The Exhibitionist and the Voyeur - Cover

The Exhibitionist and the Voyeur

Copyright© 2017 by Chase Shivers

Chapter 1: Throwing Back the Shade

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Throwing Back the Shade - Cynthia is a lifelong exhibitionist in year-long marriage with a man who isn't comfortable with her desires. But he starts to come around when they notice the young Chinese college student next door is often outside when they are having sex. This will be a 6-chapter mini-series, though I may revisit these characters in the future.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Spanking   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Menstrual Play  

Chapter Cast:

Cynthia, Female, 33
- Wife of Ray
- 5’7, 140lbs, tanned beige skin, long blonde hair
Ray, Male, 35
- Husband of Cynthia
- 5’10, 175lbs, freckled tanned beige skin, short chestnut-brown hair
Lanying, Female, 20
- Neighbor of Cynthia and Ray, college student
- 5’2, 110lbs, almond-cream skin, black hair cut straight at neck


“She’s out there again, Ray,” Cynthia called to her husband while carefully peeking out the corner window on the side of the master bedroom, the blinds parted just a touch to allow the woman’s eyes to look out. Cynthia was wearing a nightgown, blue with white frilly edges, and she’d just cleared away the hairs on her pussy, a dab of perfume patted on her inner thighs. She was feeling rather sexy and incredibly aroused. She knew the voyeur was there again.

Her husband stepped beside her, his hand sliding over her ass, “Then we should give her the full show this time,” Ray replied.

Cynthia’s smile broadened and her freshly-shaved cunt tingled with anticipation. She’d been hoping he would finally say that.


For the last couple of months, they were aware that their neighbor had been hiding in the shadows of her porch which faced the large sliding-glass doors on the long side of Cynthia and Ray’s bedroom. They knew the woman had to be listening and trying to watch them in the evenings while they had sex. Up until that moment, the thin curtain in front of the glass had been left in place, candles or a bedside lamp lighting the room within, offering their watcher only ill-defined silhouettes to tease her voyeuristic pursuits. Cynthia had hoped, after warming up to the idea, that Ray might finally agree to throw back the shade and let the young woman next door watch everything.

Cynthia had always been an exhibitionist. Even as a little girl of five or six, she found it fun to run naked around the yard and laugh at those passing by who shook their heads or appeared shocked. By eight, she was aware that some men, and a few women, liked to look up her skirts. By fourteen, she was actively offering those glimpses while pretending she didn’t know what could be seen underneath. By seventeen, those upskirt glances were rewarded with a nice view of her shaved teenage cunt.

Her first husband had been into her exhibitionistic ways and encouraged her to continue it through her twenties, and Cynthia regularly wore sheer shirts or dresses without bras or panties, at least when she could get away with it. She liked to touch herself over her clothes, just briefly, when men’s eyes passed her way.

In the locker room at the gym, Cynthia would undress and very slowly comb out her wavy blonde hair, her legs spread an inch or two wider than necessary to sit on the bench, sometimes flexing her knees back and forth to draw attention from the women changing clothes around her.

Many stole glances at her body, and twice those glances had ended with a threesome.

She’d gone with her first husband to swingers clubs and absolutely loved men and women watching her suck cock or get fucked by her husband. The way people looked so aroused when she was naked drove Cynthia’s pleasure, and she soaked up all the attention she could get.

She knew it turned people on, and it aroused Cynthia to no end.

Ray was her second husband, and unfortunately, had never much cared to let her enjoy showing off her body. He’d reacted poorly the first time she intentionally flashed her naked crotch at a guy in the park, and Cynthia had afterwards refrained from such fun. She loved Ray and the rest of him was more than enough for her, but she missed putting herself on display and it had begun to affect her sex drive.

Ray and Cynthia married a few days after she turned thirty-two, Ray being two years older. After being married a year, with no exhibitionism in her life for almost eighteen months, Cynthia needed to figure something out. They started watching porn together, and Cynthia often picked scenes where a couple fucked with someone watching through a window or from a closet or doorway. Ray took to the fantasy.

He’d been the first to notice that their neighbor, Lanying, a young Chinese college student renting a room next door, was often out on her small porch, sitting in the dark, with a direct view of their bedroom window, at times when Ray and Cynthia usually had sex. At first, they laughed about it and dismissed it, but Cynthia began noticed Ray would look out towards Lanying’s porch through the large window before coming to bed, and it seemed to make him fuck her urgently each time the pretty young woman was there.

Ray started making more noise during sex, often more aggressive, as well. He’d always been rather quiet, rarely saying much, his moans soft and his orgasms almost voiceless. When he knew Lanying might be outside listening, Cynthia thought her husband was surely trying to be heard. It made him fuck her more urgently, and while Cynthia loved their regular lovemaking, his harder thrusts, his tighter grip on her ass or hips or hair, and his long growls as he emptied himself inside were so much more thrilling.

So she’d suggested they fuck closer to the sliding glass door which faced Lanying’s porch, the thin curtains still drawn, where she knew their shadows could more easily be seen by their watcher. Ray liked the idea and for the past couple of weeks they’d been having sex on a cushioned footstool just beside the glass door. Each time they checked, Lanying was in the shadows, barely visible but certainly there, watching and listening.

The last three times, they’d also opened the sliding door partially, only the screen remaining in place, and Cynthia knew the sounds of their lovemaking would be louder and more pleasant for the young voyeur next door. Ray didn’t quiet down, and, perhaps, was even more animalistic and urgent in with his desires.

Cynthia hoped Ray was coming around to the idea of his wife being seen in the flesh by someone else again, and it had been hard to concentrate on much else in the days leading up to that special moment.


“Leave all the lights on,” Cynthia purred, “if we’re going to let her watch ... we should let her watch...”

