Date With a Drifter
Chapter 3: A Fleeting Moment

Copyright© 2017 by Snekguy

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Fleeting Moment - When a mysterious biker shows up at Matt's diner, they quickly hit it off, but his new friend is hiding a dark secret.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Furry   Were animal   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size  

Matt patted her shoulder to indicate that they should turn off the main road, and she drove them down a winding dirt path through the forest, more suited to a dirt bike than her motorcycle. The way was lit by the yellow beam of her headlight, the bright moon now obscured behind cloud cover. His house lay at the end of this back road, his parents had owned the property for about as long as they had owned the diner. It was out of the way, perhaps half a mile through dense woodland and built in a clearing. It was scenic, private, though some might have called it isolated.

As they emerged from the trees the house came into view, it was old and sprawling, the wooden slats that made up the walls weathered and darkened in places by the elements. It was large, too large for Matt’s liking. Even when his parents were home they scarcely even used the upper floor and the attic.

It was a story as old as time, or at least as old as predatory real estate salesmen. A couple tired of city life get the idea in their heads that living out in the boonies will be relaxing, so they scrape together what money they can and buy some run-down house out in the middle of nowhere. They tell themselves that they’ll renovate it, that they’ll relax and enjoy a peaceful life in the country, close to nature. They’ll wake up every morning to crisp mountain air, and they’ll eat a breakfast of wholesome vegetables grown in their own garden. Of course, that’s never the way it goes. They eventually realize that living out in the sticks is fucking boring and that there’s nothing to do, and that renovating a run-down country house is thankless and tedious work. The wife gets bored and pines for her friends and her social life, the husband finds out that installing a shower in the upstairs bathroom is far beyond his capabilities, and that hiring people who actually know what they’re doing is going to cost more than they had budgeted for.

In the end, they treat the house as more of a vacation home, leaving it to rot as they go back to their usual business or leaving it in the care of their hapless son as was the case with Matt. He appreciated not having to pay rent and work was a short walk from where he lived, but his social life wasn’t exactly flourishing under these conditions.

As they pulled up by the front door and the biker turned off her engine, they heard barking, a massive shape barreling around the side of the house. It was a Husky, its puffy fur colored in gradients of grey and white, its tail starting to wag furiously as it recognized its master.

Matt hopped off the bike and crouched to tackle the dog as it crashed into him, rubbing its fluffy flank as it tried to lick his face, whining a greeting.

“Hey Smoke,” Matt laughed, the dog almost large enough to knock him off his feet. “You miss me boy? Yeah?”

The dog never ranged far from the house, and they didn’t get any visitors out here, so it was safe to leave him outside during the day. He had the run of the place, spending much of his time out in the woods chasing squirrels. It was a good life for a dog, though he did miss his master when he was at work.

Smoke bounced excitedly, then turned his attention to Matt’s female companion, his tongue lolling from his mouth as he trotted over to greet her. He sniffed her curiously as she dismounted her bike, standing there with her hands on her hips as the dog lowered his head to smell her boots. Smoke whined, then lay down in front of her, rolling onto his back with his legs in the air in a display of submission. She smiled and crouched down to rub his belly, one of his hind legs kicking as she ran her fingers through his long fur.

“Wow,” Matt marveled, impressed by Smoke’s reaction. “You really have a way with dogs. Smoke is friendly, but I’ve never seen him roll over for a stranger like that before. You usually have to give him a treat or play tug of war with him for a while before he’ll give you the time of day.”

“He’s a lovely dog,” she said, “he seems happy to be living here with you.”

That was kind of an odd comment, but Matt shrugged it off as he led her towards the house, the dog following close behind. He pushed the front door open with a creak, turning on the hallways lights with a flick of an old-fashioned switch on the wall. A somewhat musty smell washed over them, the floorboards groaning their displeasure underfoot as Matt led his guest down the hallway. They passed a rickety, wooden staircase that led up to the second floor, taking a left into the living room.

“Big house,” she mused, craning her neck to look around. She wasn’t exaggerating, the living room alone was the size of an average apartment in the city. There were two couches spaced around a wooden coffee table, an armchair, a television and a large speaker system. The walls were stacked with shelves that held as many knick-knacks as they did dusty books. Old lamps cast the room in their yellow light, and an imitation chandelier hung from the high ceiling, wrapped with cobwebs. Where the walls were exposed they were decorated with wallpaper that Matt found dated and tasteless, the carpet was at least something that he was able to keep clean.

He shrugged off his parka and took a seat on one of the couches, sinking into the faux-leather, Smoke sticking close to his new friend as she walked around the room to examine the oddities.

“Too big if you ask me,” Matt said, “you’d need a team of maids to keep the place clean. I basically just live on the ground floor. If you want to spend the night here rather than at the motel, we have a guest bedroom. I could get you some clean sheets.”

