MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 32 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

She took my hand and pulled me to the sofa and sat me down and said, “Michael, I would really like an important part in WICKED. Not just as an Ozian.”

“Well, there is Galinda, Elphaba, Nessarose and Madame Morrible,” I said.

“What about the Wizard?” she said.

“What about him, oh, you mean have the Wizard ... be a girl?”

“Yeah, I understand they do that sort of thing all the time in theater, having girls play boys parts.”

I wondered to myself, how many changes would be necessary to the script to do something like that?

My Jennifer leaned over the back of the sofa, and said, “That’s a really interesting idea, Michael. I know the main character of A FUNNY THING HAPPENED ON THE WAY TO THE FORUM, was usually guys. Whoopee Goldberg played the part. You even gave Joan that song.”

“I know, but aren’t you just as interested in Madame Morrible?” I said back to the little blonde with the pretty eyes.

“Well, yeah, that’s why I am here. To get some help from all of you.”

I got up and asked, “Which part do you want to read for first?”

“The Wizard please,” she said standing up.

I got one of the scenes I was going to use at auditions.

“Please remember something very important Isabel. No matter how well you do this today, I cannot guarantee either role. You have to do it again at tryouts.”

“I understand, Mr. Thomas,” she said taking the scene from me.

“Jenn, would you read Elphaba with her please?”

“Certainly, Mr. Thomas.”

I saw Mom and Ally watching from behind the kitchen counter. 0032

“OK Izzy, this is the first time anyone meets the Wizard. You would have on a big fake oversized head. You are mean to Elphaba, but you understand her plight of being green. When you are ready, ladies.” Jennifer walked up next to her...

WIZARD
(In the terrible wizard’s voice)
I knew you would be back.

Pausing, then in her regular voice
Hear me out. I never meant to harm you.

ELPHABA
Well you have, you have harmed me.

WIZARD
I realize that, and I regret it. Elphaba...

ELPHABA
There you are! I am setting those monkeys free! And don’t try to interfere, or I will call the guards...

WIZARD
I am not calling anyone. The truth is I am glad to see you again. It gets pretty lonely around here. And I know you must get lonely too.

ELPHABA
You don’t know the first thing about me?

WIZARD
Oh ... but I do. I do know you. I cannot explain it exactly. You know what I mean? Elphaba, you have been so strong through all of this, you must be tired of being the strong one? Would you not like someone to take care of you?

“Very nice,” I interrupted. “Do it again and sound more concerned after you start using your own voice. Make the Wizard sound horrible on that first line.”

They did and she took the direction quite well. All the ladies applauded her. I had noticed she had removed any contractions as the Wizard?

There was another scene, just before “Sentimental Man.” I explained it to her and Jenn helped out again.

WIZARD
I am Oz, the great and terrible! Who are you and why do you seek me?

GLINDA
Say something!

ELPHABA
Uh, Elphaba Thropp your terribleness!

WIZARD
Oh? Is that you Elphaba? I did not realize!

He(She) climbs out of the head

We all chuckled at her quick character change.

WIZARD
I hope I did not startle you; it is so hard to make out people’s faces all the way back there. So, let us see ... Which is which? Elphaba! He grabs her hands. And you must be...

GLINDA
Glinda. The ‘ga’ is silent.
I barely held back a smirk.

WIZARD
I know. It is not much, is it? But people expect this sort of thing. You have to give people what they want. The thing is, I hardly ever let people meet the real me, but this is a special occasion.

ELPHABA
I am so happy to meet you.

WIZARD
Well, that is good. Because that is what I love best making people happy!

Again, she hit it out of the park!

We repeated it an additional time. She improves every time.

“How about some singing, Wizardess of OZ?”

Mom pulled me away, “Do you think Mr. Schwartz will be OK with doing this?”

“He told me it was mine to put on.”

“OK Izzy, there are two songs to learn and there will be a dance portion as well. I don’t expect that today, but I thought I should let you know about it.”

“Thank you so much Michael, this makes me feel important.”

“You are important, no matter what you do, Isabel,” I said leaning over to give her a kiss on the cheek.

Mom sat at the piano, with the score, ready to go.

“Here are the lyrics, look them over for a moment. Tell me when you are ready to sing.”

She did and sang the music wonderfully. She must have the music to listen to. There was applause when she finished.

“Can I do it again, please?” she asked.

“Sure, when you are ready?”

She projected more the second time, sounding older belying being only eleven years of age. Wow, she is quite the performer. I have said that before, but she is always striving to improve.

She asked for a glass of water. Ally got it for her. She sat down and drank it slowly. I turned to Katie, Jenn and Ally, “What do you think?”

