The Exhibitionist and the Voyeur
Chapter 3: Click-Flash!

Copyright© 2017 by Chase Shivers

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Click-Flash! - Cynthia is a lifelong exhibitionist in year-long marriage with a man who isn't comfortable with her desires. But he starts to come around when they notice the young Chinese college student next door is often outside when they are having sex. This will be a 6-chapter mini-series, though I may revisit these characters in the future.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Spanking   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Menstrual Play  

Chapter Cast:

Cynthia, Female, 33
- Wife of Ray
- 5’7, 140lbs, tanned beige skin, long blonde hair
Ray, Male, 35
- Husband of Cynthia
- 5’10, 175lbs, freckled tanned beige skin, short chestnut-brown hair
Lanying, Female, 20
- Neighbor of Cynthia and Ray, college student
- 5’2, 110lbs, almond-cream skin, black hair cut straight at neck

Cynthia had spent the previous three hours getting ready for the exciting moments to come. She’d washed her long blonde hair and spent time brushing it out before twisting it into a simple braid left to hang between her shoulder blades. She touched up the shave between her legs where a couple of light hairs had poked through. The woman slipped on a see-through black bra and a pair of matching tanga panties, a nice hint of her areolae and pussy visible underneath. The tanga cut had wavy edges and pulled tightly up into the cleft between her buttocks, making them appear more rounded and firm.

Over her panties, she slipped on a tight red miniskirt that she hadn’t worn since before she’d married Ray. The bottom of the skirt stopped at the top of her tanned thighs. Over her bra, Cynthia slid into a flowing white blouse which was somewhat transparent, allowing the dark brassiere underneath to be easily seen.

A bit of makeup on her cheeks and eyebrows, and a bright red lipstick were added. She spritzed on a bit of rose and peach perfume, swiping just a touch on her thighs. Cynthia knew Ray loved her natural scent, but it drove him wild to sniff the sweet smells of her favorite perfume when he ate her, as well. On her feet, Cynthia wore sleek, black ankle strap heels, adding a bit of height to her slender five-seven frame. She always enjoyed wearing the heels. They made her feel sexier, pushing out her butt nicely in whatever she wore, and with the tight miniskirt covering her ass, the lovely curves of her hips and buttocks were taken to another level.

Ray had showered and shaved, giving his pubic hairs a quick touch up. Cynthia had been tempted to step into the shower to help him get ready. His cock had been erected all afternoon, his excitement for their anticipated close encounter with their young voyeur had him eager to pass the hours quickly. Cynthia was thrilled that her formerly-reluctant husband was finally learning how arousing it was to be seen. Cynthia had long-understood the way showing off her naked body had made her feel sexy and turned on. It probably didn’t hurt that their voyeur was a pretty twenty-year old Asian woman. Cynthia laughed to herself while Ray was finishing in the bathroom. Whatever it took to get her husband up to speed on the thrills of being exhibitionists was alright with her. She hoped he found the encounter so exciting that he wanted to expand their play and their opportunities to be seen in the future.

She lit several candles scented of orange and jasmine, enough light that they could be easily seen in the room but still leaving an erotic, playful ambiance. Ray put on a playlist featuring soft jazz, mostly instrumentals in the nu jazz and lounge styles, a handful featuring sultry female vocalists with haunting, passionate voices. It was one of her favorite collections, though they hadn’t listened to it lately. They’d been caught up in being heard by their voyeur and the music would only have made it harder to share their arousal with the young woman outside.

“Ready?” Ray asked her as he stepped out of the bathroom. He looked grand, a grey dress shirt and slim red tie matching her skirt, dark slacks smoothed out and tightly fitting around his hips. Ray’s face was cleanly-shaven, smelling of the spiced, musky cologne he knew Cynthia loved.

She patted his ass and cupped a buttock, giving it a quick squeeze, smiling as she replied, “So ready...”

The doorbell rang. It was exactly eight-o-clock.

