anxious but did nothing but fuel her rising arousal each time the blonde slid off her dress and showed her pussy, or the three times she and Ray fucked quickly before jumping back on the boat.

The last hour or so on the water was spent with Cynthia lounging, completely nude, in the front of the boat, Lanying taking dozens of pictures of the woman in various poses. By the time they returned to the marina, all clothes were back on and no sign of their naughty fun left for the dock attendant to observe.

The blonde plugged a new address into the car’s GPS and Lanying drove them to Fairmount Park, the largest city park in Philadelphia. They got out of the car, and Cynthia told Lanying to follow behind them at a distance for a bit. The gorgeous park’s bright green grasses and lush tree coverings were accentuated by the brilliant blue sky and clean rays of sunlight on a warm afternoon. Lanying began to sweat just a little as they walked, and she could feel the juices leaking from her pussy becoming sticky along her thighs with no panties to hold back the wetness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.