“If any girl played the Wizard, she would be a very good choice. She is short and very cute,” Katie said.

“I agree, this could be her breakout role, Michael,” Jennifer said, “Even if she grows taller. The juxtaposition of her with a taller Glinda and Elphaba would be a sight to see.”

“You may need to spend some one on one time with her,” Ally said. “So, she could sound more mature.”

Katie said, “If Peter tries out, he would make a marvelous Dr. Dillamond, don’t you think?”

“Ladies, ladies ... calm down. I need to hear her sing some more. Izzy, front and center.”

She popped up and walked back towards me. I handed her “Wonderful,” and she took a step back, glanced at it then handed it back! She already knew it. I am being worked.

The marvelous music came from my mother’s hands as Izzy looked around already in character.

She began the song. I gave her some direction.

Her strutting reminded me of the old Shirley Temple dance moves.

She got to the bridge...

A man’s called a traitor
or liberator
a rich man’s a thief
or philanthropist

She was doing something she had planned before she got to us. Jenn joined her as Elphaba.

At the dance music, I stopped mom. I picked up this little girl and said, “You certainly are very talented, Miss Isabel Chapman. Do you still want to do the Madame Morrible scenes and songs?”

“I don’t think so. I just decided I would rather be the Wizardess of OZ. I wouldn’t turn down Madame Morrible, but right now I really want the Wizard.”

“Well, the Director really likes you too,” I said giving her a chaste quick kiss on the lips.

I let her down off of me. “Is it too early to call your brother Peter?” I asked.

“I think so. He went on a date. Why don’t you call my parents, and make sure they are home or not?”

She gave me the number and I did, but it went to voicemail.

“Well,” I said. “It looks like you are sticking around for a while. Mom, we probably have another pretty girl to put around the table for dinner tonight.”

Getting up from the piano, Janice said, “Is there any food you don’t like Ms. Chapman?”

“No ma’am, I eat everything. My mom is a very good cook. I need to go to the bathroom, please?” Izzy asked.

Jennifer took her to our bathroom and came back out alone.

“She has got it so bad for you Michael. She planned the whole thing out, before she even got here. I will bet you ten bucks she asks to sit next to you at dinner.”

Miss Chapman walked out looking very nice again. “What do we do while we wait?” she asked.

“Sometimes, we just sit around the piano and sing songs. Would you like to join us tonight?” Jenn said to her.

“I don’t want to interrupt your regular routine, but if you don’t mind, sure.”

I got up and went to the piano; she got up and sat next to me. I started to play “Tomorrow” from ANNIE.

“I remember that song,” she said.

“Go ahead Izzy, it’s all yours...”

ISABEL CHAPMAN
The sun will come out, tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
that tomorrow there will be sun!

(Jennifer came over and joined, singing harmony.)

Just thinkin’ about tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow Til there’s none!

(Jenn stopped to let Izzy have a moment.)

When I am stuck with a day
that’s gray, And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin, And Say, Ohhhhh!

The sun will come out Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
Til tomorrow
Come what may

(Everybody sang along!)

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya tomorrow!
You’re always a day Away!

I finished with a little flash...

Everybody cheered. Izzy clapped her hands together in enjoyment. I leaned over and kissed her on the top of the head ... just like a big brother would.

“Do you know any other music besides ‘Castle On A Cloud’ from LES MISÉRABLES, Isabel?” Katie asked her.

“Yes Ma’am, I know all the songs. I had a lot of free time and I listened to everything a lot of times. I even know ‘I Dreamed A Dream,’ but that’s Miss Jennifer’s song.”

“It’s OK with me if you want to sing that. I wouldn’t mind,” Jenn said with already moist eyes.

Izzy got up off the piano bench and stood by the piano like Jenn does.

“Whenever you are ready, Mr. Thomas,” she giggled.

I played from the main verse...

I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high and life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving

Her tone, her breathing and her voice mesmerized me. She went on and sang the whole thing. I heard ladies crying behind me. I was trying to keep my tears to myself.

Her bottom register is nothing like Jenn’s, but still she sang the song superbly.

As it ended, she looked over at me and it was done.

“Wow Izzy, that was great,” I said. “Almost as good as Jennifer sings it. How would you all like to hear Miss Stapleton sing “On My Own?”

Isabel got back next to me on the bench. “I know she sings very nicely, Michael. She is also very beautiful!”

Katie stood in the slot Izzy left...

On my own, pretending he’s beside me
All alone I walk with him till morning
Without him I feel his arms around me
And when I lose my way
I close my eyes and he has found me

The melody was almost as beautiful as the woman singing it. She was trying to avoid looking in my eyes during it.

