The Exhibitionist and the Voyeur - Cover

The Exhibitionist and the Voyeur

Copyright© 2017 by Chase Shivers

Chapter 2: View from the Outside

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: View from the Outside - Cynthia is a lifelong exhibitionist in year-long marriage with a man who isn't comfortable with her desires. But he starts to come around when they notice the young Chinese college student next door is often outside when they are having sex. This will be a 6-chapter mini-series, though I may revisit these characters in the future.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Spanking   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Menstrual Play  

Chapter Cast:

Cynthia, Female, 33
- Wife of Ray
- 5’7, 140lbs, tanned beige skin, long blonde hair
Ray, Male, 35
- Husband of Cynthia
- 5’10, 175lbs, freckled tanned beige skin, short chestnut-brown hair
Lanying, Female, 20
- Neighbor of Cynthia and Ray, college student
- 5’2, 110lbs, almond-cream skin, black hair cut straight at neck

Lanying’s panties were soaked beneath her dress. She’d been so scared of what might happen when the couple next door had asked her over. The young woman knew that the invitation had not been for a casual visit. The explicit show which was clearly put on for her the night before was beyond anything she’d seen in her life, even though she’d spent many years peeking through windows and listening outside rooms of people masturbating or having sex.


Born in a small area outside of Qidong, China, Lanying had lived the first eighteen years of her life in her parent’s home. She learned English in a college prep school though she still felt uncomfortable trying to communicate with native speakers. Her parents had ensured she gained admission to her mother’s alma matter in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and for the last two semesters, Lanying had attended Thomas Jefferson University, studying molecular pharmacology.

When she was little, Lanying had been a studious observer of people. She loved to sit and watch couples walking by, holding hands and laughing together. She found herself drawn to people kissing or even touching each other lightly in public. By the time she was ten or eleven, just after puberty set in, her moments spent watching people had begun to turn sexual. Lanying masturbated once or twice a week, and usually, her fantasies in those moments were of small, intimate touches between men and women who she’d seen that day. Even the most innocent things turned her on. A woman uncrossing and crossing her legs to lean closer to a man seated next her, or the way a woman’s head rolled back, her hair swaying behind her, as she laughed. It didn’t take much for Lanying’s imagination to turn those simple images into something full of romance and arousal.

She didn’t really know much about sex until she was thirteen when the girl had, by chance, seen a man and woman having sex through a bedroom window in her neighborhood. Lanying had been fascinated watching the man pump himself against his partner, then strain and grow still, falling away, the woman soon curling herself against him, just a hint of the dark hair between her legs visible from where Lanying stood in awe.

That moment did two things: It encouraged her to fantasize about explicit sex, less often simply conjuring up images of people doing relatively innocent things but instead taking the next step to thinking about those same people in a bedroom setting, making love or touching each other’s genitals. The other thing it did was cause Lanying to seek out opportunities to watch people having sex. She started peeking through windows in the evenings, sometimes seeing erotic moments, sometimes only hearing the sounds of those inside. Both scenarios were arousing to Lanying, and by the time she went to America for school, she was addicted to seeking out those voyeuristic thrills.

She’d had little success the first semester, mostly overwhelmed by all the new cultural challenges and her heavy coursework. But she moved out of campus housing just before the beginning of the spring semester, her parents preferring for her to live off campus so that she could learn some individual responsibilities. It had taken a couple of weeks to get used to the new living arrangements, but she was able to adjust quickly and feel comfortable living in the rented room in the home of a Chinese doctor and her husband.

Lanying realized one evening early on that the house just beside her room had a bedroom with large sliding glass doors facing the small porch attached to Lanying’s room, and further along the home, there were good-sized windows looking into the kitchen and living room, often with curtains drawn back and revealing the interior.

The woman living there was beautiful. Lanying had only recently been exposed to the variety of skin tones and body shapes and hair colors found in Philadelphia. Her own hometown was almost exclusively those of Chinese descent. Lanying found the blonde woman next door to be exotic and arousing to watch.

She met them not long after moving in, exchanging names and backgrounds, and over the following months, they briefly talked three or four times. The woman was Cynthia, the man was called Ray.

When she had free time, Lanying would often position herself to watch the woman in the kitchen or living room. Even when doing nothing more than washing her hands or straightening items on a coffee table, Lanying found herself turned on to peek in. The term voyeur didn’t really enter her vocabulary until mid-semester, but the young woman found it thrilling to watch Cynthia when the woman wasn’t aware she was there. She had many fantasies about the blonde that made her blush to think about.

And the man, too, was very attractive, his tanned Caucasian skin so warm and wonderful to see. Ray liked to sit in the living room and watch sports or read news on his tablet, sometimes wearing only boxers, his lightly-hairy chest easily visible from where Lanying watched and became aroused. He, too, was the object of Lanying’s fantasies, and frequently, the couple featured prominently while she played with herself.

Lanying had little free time at first, but when she did, she either watched one or the other of the neighbors through a window, being careful to stay concealed on the porch, or, if necessary, within the low bushes which came up to just cover the lower parts of the kitchen and living room windows.

Sometimes, when the moment felt right, Lanying followed Cynthia when she jogged. Lanying was in decent shape herself and often ran for exercise. She would hang back a long ways so that the woman wouldn’t see her, but with earbuds in and her focus on the jog, Cynthia never even looked back.

During those jogs, the woman often stopped in a small park a mile or so from her house to stretch and drink water from the fountain, sometimes strolling around the pond covered in lily pads and, occasionally, a handful of white or brown birds. Lanying usually snuck into the trees and watched her blonde neighbor silently, sometimes taking pictures of her to use while masturbating after she got home.