“Let’s go fetch our little voyeur,” Ray purred.


The door opened and Lanying felt butterflies take flight in her stomach. She was nervous, excited, eager to experience the couple’s intimacy from up close. Her pussy was already wet and swollen with anticipation. She hoped that, whatever happened, she didn’t do anything embarrassing or offputting. Lanying had no experience with sexuality around others beyond her one-sided enjoyment of the voyeuristic opportunities in her life. She didn’t really know what to expect or how to act or even what, if anything, she should do beside sit there quietly and take pictures.

Cynthia opened the door and Lanying’s somewhat-embarrassed smile broadened. She tried to look at the woman but found her shyness pushing in. The red miniskirt the woman wore was tight and short, her beautiful tanned thighs slightly parted where they flowed out and down to lovely dark heels. Cynthia’s blouse was tight and see-through, her dark bra visible beneath. The woman’s face was made up somewhat, enhancing her lovely features. While Lanying couldn’t quite make eye contact, she knew the woman was smiling back at her with excitement.

“Lanying! So great that you’ve come. You do look beautiful!”

Lanying felt herself blushing, a bead of sweat trying to form on her forehead. “Ah ... th-thank you. You also. Beautiful...”

The woman giggled and said, “Well, come in! We’re all ready for you.”

Lanying stepped inside and paused while the door was closed. She didn’t see Ray just yet.

“Would you care for a drink?”

Lanying nodded. She was, perhaps, a sheltered young woman up until she came to America, only once or twice enjoying some rice wine her grandparents made, but since arriving in Philadelphia, she, like so many underage college students, had enjoyed alcohol.

“Anything in particular? We have a full bar,” Cynthia explained.

Lanying shrugged, remaining silent.

“I’ll surprise you then. Please,” the woman suggested, “have a seat in the living room. Ray’s in there with a drink of his own.”

Lanying slowly made her way to the room and sat on the edge of one of two couches available, Ray on the other. He greeted her as she came in, then once she was seated said, “You look simply lovely, Lanying. That skirt really enhances your gorgeous skin...”

She blushed again, aware that she had already crossed and uncrossed her legs twice. It never occurred to her that she might have given Ray a quick peek underneath her skirt.


Cynthia purred to herself as she mixed drinks for her and Lanying, a simple combination of pineapple and rum with a few cubes of ice. The young woman was incredibly beautiful, and seeing Lanying’s bared midriff had been a thrilling moment for Cynthia. Lanying’s stomach was toned and the lovely color of almonds and cream, perhaps just a shade lighter than the skin on her face and arms.

Cynthia had experienced many fun nights in her life where she got to play the exhibitionist. She still remembered the first time, when she was about fourteen, that she’d been certain a man seated at a nearby table in a small restaurant had gotten a clear view up Cynthia’s skirt, just a pare of beige cotton panties covering her sex. The first time someone had seen her pussy that way was a few years later, an older woman in her fifties, perhaps, had not looked away when a seventeen-year old Cynthia had uncrossed her legs, stretching, allowing the woman a chance to see the teen’s bald cunt for a few seconds before the view was obscured again.

It thrilled her to no end to show people her body, and during her first marriage, there were many such moments, many firsts, where her excitement for such acts rose beyond what she could have imagined. Cynthia’s first experience at a swinger’s club had been one of the best, her body nude except for stockings and a garter belt, her breasts freely swinging, her genitals easily seen even in the modest light of the red and orange-tinted room. Several men and a couple of women watched her ride her husband that night, and when she rose off him to suck his cock to completion, Cynthia had purposefully pushed out her ass, on her knees, so that those behind her could clearly look at her private flesh glistening with excitement.