She was building in emotion as it went on. The tears unleashed as she finished the song.

We all applauded as Jennifer helped her to sit down.

“What’s wrong with her?” Isabel asked me.

“She once told me that she had a boyfriend who she would sing this too, but he’s gone and she is missing him. I probably shouldn’t have asked her to sing?”

“Mom, could you take over playing please?” I asked excusing myself.


Over an hour passed, when there was a knock on the door.

“Peter, hello again,” Katie said having him come inside. I saw her checking him out.

I came up to him pointing to his sister who was napping on the sofa.

“Has she been a good little girl?” he asked quietly.

“Yes, she has. Are you here to pick her up?” I asked.

“That was the plan.”

I said, “Stay and you can both have dinner with us. I won’t let you say no either.”

“All right Michael,” Peter said. “That sounds like a good deal. I need to wash my hands please?”

I directed him to the kitchen sink area, where Katie was.

“Hello Peter, are you and your sister staying for dinner?” she said not looking at him.

“Yeah, Michael asked me to stay. Isabel hasn’t been a pest, has she?”

“No, she has been showing off just how talented she is. You should be very proud of her.”

“Yes, I am Miss Stapleton.”

“You can call me Katie if you’d like, Peter. We’re all friends here.”

“Thank you, Ma’am, ... Katie. May I say how beautiful you look tonight?”

“Thank you, you have grown up a lot in the last few years. Are you and Sarah Kent still a couple?”

“Uh ... yeah, we are. How do you know about that?” he said having a difficult time maintaining eye contact with her.

“I make it my business to keep my eyes open on the formation of couples at Lincoln High. Most are innocent, but there is occasionally trouble brewing.”

“Interesting, could I get a ... something to drink?” he asked.

I saw her turn and bend over in front of him. His eyes got big, and she came up with a bottle for him. He thanked her and came over to me.

“How do you live in the same house with a woman who looks like that? Have you ever caught her naked or anything close?” Peter asked me.

“No! When it’s nice outside we all get in the spa together.”

“Man ... I would have a perpetual hard on if she lived with us.”

“What makes you think I don’t have one? That’s what Jennifer is for. When I get needful, she provides.”

“Man, what I wouldn’t give to be you for a day Michael,” he said.

“Be careful what you wish for, Mr. Chapman.”

I looked over and saw Isabel waking up. She saw Peter and looked worried. I sat down by her and said, “You two are staying for dinner, so relax Izzy.”

She leaned into me and said just loud enough for me to hear, “I really like you, Michael.”

“I know,” I said back to her. We hugged including a kiss on the cheek.

I saw Peter watching us.


We all sat down to ‘Make Your Own Hot Dogs’ with a platter of toppings in the middle of the table. I had Jenn on one side and Izzy on the other.

Peter’s phone rang; he got up and took the call.

“Hey Mom. Yeah, Isabel’s with me. I had a date earlier and Izzy came over and worked with Michael Thomas for the day. Yes, there were other people there. What? You don’t trust Michael? That’s ridiculous. He is nothing, but a gentleman and a fine teacher. I understand she did very well. Mom! We just sat down to dinner ... we will be home in about an hour.”

He came back to the table saying, “Can you believe that? My mother doesn’t trust Michael to be alone with Isabel. Despite all he has done for our family. I can’t wait to get out of this city.”

“Do you need to leave?” Janice said.

“No ma’am. Isabel, take your time. We are in no hurry to get home.”

We all went back to making our own hot dogs. I put a few cucumber chips, onions, and some cabbage slaw on mine and took a big bite.

Izzy asked what things were, and I told her and helped her make her own dog. She was having a blast. She got some mustard on her lip, which I got off of her. The same happened with Jennifer, but I kissed her mustard off.

After the meal was done, Peter pulled me over and asked point blank, “If just Izzy and you had been here today, would anything different have happened?”

“Peter, you deserve honesty. If I wasn’t already in a relationship with Jennifer, I could see myself in one with your sister. Don’t hit me, please?”

“Man ... that was a lot more honest than I was expecting to hear. Thank you for that. I see how her eyes glisten when she is talking about you. Always be respectful of her and you won’t have another Chapman in your face ... OK?”

“Got it, Peter. To add to the honesty, she has kissed me on the lips once or twice, but I never returned the kiss. Cross my heart.”

“You are a good man, Michael Thomas ... COME ON IZZY!”

I took her sweater and helped her put it on and they left.


I stretched out on the sofa, first kicking my shoes off.

“Peter came on to me a little,” Katie said.

“Did he touch you?”

“No, but I thought I should let you know.”