He heard the creak of the floorboards as she walked up behind him, leaning over the back of the couch and draping her arms across his shoulders, the smell of cigarettes and leather rising to his nose. His heart skipped as he felt her warm breath on his ear, her lips no more than an inch away as she whispered to him.

“Not that I don’t find your naivety endearing, kid, but I don’t have time to beat around the bush. I gotta be gone by tomorrow night, so let’s make what time we have left count.”

Matt felt her gloved hand below his chin, turning his face up towards her, his fingers digging into the armrest of the couch as she pressed her soft lips against his. She locked him in an upside-down kiss, his heart pulsing in his ears as her warm, smooth tongue entwined with his own. She teased him with slow, gentle strokes, his face burning as she subjected him to a deep and sensual embrace that made his toes curl. She tasted of copper, with a hint of her preferred brand of cigarettes and the bourbon that they had both consumed at the bar, her deft and practiced movements making his spine arch off the cushions beneath him as she held his face firmly in her grasp.

She pushed deeper, the strokes of her slippery muscle taking on a more sexual and tantalizing quality, painting his inner cheeks and the roof of his mouth as he rose to meet her with a desperate urgency that surprised even himself. Her gloved hand slid down towards his neck, resting around his throat, the light touch of her fingers sending an electrical current through his trembling body. He felt feverish, his mind going blank, all that he could concentrate on was her maddening proximity and her smooth lips as she mouthed softly.

Her long, raven hair fell about his shoulders, tickling his skin as she dragged out the kiss. Her clothing creaked as she shifted, her zippers and buttons clicking near his ears, a pleasant shiver coursing through him as she gave him one last lingering stroke.

It was over as suddenly as it had begun. She released him with a wet smack to sink back down into the couch, leaning on the headrest and peering down at his red face with a satisfied expression. She wet her rosy lips, her gaze covetous, Matt making a futile attempt to regain his composure. His heart was beating against his ribs like there was a jackhammer trying to break its way out of his chest, his breath coming in ragged bursts. He opened his mouth to beg a question, but she cut him off.

“We’ve only got this moment,” she whispered. Before he knew it, she had walked around the couch, and she was climbing atop him. She straddled him, her hands resting on his shoulders. The tight leather of her pants pressed against his growing erection through his jeans and he raised his hands as if in surrender, afraid to touch her. She took them and guided them around her hips, leaning close to plant a sucking kiss on his neck, her weight sinking them both deeper into the cushions.

Her lips crawled across his skin, sparks flying in his brain, until she found his earlobe and sucked it into her mouth to chew on it gently as he squirmed beneath her.

“Stop thinking so hard,” she chuckled, “just go with it.”

“I just ... don’t know what you see in me,” he stammered.

“Let’s just say that you’re my type,” she answered cryptically. “Now are you going to let me fuck you or not?”

“Yes,” he replied, his heart throbbing in his chest.

“Finally, something that you can be certain about,” she teased as she sat up and began to unzip her jacket. She dragged the zipper down slowly, teasing Matt as his eyes followed it down to her waist, the leather garment opening to reveal a black t-shirt beneath. She shrugged off the jacket and threw it to one side, pulling her shirt over her head, exposing her porcelain skin. Her body was slim and toned, sporty, she had a narrow waist that flared into pleasantly wide hips and a lightly muscled belly with taut abs that were visible below the skin. Her six-pack flexed and twisted as she succeeded in freeing herself from the shirt, throwing it over her shoulder as her long hair fell over her face. She brushed it out of the way then reached behind her back to unhook her black bra, Matt taking the liberty of resting a hand on her hip and feeling her twitch at his touch. Her skin was as smooth as glass and as soft as silk, warm beneath his fingers, his partner smirking down at him as she discarded her bra. He had expected her naked body to be a patchwork of tattoos, but there were none that he could see, her skin was flawless and radiant under the light of the old lamps.

She covered her breasts with one arm to hide them from view, their milky flesh spilling over her forearm like dough around a rolling pin, grinding gently against his erection for a few moments as she made him wait. She finally released them from her grasp and let them fall, two pert and shapely boobs with erect, pink nipples bouncing gently as they settled. They were perfect handfuls, Matt wasting no time as he reached up to cup one in his hand, feeling her firm nipple pushing into his palm as her breast deformed in his grasp. Her supple fat spilled between his fingers like wet clay, and as he pressed into the firmer breast tissue beneath, he felt her thighs tighten around his waist, an appreciative gasp escaping her lips.

She took off her gloves and began to unbutton his shirt, opening it up to expose his torso and running her fingernails from his chest to his belly. Matt was in decent shape too and she seemed pleased by what she saw, biting her lower lip as her eyes played over his body hungrily.