Ray smiled, “Alright.”

Cynthia bristled with excitement, then asked, “Ready?”

She saw a calm confidence wash over her husband’s face, his shoulders straightened, arms flexed with mild strain, his body covered by an orange towel wrapped around his waist. “Ready,” he replied.

Cynthia sucked in her breath, almost giggling, and drew the curtains to one side.

They couldn’t see out as easily as they could through the corner window, so only darkness and reflection met Cynthia’s eyes. She turned and Ray met her for a deep, lovely kiss, his tongue moving slowly in circles around her own. His hands slid over her ass again, only the thin nightshirt keeping their flesh apart, and he squeezed her buttocks before caressing her firm cheeks.

Cynthia stroked Ray’s upper back then slid her hands lower, massaging his butt over the towel before finally pushing it to the floor. She knew her body was blocking Ray’s throbbing erection from Lanying’s eyes.

She felt her shirt being lifted and she raised her hands to let Ray draw it from her body. Her naked ass was exposed to the voyeur, the first time in over a year since Cynthia’s flesh had been seen by anyone other than her husband. She shuddered from the excitement, goosebumps bubbling up on her arms and chest.

Ray caressed her ass with his long, tense fingers, inching closer and closer to the cleft between her buttocks. Cynthia moaned into his mouth when his hands grabbed her butt tight and opened her cheeks, giving the young Chinese woman a full view of Cynthia’s tight brown anus.

Her husband turned her to the side, and Cynthia knew Lanying was seeing Ray’s cock for the first time. He was a little over seven inches long, moderately thick, cut, a reddish-purple head with a light-brown shaft. Cynthia wondered if the voyeur could see the pale blue veins along the sides.

Ray put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her to her knees. His penis bobbed inches from her face. “Suck me.”

Cynthia purred as she sank her lips around Ray’s cock. She loved it when he took charge of their intimate moments. Cynthia loved to please, and when Ray told her what he wanted, it just made it more fulfilling to do as he commanded.

His flesh was lightly-meaty, clean, smelling lightly of the lavender-scented soap he used. He’d trimmed his pubes short, making his long dick look and feel even bigger. Ray’s balls were trimmed, too, just a sparse few dark, short hairs left to tickle her chin.

She was good at sucking cock, so she thought, and Cynthia had gotten good at taking Ray deep in her mouth. She wondered if Lanying had ever seen a woman deep throat a man. Cynthia smiled as she sucked with the intention of showing her.

Cynthia relaxed her throat and tongue, allowing her gag reflex to reduce to a manageable response, and sank her lips slowly down Ray’s cock. He groaned, his voice raised just below a shout, “Deep throat that big dick ... Show her you can do it...”

Cynthia shuddered with arousal, her nose against Ray’s Mons, her lips planted solidly against the base of his penis. The head of his cock was in her throat. Taking care not to bite down, Cynthia sucked gently, breathing through her nose, using her tongue to swipe under Ray’s shaft.

“Mmm,” he purred loudly, “good little cocksucker...”

She pulled back and then slid back down again, letting the tip of Ray’s penis drip precum down her throat, then she began to give him a sloppy blow job, saliva flowing freely in her mouth. Cynthia let some of it drool down her chin, knowing the young voyeur could see everything.

Ray pulled her up suddenly and spun her around to face the glass door. Cynthia braced herself against it, her ass pushed back as she bent half-way at the waist. She stared out the glass, irregular dark shapes barely visible beneath the reflection of her face. Cynthia knew the voyeur was watching, though. She wouldn’t miss this show.

Cynthia felt her husband’s breath on her pussy a second or two before his tongue swept up her slit, then it moved higher to tickle her butthole. She shivered. Cynthia loved it when a man licked her anus, and she liked it even more when Ray would slide his dick in there.

Ray pushed his face against her crotch, his tongue rapidly probing her cunt, his nose pressed against her butthole. He smacked her ass lightly twice, then again, then harder, harder. The slaps echoed in the room, and surely the voyeur could hear Cynthia’s squeaks and grunts each time Ray’s hand smacked her flesh, “Uhng ... Uhng ... Ahhh ... Uhng ... Aaahhhuuhh ... Aaahhhuuhh...”

“You like that, don’t you ... you love it when I spank you. You love someone watching you get spanked...”

“I love it ... Uhng ... Aaahhhuuhhh...” Cynthia gritted her teeth, the sting of each slap burning her flesh. She loved that sensation, especially with Ray’s tongue suddenly flicking across her clit. “Uhng ... Ohhhh ... uhng ... Aaahhhuuhhnnnn ... nnn ... nnnnnAaahhhuuhhnn! UhhAaahhhuhhnnn!”

Cynthia’s hips flared, dropping down, her mouth open. She watched her own reflection cumming in front of her as her body trembled in orgasm, the voyeur surely looking on and growing wet. Cynthia’s cheek smashed against the glass, steam from her breath casting condensation across the darkness outside. Her fingers curled into fists and her knees threatened to give way.

Her eyes closed and she felt Ray stand behind her, running his cockhead along her wet slit. Cynthia felt pressure build against her labia and then her vagina stretched around Ray’s long cock. He sank deep into her and she moaned, “Ohhhhhhh...”

“Mmm,” Ray growled, “such a nice pussy...”

“Ohhhhh...”

“So tight and wet,” he told her loudly, “and you love taking my cock inside while being watched...”

“Ohhh, God!” Cynthia bucked against Ray quickly, slamming her hips back against his body, her husband standing still while she fucked him. Just knowing that the voyeur was watching her take a hard dick inside her pussy made Cynthia cream Ray’s penis with slickness. “Fuck me! Fuck me!” She moaned loudly for ears outside, “Fuck me hard!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.