“I saw you talking earlier, he couldn’t keep his eyes off you and I don’t mean your eyes either.”

“He’s a teenager, you all look all the time. I don’t mind it ... really.”

“What was all that with his mother, do you think?” I said.

She crawled in under my legs, took off my shoes and socks and started to rub my ankles and feet.

“Awww, thank you ... that feels wonderful.”

“I think that their mother is over-protecting her kids. There was an older sister, Pamela. She was in a car accident about the time you lost your dad. With Billy going to prison, and then ending up dead, she only has two kids left. Peter is going off to college in a matter of months. All that leaves them is Isabel.”

“I didn’t know about Pamela at all. Was she pretty?”

“Interesting how that’s your first question about her,” she said working on the bottom on my sole.

“Well, the mom is pretty and Isabel is cute, so I just assumed. Are you jealous of my feelings for Isabel?”

“Ahh, so now you have feelings for Isabel?”

“That’s not what I said.”

“I might be, but Jennifer is the one you need to worry about. I think she is more than just a little threatened by the attention you give Miss Chapman.”

I raised my head up and said, “Really?”

“Remember your priorities Michael; high school, college and a career,” she said switching legs. “So, tell me more about your feelings for Isabel Chapman.”

I closed my eyes and began.

“I told Peter the truth. That if I wasn’t in my relationship with Jennifer, I would likely be pursuing his little sister. I have told Jenn more than once that Isabel reminds me of how she must have looked when she was that age. The pretty eyes that just melt you inside. The big eyelashes that when she flutters them at me make me feel something that I just can’t explain. It’s ridiculous that I have these feelings. I can’t possibly act on them, Peter would kill me, Jenn would kill me again, and then Mrs. Chapman might do a Lorena Bobbitt on me.”

Many giggles were heard. I opened my eyes to see them all looking at me. Ally handed me a picture of Jennifer when she was eleven. I was right.

“How much have you heard?” I asked with Katie finishing my other leg and getting up.

“Pretty much everything, Michael,” my girl said to me. “I don’t plan to ever be without you, but if something were to happen let her know how you really feel about her. Promise me?”

She slipped in besides me and we embraced and kissed like lovers do.


The next day, we began going separately to school. Katie understood. The very first thing I did was finding Cece and Paul, and get them to approve of my new Duet Concert.

I ripped open the door finding them seriously making out.

“We’re doing Duets next February ... either of you have a problem with that?” I asked.

Their collective heads nodded it was OK and I left as quickly as I waked in. I went past Clara into Harold’s office. He hung up and I gave him the same news. He nodded OK and I left. I next went to Lincoln, going past Clarice into Richard’s office. Excusing myself to him, I told him the same information.

I walked out, called Mr. Schwartz and asked if he had a problem with the possibility of casting a girl as the Wizard. He thought it was a clever idea. I called Jennie Robinson and asked if she had received the MS Word doc of the RENT script I had sent her. She approved of it with my very few changes.

Back in my office, I created the document with the songs in our Duet Concert...

(These are not necessarily in the final performance order)

Somewhere Out There
I Just Can’t Stop Loving You
I Got You Babe
Empire State Of Mind
From This Moment On
The Closer I Get To You
Tell Him
The Girl Is Mine
You And Tequila
No Air
Promiscuous
Rich Girl
You Don’t Bring Me Flowers
When You Believe
No More Tears
The Prayer
Does He Love You
The Way I Feel
The Next Time I Fall
I am Your Angel
Like We Never Loved At All
Just Give Me A Reason
Highway Don’t Care
The Boy Is Mine
My Darlin’
Baby, It’s Cold Outside
Ring Of Fire
The Way I Are
Something Stupid
I have Had the Time Of My Life

I turned it into a document letting students know what we were planning next February. Last minute, I decided on auditions after all, telling the usual suspects of kids to bring a friend from school who had never tried out before.

I got both principals to initial it and posted it at both schools setting the audition date for the first Saturday after school begins in January 2014.

By the end of the day, the buzz was electric at both schools.

Mary Mitchell came up to me and asked, “Is it true you are doing a Miley Cyrus number?” I told her ‘Yes’ and she kissed me.

Hmmm-unintended consequences?

They didn’t need to know that I had never heard of Pink or Nelly Furtado before. Need to know, that’s what I call it!

Some people I had never met came up to me and thanked me for using so much current music. Cece saw the list and said, “Sonny and Cher ... you included Sonny and Cher?”

“Why not, they were a couple for a while. Isn’t she seventy or something?”

She laughed. All the Mitchell’s came up and slapped me on the shoulder or gave me a kiss. The Williams twins, Jeremy and Steve, told me they would try our together.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.