This was going to be one of those nights, Cynthia thought. In her own bedroom, she and her second husband would share something new, something exciting, with the beautiful young Asian voyeur who lived next door, a lovely college student who clearly enjoyed watching what Cynthia and Ray were willing to show her. Cynthia felt herself growing wet with anticipation, so happy that Ray was finally capable of understanding her needs, her urge to be seen. Maybe it was more about how Lanying herself turned on Ray, but Cynthia didn’t care about the why. He wanted them to have sex in front of the young woman again, and it gave Cynthia the opportunity to really experience the thrilling moments when someone else was watching her naked body.


“Here you are,” the woman told Lanying, handing her a glass filled with a yellow, iced cocktail, “pineapple and rum. Hope you like it.”

Lanying nodded and smiled, saying nothing, then took a sip. It was sweet and delicious, so she took a bigger swallow.

Cynthia sat next to her husband and patted his thigh as she sipped from her own glass. Lanying didn’t miss that the woman sat with her legs uncrossed, the red miniskirt parted just wide enough to suggest shadows against her crotch, but the details were not visible to Lanying’s eyes. On instinct, her shyness made the young student look anywhere but up Cynthia’s skirt even though she was dying to get a better view.

The woman smiled, then said, “It’s okay. I want you to look,” as if she had read Lanying’s mind.

The Chinese woman hesitated only briefly, her curiosity overcoming her in-person shyness. Her eyes moved to where Cynthia was slowly spreading her thighs. The woman leaned back slightly and the light in the room was enough to show Lanying the beautiful bald cunt between her legs, Cynthia’s genitals barely covered by the transparent black mesh.

Lanying blushed again, but this time, did not look away. She was fascinated by the woman’s light features. Her own pussy was dark red and brown, covered with straight, black hairs. Lanying had looked at herself down there many times, using a hand-held mirror to get a good view. Cynthia’s vulva looked thin and bright, a pinkness that Lanying had only ever seen on the rare times she’d watched pornography. The lips between Cynthia’s thighs were stuck together, forming a smooth, soft clam that only slowly began to part, just enough for Lanying to see a hint of the inner, light pink flesh inside.


Cynthia purred against Ray as she kept her legs open. Lanying was staring at her nearly-naked cunt underneath the skirt, and it made Cynthia’s clit rise in arousal. It was a rather large nub, bigger than one might expect to see, the tip prominently pushed out from the fleshy hood, shaped like a very small penis, and Cynthia could feel it throbbing with each heartbeat, surely exposed enough for the voyeur to see it clearly.


The hard flesh at the top of Cynthia’s slit swelled as Lanying watched. The lips below parted somewhat further, and the woman’s clitoris was clearly erect. Lanying could see it pulse in a quick rhythm, almost as if it was trying to be seen.

Lanying was so turned on that she couldn’t stop staring even though she’d moments early felt too nervous and shy to be caught looking so closely at the woman’s most private features.

Cynthia asked in a sultry voice, “Like what you see?”

Lanying nodded, meeting the woman’s eyes for the first time, “Y-yes...”

“Mmm,” Cynthia said, flexing her thighs closed and then wide again, “and I love ... love ... showing you my pussy.”

The word pussy made Lanying’s own smaller clit swell with arousal. The way Cynthia said that word, an explicit word meant for Lanying’s ears, sent tingling excitement through the young student’s body. Rarely had she heard such language used, and it had only been since coming to the United States that she even knew what pussy meant. Hearing Cynthia’s low tones wrap erotic notions around the word made it even more taboo and thrilling.

For a few seconds, Lanying’s eyes moved to Ray’s lap. His dark slacks were tented, pushed up by what the young woman was certain was the man’s long, erect penis. It had been a thrill to see it the night before, and Lanying’s body drew goosebumps to think she would see it again very soon. She saw Cynthia slowly petting her husband’s thigh, inching ever closer to where his cock was straining to be released.

Lanying had finished her drink before she realized it. Cynthia’s legs closed and the spell was momentarily broken. “Another?” the woman offered.

Her buzz was modest and pleasant, so Lanying shook her head.

