Orphan Magus - Cover

Orphan Magus

Copyright© 2017 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 25

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 25 - 1st place Best Erotic MC Story 2018 | 1st place Best Incest Story 2018 | 3rd place Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2018 -- Seth flies to Virginia hear his biological mother's will. He learns she left him more than money or property. Now he has to go back to the small town he grew up in, Newton Grove. He has to find his missing father and an item that Seth was supposed to receive from him. However, between Magi trying to kill him, and the townsfolk trying to run him off, will he be successful?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size  

True to Mom’s word, though the garage was attached to the house, the central heat did nothing for the garage. It was cold. Fortunately, the wind remained outside. I shivered in my flannel shirt and tucked my hands under my armpits to keep them warm.

I flicked on the lights in the garage and looked around. Half of the garage held tables, tools, stored items, so on and so forth. The other half was clear so that a vehicle could park inside. Why didn’t Mom use it? I looked up at the garage door and the opener. Maybe there was only one remote button for the opener and Dad took it because he kept his truck? It was possible.

I looked along the north and south walls. Each held two windows for light. I could see snow piled up, half-covering all of them. Then I looked at the west wall. A built-in bench held various things Dad used a lot, especially to take care of his truck. It was an older model and took more effort to keep running than the SUV Mom drove.

Surprise of all surprises, Dad’s work jacket hung on a hook over the bench next to the door that led back into the house. I didn’t see it the night before. I grabbed it, pulled it on, and shivered as I zippered it up. It wasn’t a parka, but it would certainly do a lot more to keep me warm than the flannel shirt I wore.

Now, knowing that Dad kept all kinds of things in the garage, I had my work cut out for me. I had to make it look like I was looking for keepsakes, or clues as to where he went when he disappeared. Yet, the truth was I had to find that locket.

I started at the bench, both checking any containers that could hold the locket, as well as any potential hidey-holes. I didn’t find any hidden drawers or doors, but I did find a box tucked under the lower shelf of the bench.

I dusted the box off and flipped it open. It was a gun – a revolver to be specific – and a box of bullets. According to the box, they were .38s. I didn’t understand. Why did he have a gun? He must have thought he needed it a long time ago, because the dust on the box hadn’t been disturbed until now.

I never handled a gun. However, both Michael and Greta were familiar with them and the bonds I shared with them allowed me access to that knowledge. I picked up the gun and released the cylinder. It was empty. I took a sniff. It hadn’t been cleaned in a long time. Didn’t look like it had been fired in the same amount of time, too. I put the gun back and opened the box of bullets. A dozen were missing, but the rest were there. They looked in good condition. Not sure why the gun was in the house to begin with, I decided it could stay hidden for the time being. I closed the box and put it back.

I found a number of useful things while I searched the bench. All kinds of tools, books on how to repair Dad’s late model pickup, and several sets of gloves. The set I liked best were heavy enough to keep my hands warm and the palms of which were lined with leather – good gloves for working in winter weather. I pulled them on and continued my search.

At the northwest corner of the garage was a storage closet. It looked empty, but it was too dark for me to be sure. It was probably where all the Christmas decorations were stored. No, that couldn’t be right. Alyssa brought the decorations in from the shed behind the house. So, what was in the storage closet? The lights in the garage didn’t help any. I needed to see in there better, which meant finding a flashlight. I saw one on the bench. I found it, but the batteries were dead. It had been at least an hour since I came out to the garage. Maybe it was time for a short break.

I turned and the door from the house opened. Mom stepped out into the garage. She had on her own jacket only partially buttoned up. It sat wide open and displayed the bulge of her breasts still covered by her sweater. More importantly, she had a wooden box in her hands. She didn’t say anything. She smiled at me, closed the door, and then went over to the table in the cluttered side of the garage.

I followed her. I recognized the box as the one from Dad’s dresser. Why was she bringing it out here now?

She set the box on the table, turned it to face me, and opened it. Inside lay the collar and leash. She reached in, pulled out the collar, and fit it around her own neck. She wanted to play.

I glanced back at the door to the house. If Alyssa came out and saw this, she would freak out. I went to the door. There was a deadbolt, but the handle was on the inside. The lock on the door handle was situated the same way. They were meant to keep intruders out of the house, even if they got into the garage.

I closed the door and used magic to lock it. Even if Alyssa unlocked the deadbolt and door handle, she wouldn’t be able to open the door. Then I cast a soundproof spell on the door. Alyssa wouldn’t be able to hear us either. When I turned to face Mom again, she had the collar on and the leash held out toward me.

I approached her, to try to talk her down, but she knelt when I got close. She held up the leash with both hands and a small smile on her face. The smile threw me for a second. Then I realized she was covering for her expectation of me turning her down again. I couldn’t turn her away, not twice. I took the leash.