She slid down onto the carpet and parted his thighs with her hands, her breasts hanging just above the tent in his jeans. A pleasant shiver ran through him as she placed a wet kiss on his belly, her tongue flicking out to taste his skin. She caught his zipper in her teeth and dragged it down, her dark hair tickling him, then she pulled open his fly. His erection bounced up, freed from the bonds of his jeans but still restrained by his white underwear, the biker taking the bulge in her hand. She stroked it gently through the fabric of his shorts, the warmth of her body permeating the cotton, making him grunt as she gave it a firm squeeze.

His nameless partner moved her head down to hover over his crotch, taking the tip of his member into her mouth. He felt her tongue circle his glans through the fabric as her warm saliva dampened it, her maddening teasing making him swell and throb in her grasp.

She relented, looking up at him with her ice-blue eyes, hooking a finger below his waistband and pulling his underwear down. His member jumped out at her as it cleared the elastic, bobbing in time with his heart as she ran her index finger slowly from the base to the head.

She brushed her cascade of raven hair out of the way again, ensuring that he could see her face and his member as it pulsed an inch away from her rosy lips. She breathed warm air on it, watching it twitch and flex in response, then she lowered her head.

Matt’s butt rose off the couch as he felt her smooth lips slide over his glans, the biker taking it into her mouth and painting his tender flesh with slow strokes of her wet tongue. She circled the head, her saliva making their contact slippery, feeling his cock swell as she held it in her mouth.

It was all that Matt could do to stop himself from thrusting into her throat, her dark hair tickling his belly as she withdrew to plant a kiss on his sensitive underside. She let him stew for a moment, her absence marked by the feeling of cool air on his erection, then she drew him into her warm mouth again.

Her tongue lashed against his sensitive anatomy, her lips pursed firmly around his head, her smooth muscle dragging across his glans and drawing slow shapes as she subjected him to a doting blowjob of such intensity that it made him feel as if his legs were melting. His every nerve was aflame with harsh sensation, waves of pleasure washing up through his body as her dexterous organ crawled across his skin, her slim fingers stroking his shaft in a slow rhythm as she went.

She increased her pace, pumping up and down his length as she kept his head between her soft lips, lapping at it greedily as a bead of precum welled at the tip. His knees were going weak, it was a good job that he was already sitting down. His brain was fizzing and popping as if it was a hard drive that someone was running a magnet over.

She took him a little deeper, her lips crawling halfway down his shaft and her hand falling to rest on his belly, Matt gritting his teeth as his glans pressed against the back of her throat. She held him there for a moment then drew back, pushing his member into her cheek and bulging it outwards, her satin flesh gliding against him as he twitched and groaned.

He could scarcely formulate a coherent thought, his fingers digging into the faux-leather of the couch as she maneuvered his member around in her mouth with her tongue and slid him back into her throat. She pressed deeper this time, kissing the base of his member as she took him to the hilt, the smooth muscles of her gullet closing around his glans like a velvet prison.

His hands shot into her hair as she swallowed around him, her slick muscles massaging him as they contracted and squeezed, her tongue fighting for space as it stroked his length. He felt her spasm around him as she kept him there, her body fighting to expel the foreign object until she eventually withdrew to let his member fall from her mouth along with a sagging web of stringy saliva.

She took a moment to catch her breath, his cock in her hand and her cheeks flushed pink, apparently enjoying herself judging by the wide grin on her face.

“You were packin’ heat, kid. It’s always the quiet ones...”

She took him into her mouth again before he could stammer a reply, his spine arching as her tongue curled around his erection, the suction strong enough to make his head spin. This wasn’t a situation that he had expected to be in when he had gotten out of bed that morning, she wasn’t kidding when she said that she was pressed for time.

She pressed him deep into her throat once more, and he covered his burning face with his hands, his hips rising reflexively to match pace with her as she started to bob her head in his lap. She gripped his hips, putting her weight on him to prevent him from pushing so deep as to choke her. He sank back into the couch when she paused to take a breath, keeping him on edge with slow glances of her tongue as she watched him with covetous eyes, running her fingers through the slippery saliva that glazed his member as she stroked him.

“Tell me when you get close,” she said, before slamming back down on him. She was relentless, his eyes rolling back into his head as harsh pleasure coursed through his body. She had him dancing like a puppet on a string, at the mercy of her skilled tongue.

He couldn’t take much more of this treatment, he could feel a familiar pressure rising in his loins, building inside of him until he couldn’t stand it any longer.

“Coming,” he hissed through gritted teeth, his muscles clenching as he tried in vain to stave off his impending orgasm. He had expected her to pull back, but she doubled down instead, drawing him as deep into her throat as she could tolerate as the first pulse of his climax tore through him. She swallowed it as it came, her lips locked around the base of his member as he pumped a thick wad of his ejaculate directly into her waiting mouth, the slick muscles of her throat milking it from him as she swallowed rhythmically. With every wracking throb of pleasure that shot through him, he pumped another load into her throat, the sensation of her muscles contracting as she drank only serving to encourage him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.