Orphan Magus - Cover

Orphan Magus

Copyright© 2017 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 26

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 26 - 1st place Best Erotic MC Story 2018 | 1st place Best Incest Story 2018 | 3rd place Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2018 -- Seth flies to Virginia hear his biological mother's will. He learns she left him more than money or property. Now he has to go back to the small town he grew up in, Newton Grove. He has to find his missing father and an item that Seth was supposed to receive from him. However, between Magi trying to kill him, and the townsfolk trying to run him off, will he be successful?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size  

Kelly gave me a push, so I rolled off her. She rolled off the bed, and walked over to one of the padded walls. She pulled on something and the padding opened like a door. She smiled at me, pointed into the doorway, and said, “We have a half-bath in here.” Then she stepped inside.

A light flicked on and I heard running water. The light flicked off, and she came out with a wet washcloth and a towel.

She walked over to the bed, wearing only her sweater, pulled up over her breasts. She tossed me the towel and crawled up the bed with the washcloth.

I watched her gently clean me of the mixed fluids we produced. The washcloth was warm and felt good. Then she held out her hand for the towel. She dried me off, and when she was done, she leaned down and kissed the tip of my crown.

I couldn’t stop myself from growing hard in her hand again.

She smiled. “So, young, well-hung, and full of cum!”

“Maybe, but we need to get back downstairs before Alyssa thinks aliens have abducted us.”

She nodded, rolled over, and cleaned herself.

I moved around and grabbed the towel when she reached for it. Then I gently rubbed her dry. No, she wasn’t completely dry, but it would have to do.

I grabbed the washcloth and told her “Get dressed.” Then I took them to the half-bath. It was spacious for a half-bath, as well as padded like the playroom.

Kelly joined me with my pants in hand. “Wayne occasionally enjoyed water sports.”

I raised eyebrows and looked at her. “And you?”

She shrugged. “Not especially, but if it excited him, I was willing.” Then she looked at me. “You can drop the washcloth and towel in that bin. It’s a tube that leads to the utility room.”

I nodded. “No carrying down suspicious articles?”

She nodded. “Mm-hmm.”

I did so and then took my pants. After I pulled them on and had them fastened, we put on our respective footwear. “Is there another door on the other wall?”

She nodded. “It’s just attic space.” Then she studied me. “You seem to be handling this quite well. What kinds of kinky things do you and your girlfriend get into?”

I looked at her. “All kinds. I’ve even been to play rooms that have toys too dangerous to be used properly.”

She frowned at me. “What kind of toys?”

I shook my head. “You don’t have anything close to them. You don’t want to know.”

She blinked and shook her head. “When can we come back up?”

I shook my head. “I don’t know. When an opportunity presents itself, I suppose.”

She frowned. “I don’t want to wait that long.”

I pulled her face around to look at me. “If I’m the one to hold this,” and I held up the leash, “then you won’t.”

She studied my face. “But what about your girlfriend, and school?”

I smiled. “We will figure this out. I promise.”

She smiled too and rubbed her shoulder against mine.

“Shouldn’t you pull your sweater on proper?”

“Don’t you like my tits?”

“I would enjoy spending time doing nothing but nibbling and sucking on them,” I said. “As well as finding out how much of me they can hide, but now isn’t the time.”

She licked her lips. “Then we should go back downstairs, because I really want you to do all of that now.”

I nodded and stood up. I gave the leash a small tug and she stood up too. We left the playroom and went back to the garage. I took off the leash. Kelly took off the collar and placed it in the box. I put the leash in and closed it.

Mom smiled at me. “What do you want for lunch, baby?”

“Let’s keep it simple,” I said. “How about sandwiches?”

She nodded, turned, and left.

As she went in the house, Alyssa came out into the garage. “Wow! It’s not so bad in here.”

I nodded.

“So, you find any clues yet?”

“Well, I found things, but I’m not sure they’re clues.”

“Such as?”

“A revolver.”

She blinked at me. “Are you serious? Where?”

I shook my head. “I put it back. We don’t need a gun in the house.” In my head, I added, “Because you or Mom might shoot the other.”

“Why would Dad have a gun though?”

I shrugged. “I have no idea, which is why I don’t know if it’s a clue or not.”

She stepped closer and looked at the box on the table. “What’s in this?”

I hit the box with the lock spell. “No idea, it’s locked.”

She picked it up and examined the sides. “There’s not even a keyhole. How do you open it?”

“If I knew that, I would know what was in it.”

She nodded and put it back. Then she tugged at the sleeve of Dad’s jacket. “It looks good on you.”

I nodded. “Thank you.”

Then she stepped close enough to rub her amazing boobs against me. “Didn’t you say you would answer my questions in here?”

