Road Trip Tease Voyeur - Cover

Road Trip Tease Voyeur

by Reltney McFee

Copyright© 2017 by Reltney McFee

Erotica Sex Story: What if the campground assignation Sheryl and I had enjoyed (in Road Trip Tease), had happened with an unknown watcher? What might he have thought?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

I like to camp, particularly at the fringes of the season. When you’re camping outside of prime time, things are quieter, there are less people, and that, generally, is pretty much the entire point of camping, for me. Face it: I generally dislike people, and collections of people, well, it distills all the unpleasant things I find in humanity, concentrates them, and then aerosolizes them over the immediate surroundings. Not a happy time for a curmudgeon like me.

So, one beautiful northern Michigan weekend, I hooked my camper to my truck, wheeled north, and settled in near the back of the campground at Tomahawk Lake State Forest Service Campground. This is primarily pine country, but there are groves of birch and oak scattered here and there, and the crisp autumn air neatly counterpoints the color change cold nights and warm sunshine filled days produce in them. I love it.

I had spent the day walking the trails near the campground, and having finished my cleanup after dinner, was settled in in my camp chair, knit cap, jacket, simply admiring the full moon painting the lake and trees.

Yep, there I was, fat, dumb, and happy, when this SUV pulled into the parking lot at the boat launch. It was a Saturday night, and I figured that some kid had his dad’s Expedition, and was gonna go parking with little Susie, not suspecting that somebody like me might be already there. Hell, he wasn’t too far wrong, as all the fudgies were home, not wanting to brave the chill that fall in Michigan brings.

As it turned out, Billy and Susie were probably parking somewhere else entirely, as the guy who exited the truck was no teenager. Neither was the woman who, topless, exited the vehicle while he peered inside the second seat, checking I don’t know what.

She evidently had figured that topless was not the look she desired that evening, as she kicked off her shoes, and slipped out of her pants, leaving her nude. I silently gave thanks for the full moon, as her shaven femininity came into view, and her medium sized breasts swayed as she gathered her clothing into a bundle, turning to meet the fellow, now carrying a blanket.

They strolled, hand in hand, closer to my position, and he spread the blanket upon the ground. She knelt upon it, and, reaching for his belt, removed his pants and piled them along with the rest at the edge of the blanket. She reached for him, and guided his throbbing lance to her lips, and swabbed the head, before settling him within her mouth. She sucked him for a while, and then continued the seduction with a soliloquy of lust.

“Yes, this is what I’ve been wanting: both of us naked, you all hard and shiny with my juices. I’m going to suck you down my throat, and suck out all your creamy goodness. You are going to paint my tonsils with all your lovely man goo. I’m gonna gulp you right down, and then see if I can suck your cock back to hardness. Then you are going to stretch my little pussy and fill her with more of your little swimmers. I want you to knock me up. Pump another baby into my unprotected twot. Fuck your baby into my cunt, and then you can spend the autumn bathing him in your cum, as you fuck your pregnant little wife!”

As she descended again, engulfing his throbbing length within her mouth and throat, I had the thought, if HE did not want to father her next child, I certainly would not hesitate to offer my services! If for no other reason, than to savor the cock-sucking expertise she was demonstrating as she took him deep, and pulled off with a “pop!”, again inviting him into the deepest recesses of her throat. As she slowly slipping him out again, my own cock was beginning to tingle, and neither she nor I had touched it! I admired her trim form, the sway of her ponytail as she sucked her husband, was enchanted by her firm breasts swaying with every move she made.

As she fellated him, I slipped my johnston out of my shorts, and stroked it languidly. She enthusiastically tongued his love lance, and alternated sucks with trips around his tool with her tongue, appearing for all the world to have no other desire in this life, than to make her man erupt his spendings down her throat. He appeared to appreciate her efforts, as he looked down, to meet her tranquil gaze, cock buried to the root, and clutched her head to his groin. His head thrown back, I could see his convulsive thrusts, emptying himself into her gullet.

She swallowed noisily, and reached to draw the fellow closer. Hell, I didn’t think that he could get any closer to her, without climbing up inside her, bodily! Mister fellatio pulsed, and groaned, and twitched for over a minute, until he released her, and folded up, himself, next to his moaning bride. She rubbed her sex, the moisture glistening in the moonlight, as she caught her breath.

Caught up in the moment, I gave in to the tingling of my reltney, and began to fountain my own seed onto the ground. I jetted three or four spurts of baby batter, until I was pantingly complete.

I watched the mystery woman slide closer to her fellow, and heard her tell him, wonderingly, “Wow! I never came before, sucking you! You sure came in buckets! Mmmmm! I didn’t think you were ever going to stop filling my mouth and throat with your cum! You came so hard, I thought you were going to explode! It was all I could do, to swallow you as fast as you pumped my mouth full of your goo! I got so hot, feeling how excited I made you. It made me so crazy, tasting your cum, feeling you tremble because of what I was doing to you, you just dragged me along into orgasm with you! If you hadn’t been holding my head so hard, I would have fallen right over. It was a good thing I buried your cock in my throat, otherwise who knows who all would have been awakened with my wailing in orgasm!”

I couldn’t blame the guy, for having a short fuse.

He responded, drawing her into an embrace, “I’m happy you enjoyed yourself. I certainly did!”

That elicited her chuckled, “Yeah, I could tell!”

He chuckled, himself. “No doubt you could. I’m surprised you aren’t still gargling my sauce! I can’t remember ever cumming that hard. I thought you were going to turn me inside out with your cock sucking!”

I couldn’t see her expression in the moonlight, as she turned her head up to him, but I heard as she revealed her plan. “That’s sort of the effect I was going for. Teasing you for all those miles turned my pussy into a swamp. I really enjoyed getting you so turned on, taking you right to the brink, and then backing away. I felt like I had so much control over you. You got so hard, and I came as you unloaded into my throat. I wanna do it again!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.