Cynthia smiled, “Well, I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling rather horny right now...”

Lanying nodded tightly in agreement.

“Got your camera ready?” Ray offered, speaking for the first time since greeting her.

“Y-yes...”

“Good, cause I hope you get some good shots of us tonight. We’ll be sure to offer you some nice opportunities...”

Lanying flushed with excitement, grabbing her camera from where she’d sat it on the coffee table.

“Ready?” Cynthia said after standing up and smoothing out her skirt.

“Y-yes,” Lanying repeated, the sensation of wetness spreading down one thigh as the young woman stood and readied herself for the arousing experience to come.


Ray led the way into the bedroom, the fragrant scent of the candle tickling Cynthia’s nose as she stepped inside. Shadows danced along the walls and on Ray’s shirt, the effect soft and tantalizing. She turned to see Lanying following them slowly, the light rosiness on the shy girl’s cheeks such an incredible turn on. The young woman looked flushed already, and Cynthia wondered if the voyeur was as aroused as she.

“Feel free to sit and get comfortable,” Cynthia told her, pointing at the oversized cushioned chair which sat along the side of the bedroom, facing the end of the bed. She’d already made sure she and Ray would give Lanying a great view from that spot. Lanying sat and kept her thighs pressed together, hands in her lap holding tightly to the camera, her light-brown lips pursed and slightly swollen with arousal.

Ray came up behind Cynthia and ran his hands over her ass. She moaned lightly at the contact, his fingers soon tracing the curve of her buttocks. Then he moved to press his groin against her butt, his hands wrapping around Cynthia to caress her breasts over her transparent white blouse. Cynthia’s eyes closed as she sank into her arousal, her nipples hardening when Ray pinched them gently. She could feel his erection pressing out his slacks where it rested against her ass. Cynthia let herself get lost in front of the voyeur’s watching eyes.


What should I do? Lanying thought to herself, both nervous and turned on, just start taking pictures? She wasn’t really sure. The couple’s intimacy had begun with Ray touching his wife while he kissed her neck and Lanying felt herself growing more excited by the second as she looked on. Only three or four feet from the couple engaged in foreplay, her own pussy was forgotten while she soaked into the thrill of watching the acts play out so close to her eyes.

Ray turned Cynthia to the side, then bent her over the bed, the woman’s red skirt stretching as her ass rounded and pushed out. He smiled at Lanying a moment, then began to fondle Cynthia’s backside, squeezing it, then sending two quick smacks on to each buttock. The woman’s ass jiggled just a touch, restrained by the tight skirt, the fabric rising up just a touch with each slap.

He spanked her again, harder this time, and finally Lanying remembered to bring the camera up, her fingers shaking lightly. She looked through the viewfinder, setting the focus and snapped her the first image from inside the bedroom, Cynthia’s ass perfectly framed with Ray’s hand held tight after a hard slap. Click-flash!

The woman began to grunt and sigh, her hips rolling under her husband’s smacks. She turned back and Lanying could see the arousal in her expression, mouth open half-way, her eyes dreamy and unfocused. It made Lanying tingle to see the erotic display from only a few feet away. The young student snapped another photo.


The flash made Cynthia focus as her husband spanked her ass, her flesh stinging slightly but the skirt taking the edge off his smacks. Lanying took another photo, click-flash!, and Cynthia’s wetness drooled into her panties, loving the presence of the young voyeur, those almond-shaped eyes so carefully watching her butt being spanked.

Ray yanked her skirt up to her waist, exposing her panty-covered crotch. Lanying clicked the button again, taking a photo of Cynthia’s barely-concealed backside, the woman’s round buttocks surely reddened and glowing for the voyeur’s eyes. Ray ran a hand down her crotch, teasing her pussy a moment, then he spanked her several times, making Cynthia’s skin feel sensitive and raw. She absolutely loved that sensation and she creamed herself all over again as he smacked her right to the edge of pain.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.