Lanying was addicted to watching. She felt compelled to see Cynthia without being seen, to be a voyeur of the blonde’s life without the woman becoming. Lanying never missed when the neighbor bent over to stretch, Cynthia’s’ tight black pants straining as her butt rounded and spread. The young student grew wet at such sights and sometimes, if the situation was perfect, she played with herself as she watched.

One night she’d been out on her porch sipping hot tea when she heard a woman’s moans next door. The pleasant noises were muffled and barely registered in her ears at first, but it didn’t take long for Lanying to understand what she was hearing and begin masturbating to the wonderful sounds that night. From that point on, if she was home, Lanying sat on the porch, hoping the couple would have sex while she listened.

It became obvious quickly that the couple made love regularly in the evenings, several nights a week, and Lanying ensured she was outside during that hour so when it seemed to happen most often. She was rewarded frequently with the Cynthia’s muffled moans, but that was the extent of it until just after the end of the spring semester when she started hearing Ray’s grunts and his dirty talk. Lanying got off hard the first time she heard him tell the woman, “Swallow my cum!”

Before long, there started to be movement just behind the curtains drawn closed across the sliding glass doors. Fuzzy shapes were all she could see, but Lanying loved seeing the obvious rutting playing out in shadows, the sounds of their lovemaking in her ears.

To a young woman who had spent years seeking out voyeuristic opportunities, the neighbors next door seemed like a perfect opportunity to indulge in her secret desires and, perhaps, find new ways to enjoy her passion.

In the week before the couple had invited her for tea, it was obvious they were leaving their sliding door open, the sounds of their sexual play easily heard, clear voices and grunts and moans of pleasure. Lanying’s pussy demanded attention throughout those moments, and she had multiple orgasms each time she got to listen. She wondered if the couple could possibly know they had a listener who heard everything happening in their bedroom, but Lanying thought there was little chance she’d been discovered. Only a happy accident had led to such thrilling sounds hitting her ears.


The previous night had topped everything she’d ever seen or heard. As she regularly did, Lanying had hidden herself on her porch, the lights inside her room off. She settled down in a comfortable chair and waited. The large sliding door to the room was open a couple of feet, as it had been the last few times, and Lanying knew she’d get amazing access to the couple’s lovemaking that night.

The lights came on brightly inside the neighbor’s bedroom. Usually, the light was modest, at best, casting a few shadows but still dim when filtered through the curtains. But it seemed to Lanying that every light in the bedroom must have been on. She hoped there was a chance the silhouettes she sometimes got to see moving together might be sharper and more arousing this night.

The curtains drew back and Lanying’s breath caught in her throat. The blonde neighbor looked out the glass briefly, wearing only a thin nightgown, her tanned legs lit nicely by the light inside the room. Cynthia turned towards Ray, the man wearing a towel around his waist, the dark hairs on his chest still glistening from his shower. Lanying pushed a hand into her sweatpants and began to slowly play with her hairy pussy.

Kissing, the couple began touching each other while Lanying stroked her little erect clit. The towel fell from Ray’s waist, but Lanying couldn’t see his naked genitals with Cynthia’s body in the way. Ray grabbed his wife’s butt and squeezed it, the woman’s round backside easily discernible through the nightgown. Lanying watched Ray drag the gown up and off Cynthia’s body, and the young student got her first full view of the blonde’s well-toned ass.

The man spread his wife’s buttocks and Lanying wished the lighting was better. She knew Cynthia’s private flesh was exposed for her eyes, but only a dark shadow was visible in its place.

They turned to the side and Ray’s cock came into view. Lanying had seen men’s penises during her years as a voyeur, and only one or two were longer than Ray’s. It had weight to it she’d rarely seen, heavily bobbing just in front of where Cynthia was pushed onto her knees. “Suck me,” the man told his wife. Lanying purred as she watched and listened and slid a finger into her pussy.

The blonde’s lips parted and she sucked in her husband’s cock, soon pushing down so that the whole length was inside her mouth. Lanying had never seen a woman take so much without gagging or choking. The man nearly shouted, “Deep throat that big dick ... Show her you can do it...”

Lanying didn’t connect the her in that statement, too caught up watching the amazing blow job to think about Ray’s words.

“Mmm,” the man groaned, “good little cocksucker...”

Lanying loved hearing dirty talk. In China, it had been very rare to hear such things, the coupling often quietly undertaken and light on conversations during the act. But Ray seemed to enjoy vocalizing his enjoyment, and it was clear to Lanying that Cynthia loved being told such things.

Saliva drooled from Cynthia’s mouth as she sucked her husband’s long cock. It shimmered in the light, dropping down onto the carpet below.

In a smooth motion, Ray snatched his wife upright and spun her to face the glass. Cynthia’s hands caught her as she leaned forward, her legs spread below, her ass pushed back and out of sight of Lanying’s watching eyes.

Lanying swore Cynthia looked right at her then. It made the young student freeze and stop moving. The risk of getting caught was part of the thrill, at least it had been over the last couple of years. It made Lanying nervous while watching, but that just aroused her even more. Secretly, she hoped to get caught, and some of her fantasizes went that way, but of course, everything worked out fine in those imagined scenarios.

Ray dropped down and Cynthia’s eyes closed as her husband performed oral sex on her. Lanying began to move again, reaching her free hand to the table to grab the camera waiting there. She hadn’t dared take pictures of either of them through the windows into the living room or kitchen, too afraid to get caught, and the view of the shadows playing out on the curtains blocking the scenes in the bedroom had been too dim and formless to bother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.