She stood up on her knees, turned her head to the side, and brushed her hair back out of the way so that I had clear access to the D ring.

I reached out and latched the leash to the D ring. There was a certain finality to the sound, especially since the garage was deathly quiet.

Mom looked up at me and smiled brilliantly. I had seen happy smiles from her occasionally, but this was something different. This meant something more to her than anything a normal, happy family could experience.

She moved closer to me and hugged me around my legs. Her face was turned to the side and her cheek pressed to my belly. Then she reached up behind me and cupped my cheeks. My girls liked to hold my butt when they were in similar positions, but Mom wasn’t doing what they had been doing. She looked up at me, slid her hands around to the front of me, and rubbed me in little circles. Without a word, her smile lit up again and she nodded, as if asking permission.

I had done similar things with Katrina and Cassandra. As my subs, they had to have permission to do things. They needed me to take control, to decide things for them. It was the very basis of our relationships. Mom, with her collar on, was putting herself into that same position. More than that, she wanted things she probably hadn’t had in months.

D/s isn’t about sex, not really, but it always seemed to end up there. With Katrina and Cassandra, it certainly did. Was that going to be the case with Mom?

If sex was the goal, was the garage the right place for it? My toes were cold as it was. I couldn’t imagine exposing less delicate parts to the frigid air. I knew I could warm up the garage with magic, but I wasn’t sure how Mom would respond to the change. For all I knew, she would snap out of the change that came over her while she wore the collar and react like any normal person, with fear and questions.

I thought about the garage. I wanted the temperature to rise enough that it was still cool but not frigid. I held my intent, put my Will to it, and let the power flow.

Almost immediately, I could feel a difference. My toes were cold but not numb. The occasional light shiver was gone. It wasn’t warm enough to wear shorts, but we could forgo our coats if we got our blood pumping.

Mom looked around the room, as if looking for the source of heat, and then looked up at me. There was a realization in her eyes. Somehow, she knew I had made the garage warmer. Crap.

She leaned into me and hugged me. I gently stroked her hair. I couldn’t communicate with her like this. If Dad communicated with her this way then more power to him, but I needed to hear her voice.

“Mom?” I asked. “Can you talk to me?”

She didn’t say anything or look up.

“Kelly?”

She looked up.

“Kelly, can you talk to me?”

She sat back on her heels and shook her head.

“You spoke last night,” I said. “Why not today?”

She opened her mouth and pointed at it, then she pointed at my crotch, and finally she rubbed her tummy.

If she was thinking what I thought she was thinking, then this whole thing was about sex.

I looked back over my shoulder at the door. It was secure. The only thing stopping me was me.

I looked at Mom ... or, Kelly, and said, “Show me.”

She smiled and her hands went straight to my pants. She opened them in less time than I took when I was dancing because I had to go so bad, and since I wasn’t wearing any underwear, the cold of the garage greeted me before her warm hands did.

She leaned in and took me right into her mouth. I wasn’t used to doing this while soft, but the familiar sensations remedied that quickly.

Alyssa had problems the night before when she tried to swallow me. I thought she was frustrated with the idea that she couldn’t do it outright. Mom, however, didn’t quit so easily. She sucked on my glans, licked along my shaft, and then pushed me up to lick and suck on my sac. That was very different, but she seemed to enjoy it, so I didn’t complain.

Kelly used her hands a lot. She was a touchy-feely kind of person, and not in a bad way. She liked to hug, and to make contact. She used her hands on me as much as her mouth. Then she pulled my hands around to cup her face. I didn’t see what she did with her own hands as she rocked back and forth, but when she sat back to catch her breath, her jacket was open and her sweater was pulled up. She gripped me around the base with one hand and squeezed her own breast with the other.

Kelly leaned in again, took me deep into her mouth, and made odd choking sounds as I hit the back of her throat. I told Alyssa that with practice, she could learn to deep throat, yet Kelly, who knew what she was doing, couldn’t deep throat me. It didn’t stop her from trying though.

My curiosity led to excitement, and Kelly’s efforts led toward my orgasm. I could only recall a handful of times when I shot off in one of my girls’ mouths. They usually wanted it elsewhere. When I warned Kelly about my impending explosion, she put more effort into it.

I had to hold onto something to keep my balance, and Kelly’s head was it. She held my wrists too, but otherwise, didn’t try to pull away as I repeatedly filled her mouth.

When the spasms stopped, I took a step back and grabbed at my pants to keep from tripping.

Kelly looked up at me with a smile. Sperm had leaked out and spilled on her chin. She scooped it up with her fingers and sucked them clean, swallowing everything. “Oh, that was good!” she said. “You gave me so much, and so tasty!”

I tucked myself back into my pants and zipped them up. “Are you feeling better?”

She grinned and laughed. “I’ll feel better when you plow my cunt with that monster cock of yours!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.