I glanced past her at the closed door leading to the house. “I could either answer them verbally, or show you want you want to know.”

“You mean share more memories?”

I nodded. “I’ve asked tons of questions and gotten lots of answers. I can share selections, like a commercial for a movie.”

“Commercials only lead to more questions.”

I nodded. “And you may never get all the answers you want. I have questions no one’s been able to answer to my satisfaction.”

“How about we start with something simple and go from there?”

I shrugged. “It’s a matter of timing. Mom’s making lunch. You can ask until she comes back. After that you may have to settle for the memories.”

She nodded. “You said you’re a wizard,” she said. “What’s that mean?”

“Exactly what it sounds like. I can cast spells, alter reality, and do things, which defy the laws of physics. It’s not a perfect system though. I have a finite amount of power to put into spells, and even when I’m not using that power, like now, it drains.”

“How do you replenish it?”

I smirked. “You’re not going to like the answer.”

She narrowed her eyes. “Don’t tell me you have to have sex.”

I nodded.

She threw her hands up and spun a tight circle. “I should have known. What did you do, cast a spell on me to make me want you?”

I shook my head. “I have only cast spells on my bed to make it more comfortable and to help keep the sheets from smelling like sex, but that’s all.”

“You mean I really wanted...”

“That was all you, sister-dear.”

She blushed lightly. “Okay, so, if you need sex to fuel your power, then what Faith said was true, you’ve been having sex with all those women?”

I nodded. “I told you that earlier.”

“Earlier you made it sound like you were some kind of gigolo.”

“I don’t get paid to do this,” I said.

“And what happens if you just stop?”

“Stop having sex?” I asked and she nodded. “Think drunken orgy. Everyone within a certain range is invited, nothing is barred, even sex with the same gender. Nobody can resist the call, everyone enjoys themselves until my power has enough energy.”

She nodded slowly. “Yeah, and the police will be waiting with warrants.”

“Which is why I have to be careful,” I said.

“So, all those rumors about you and Lisa Hartwell?”

“Lies,” I said. “My power was dormant at that time. It was awoken after I went to college.”

“So, then why do you need so many women? I mean, I’m sure the right one would be more than willing.”

I shook my head. “This is going to sound weird, but bear with me, okay? When I charge my power with sex, I draw something from you, part of your life force, something. You can recover from this, and most of the time, you don’t even notice that anything has happened. Think of it like donating blood. The blood center takes a pint. You know something’s happened and you feel the side effects – usually hunger. What happens if they take too much?”

“You could die,” she said. “Wait, this could kill me?”

I nodded, “I’ve heard stories where a Magus wanted to remain faithful to one person. They got married. They had sex. The non-Magus, or Banal, which is German for mundane, eventually collapses from fatigue. The doctor recommends rest. More time goes by and the Magus remains faithful. The Banal doesn’t want to wake up one morning and sleeps for a few days. More time with no changes and the Banal goes into a deep coma and either never wakes up or dies.”

“So, you have sex with multiple partners to keep from hurting anyone.”

I nodded. “I don’t have a choice.”

“So, getting all bitchy about you having other girls...”

“It would be nice if you didn’t, but this bond we’ve forged, I can sever it.”

She pressed herself to me again. “What bond?”

“It helps in two ways,” I said. “It helps you and me to want each other. It makes sex between us extraordinary, as good as or better than the first time. It also makes my feeding on you more efficient. I don’t need as much from you as I would someone I don’t have a bond with.”

“So, then you’re less likely to go looking for someone new?”

I nodded. “I’ve only forged bonds with women I already find attractive and with whom I would enjoy a long-term relationship with.”

“Aw!” she smiled and hugged me. “That’s sweet.” Then she pulled back, staring at me. “But what happens between us when you go back to school and I go back to California to work?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know. This is the longest I’ve been away from my girls, as well as the furthest.”

“Why didn’t you bring any of them with you?”

“Well, I didn’t know I would be coming here to start with. I thought I would go to Virginia for the will and then go back.”

“But you said you came here to find Dad,” she said and studied my face. “That is why you’re here, right?”

I nodded. “Yes. I have to find him, but not just to bring him home, if I can. He knows something I need to know.”

“What?”

I sighed. “I can’t tell you that. I was sworn to secrecy.”

“Seth, I’m not one of your other girls. We’ve known each other most of our lives.”

“And if you knew what I know, the people who want what I’m looking for could get that information from you without you even knowing it or being able to stop it.”

“Oh, as if you could do anything about it?”

“I’m the Wizard, remember? I’ve been taught a number of magical defenses that keep me safe. I also have bonds with several other Magi with specialized skills. Those bonds allow me to access their expertise in Magic and any real-world skills they possess.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.